Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2174

    Damn!

    I feel for you. We've all taken one for the team at least once. Were her pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtesanLover  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about and did a quick search, found her ad, no reviews so TOFTT. All I can say is you guys owe me one. So got to her private incall location, gave the donation. I disrobed and she to her underwear, then she asks me if I want oil. Oh boy, I thought to myself its going to be upsell time. So after 5 mins of the lamest massage ever, I ask her what else is available, she says its only a body rub. So no upsell but no FS or BJ. So I laid back took my crappy massage which did have a HE and she fully disrobed then. Had some decent natural D's. I told her when I was leaving that she posted in the "escorts" section and she should have posted in the "body rubs" section. This clown then tells me I should have told her what I was looking for over the phone[sic].

    Robertha 703 371 2792.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...uty-25/5044411

    CL

  2. #2173

    Jessica's Massage?

    Anyone meet up with Jessica in Tyson's Corners yet? I'll be back in NOVA in a few weeks, and may TOFFT if no one has any reviews. Another site looks good.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/je...rea-21/8326151

    http://jessicalmassage.yolasite.com/

  3. #2172

    Smh

    I was out and about and did a quick search, found her ad, no reviews so TOFTT. All I can say is you guys owe me one. So got to her private incall location, gave the donation. I disrobed and she to her underwear, then she asks me if I want oil. Oh boy, I thought to myself its going to be upsell time. So after 5 mins of the lamest massage ever, I ask her what else is available, she says its only a body rub. So no upsell but no FS or BJ. So I laid back took my crappy massage which did have a HE and she fully disrobed then. Had some decent natural D's. I told her when I was leaving that she posted in the "escorts" section and she should have posted in the "body rubs" section. This clown then tells me I should have told her what I was looking for over the phone[sic].

    Robertha 703 371 2792.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...uty-25/5044411

    CL

  4. #2171

    Be sure to do an I. D check on Farah, the classy-persian-hottie


  5. #2170

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I than had her I every way that's why its funny she standing up her regular clientele. Maybe because her numbers way up now and she know I ain't paying 160 and 260 for what was just 100 and 150 hour. No love lost. They come and go like her.

    PS.

    Sorry to hear about the BS you ran into. Should've rolled. Most pimps weak when it comes to confronting dudes. Thats why they prey on the weak ass hoes. Fake saviors.
    I reposted the experience of someone from another board. I had a bad experience with her about a month and a half ago but no where near that bad. I would not have stayed pimp or no pimp. I spent 8 years in the military and am not afraid of anyone, especially a pimp.

  6. #2169

    "Nigerian" Vanessa

    Nessa usually advertises as a Cali girl or Middle Eastern; I doubt she could find Nigeria on a map.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-20/8767264

    Using new phone 330-828-6863.

    Has also used

    415-205-2619.

    650-497-6463.

    714-986-0116.

    225-266-7113.

    Seems to have some decent reviews out west, despite having so many phone numbers and descriptions.

  7. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. If you can get with her you will not ever regret it. That I can promise you.
    I than had her I every way that's why its funny she standing up her regular clientele. Maybe because her numbers way up now and she know I ain't paying 160 and 260 for what was just 100 and 150 hour. No love lost. They come and go like her.

    PS.

    Sorry to hear about the BS you ran into. Should've rolled. Most pimps weak when it comes to confronting dudes. Thats why they prey on the weak ass hoes. Fake saviors.

  8. #2167

    Gya

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Finally got me with a appointment and than no answer. Just glad I didn't take that drive in the first place. Bunk feel your pain.
    What a shame. If you can get with her you will not ever regret it. That I can promise you.

  9. #2166

    Gya

    Finally got me with a appointment and than no answer. Just glad I didn't take that drive in the first place. Bunk feel your pain.

  10. #2165

    Macy is using pix from another girl

    Macy 646-531-4227.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ive-21/8899367

    Elianna Banks seems to be the real owner of these pix, which have also been stolen by a few other girls.

    http://myhotbunny.wix.com/yourhotbunny

    #

  11. #2164

    Lessons to Be Learned

    It's good that this monger put this SP on blast, but there are a couple of no-nos he committed that made the situation much worse than it needed to be:

    - If you're not gettin a good vibe from the female before you give the donation. Leave, period!

    - There are NO cancellation fees in this game! If you haven't parted w / the funds yet & things go south, count your lucky stars & get out of dodge w / the bread!

    - I've never had mgmt come to the room, but if that ever happened, there's NO WAY that I'd be coerced into sessionin w / a whack provider! Remember, the SP / mgmt wants no parts of LE either, so call their bluff!

    FTR, I'm speakin from experience because unfortunately I've had static w / a handful of SPs. Several times I've had to assert myself mid-session when the performance was whack. A couple times I had to get refunds when chicks completely killed my buzz. And there've been several occasions where either me or the SP decided not to go through w / the session & words were exchanged.

    Always remember who's in control & conduct yourself accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Here is an excerpt from another site.

    "I don't usually write reviews, but I'll definitely write one for Sasha. She physically threatened me! I decided that I didn't like her attitude when I was inside her room and wanted to leave. She has a major attitude problem, and I was a gentleman with her! I told her I didn't mind paying the cancellation fee. I told her I'll pay her $50 for a cancellation fee, and she told me she wanted all of my money and didn't do refund. When I got dress and started leaving, She called her pimp and he went inside the room. I am three times his size and would man handle him! Unfortunately, my career scrutinizes any criminal records or any other LE accidents and I didn't want to jeopardize my career. I went with the lack luster session, and she had the nerve to rush me after 5 minutes of sex! I faked an orgasm because I couldn't fuck under these conditions. I don't know what else to say but to avoid. She never said hello, and it was straight down to business. She told me this is how its going to be like, and I'm going to have to accept it. This is the worst experience ever!"

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nts-22/8890522

    571 242 2864.

    Stupid * is out of control

  12. #2163

    OK, where do I find an albino?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Thats a pretty good one. Along the same lines, bald headed chick? Albino? Amputee?

    DI
    A bodybuilder would make me feel like I'm grinding with Lou Ferrigno. LOL

  13. #2162

    Sasha at it again!

    Here is an excerpt from another site.

    "I don't usually write reviews, but I'll definitely write one for Sasha. She physically threatened me! I decided that I didn't like her attitude when I was inside her room and wanted to leave. She has a major attitude problem, and I was a gentleman with her! I told her I didn't mind paying the cancellation fee. I told her I'll pay her $50 for a cancellation fee, and she told me she wanted all of my money and didn't do refund. When I got dress and started leaving, she called her pimp and he went inside the room. I am three times his size and would man handle him! Unfortunately, my career scrutinizes any criminal records or any other LE accidents and I didn't want to jeopardize my career. I went with the lack luster session, and she had the nerve to rush me after 5 minutes of sex! I faked an orgasm because I couldn't fuck under these conditions. I don't know what else to say but to avoid. She never said hello, and it was straight down to business. She told me this is how its going to be like, and I'm going to have to accept it. This is the worst experience ever!"

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nts-22/8890522

    571 242 2864.

    Stupid ***** is out of control

  14. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    atBunker Buster, Not that I know of any but how about a bodybuilder chick? Or an Amazon chick, like a WNBA want to be? Just a thought, about all I could come up with that isn't too out there. Anyhow good luck.
    Thats a pretty good one. Along the same lines, bald headed chick? Albino? Amputee?

    DI

  15. #2160

    How about Bodybuilder?

    atBunker Buster, Not that I know of any but how about a bodybuilder chick? Or an Amazon chick, like a WNBA want to be? Just a thought, about all I could come up with that isn't too out there. Anyhow good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape