Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 21048
-
09-28-12 09:24 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 103411
It might have been me leaving with Star.
-
09-28-12 06:55 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 35A shot in the dark
I was on a job in warren yesterday and out of the house across the street comes a WSW that I used to see about 15 yrs ago. Jet black hair about 5'2 has a funny little twitch about her. Goes by the name of Gina. Someone picked her up like she was going on a " date" I know its a shot in the dark any info?
-
09-28-12 00:34 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 409You know I was with you until this part. WTF is the ER going to do for you except tell you to go home and wash your dick and come back if you develop problems. Not to mention that you're concerned the dude at the Vic has your info but not concerned that the whole ER knows you just got done banging a hooker without a jacket and came down with a bad case of paranoia?
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
Senior or not, I got to call BS on at least 50% of this post. Too much incongruent reasoning going on for me.
-
09-27-12 23:26 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 107Yeah thats her one of my fav
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 23:06 #6164Regular Member

Posts: 1April is not dead
She is my buddys sister and she's in rehab.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 22:03 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 438I just might do that. If I date her, maybe I'll grab her some short ribs with a slide of mac and cheese.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 21:28 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 548Wtf!
Damn! I hope you are ok, brother. No wonder the giner felt so good. She deserves a good a* kicking!
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 20:01 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 207Michelle?
Anyone seen Michelle from R around as of late?
-
09-27-12 18:49 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 846Watch out
A little while ago I got to meet Jennifer on the Triangle. Jennifer is a dirty blonde super thin. 24 to 27 white junkie. I have a feeling To be more specific on one of the side streets by the Victory off of Telegraph. Any who, she was having a bad day with the drugs. She did not know where she was or what she was doing. My little friend decided to pick her up anyway. So after agreeing to 17 for everything we went to the Vic where the a-hole was going to charge me for $50 for the night. I got him to $25. I carried Jennifer aka or what ever her real name is into the room. She was half undressed and decided to have second thoughts case she wanted drugs. I took my money back and told her to have a nice day, she relented. I got her naked, she grabbed my cock to put me in her surprisingly tight almost like a virgin giner. Her pussy felt great. After I blew my load, began to notice feeling something that I have only felt with my wife. When I pulled out I noticed she took my condom off. Not wanting to commit murder and also not wanting to leave her in the room, since the front desk guy got a copy of my DL. I took her out went down an alley and literally had to kick her to the curb. I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. Remember fellas, if she grabs your dick make sure the condom is still there.
-
09-27-12 18:34 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 846Amber
Someone needs to feed Amber a Big Mac
-
09-27-12 11:31 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 130Use caution
See my post dated 09-25-12 at 19:20.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 11:28 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 130April
That's the one.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-12 23:21 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 92Ronnie
She also goes by the name of Juice.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-12 23:12 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 247Tall Brittany
Took a couple of strolls on the ave Sunday, once in the early afternoon and once around midnight. Not much moving either time, except in the afternoon there was a hottie blonde that I didn't know up on the western end. First time I have seen someone that far west since Uncle cleaned out the vic. Someone else saw her too, because by the time I got turned around she was gone. I did see a tall, kind of geeky looking girl with glasses on Gilbert, but she got scooped too.
Sunday night there wasn't much going on, either. I did a couple of loops, over to Fort, and was ready to call it a night when I saw tall girl again. I made a couple of passes because there was a pickup idling on Gilbert with its headlights on a couple of blocks south of her. Finally, for the second time this week, there was a girl on Gilbert with no headlights for the length of the street. I scooped and headed for a half and half. Her name is Brittany, not to be confused with short, blonde Brittany. This one has dark hair, glasses. 6' tall, about 160 but very well proportioned. Small set and a nice shaved giner. Had a good time, good oral skills and nice and tight. Also had a good attitude. No digits, but would repeat.
Stay safe out there
-
09-26-12 22:25 #6154Senior Member

Posts: 130Ronnie?
Don't believe I've ever seen this Ronnie before. Description?
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





