Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4267

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Michelle from R around as of late?
    I have been with Michelle a couple of times, and am up and down the R almost daily whether mongering or not. She always smiles and waves when I see her. I was thinking last week I hadn't seen her in a few, so she is MIA going on three weeks now. Maybe she has gone for a stay with her uncle.

  2. #4266

    Fatima

    I was out on the R today atfer work seeing if I could find Halo. Started at 6 and went to 8 mile but she was no where to be found. Made another pass and saw Fatima 1 block north of 6 and made the scoop. Drove while she gave me BBBJTCWS which was very nice. Damage was a quarter. She is a pretty girl with a good attitude. If I would have had more time would love to sample CFS. When I was dropping her off, I saw a good looking blond at the gas station at 7 mile. I have never seen her out here before but she was getting scooped as I was dropping Fatima off. I have to do some recon this weekend and report back. Also, if anyone has Halo's # could you please PM it to me. I think I threw it out when I was washing my truck.

    Play Safe!

  3. #4265

    Amy

    I had a chance to spend some time with Amy today, I picked her up north of 8 and R and and for 30 she gave me a ok BBBJ and a covered ride. She has dirty blond hair nice body tight little p*why sweet girl although a lot of track marks and seems to be in a hury. Although she didn't rush me. It was clear that I was just a paycheck a way to get a fix. But I would do her again for sure.

  4. #4264

    Tammy

    Has anyone seen Tammy. Have not seen her in a few months heard she got shot in the a*

  5. #4263

    Halo

    Can somebody please pm me her, I must have lost it when I was cleaming out my truck.

    Any help is appreciated.

  6. #4262

    411

    It might have been me leaving with Star.

  7. #4261

    A shot in the dark

    I was on a job in warren yesterday and out of the house across the street comes a WSW that I used to see about 15 yrs ago. Jet black hair about 5'2 has a funny little twitch about her. Goes by the name of Gina. Someone picked her up like she was going on a " date" I know its a shot in the dark any info?

  8. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. .
    You know I was with you until this part. WTF is the ER going to do for you except tell you to go home and wash your dick and come back if you develop problems. Not to mention that you're concerned the dude at the Vic has your info but not concerned that the whole ER knows you just got done banging a hooker without a jacket and came down with a bad case of paranoia?

    Senior or not, I got to call BS on at least 50% of this post. Too much incongruent reasoning going on for me.

  9. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This is the Elise that I know (but has short hair now) I think she goes by Nessa also. She always dresses sexy, works the Ave, but has also worked the Triangle a few times.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-25/6367899

    Just a FYI, she has good and bad days so YMMV.
    Yeah thats her one of my fav

  10. #4258

    April is not dead

    She is my buddys sister and she's in rehab.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    That's the one.

  11. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to feed Amber a Big Mac
    I just might do that. If I date her, maybe I'll grab her some short ribs with a slide of mac and cheese.

  12. #4256

    Wtf!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    A little while ago I got to meet Jennifer on the Triangle. Jennifer is a dirty blonde super thin. 24 to 27 white junkie. I have a feeling To be more specific on one of the side streets by the Victory off of Telegraph. Any who, she was having a bad day with the drugs. She did not know where she was or what she was doing. My little friend decided to pick her up anyway. So after agreeing to 17 for everything we went to the Vic where the a-hole was going to charge me for $50 for the night. I got him to $25. I carried Jennifer aka or what ever her real name is into the room. She was half undressed and decided to have second thoughts case she wanted drugs. I took my money back and told her to have a nice day, she relented. I got her naked, she grabbed my cock to put me in her surprisingly tight almost like a virgin giner. Her pussy felt great. After I blew my load, began to notice feeling something that I have only felt with my wife. When I pulled out I noticed she took my condom off. Not wanting to commit murder and also not wanting to leave her in the room, since the front desk guy got a copy of my DL. I took her out went down an alley and literally had to kick her to the curb. I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. Remember fellas, if she grabs your dick make sure the condom is still there.
    Damn! I hope you are ok, brother. No wonder the giner felt so good. She deserves a good a* kicking!

  13. #4255

    Michelle?

    Anyone seen Michelle from R around as of late?

  14. #4254

    Watch out

    A little while ago I got to meet Jennifer on the Triangle. Jennifer is a dirty blonde super thin. 24 to 27 white junkie. I have a feeling To be more specific on one of the side streets by the Victory off of Telegraph. Any who, she was having a bad day with the drugs. She did not know where she was or what she was doing. My little friend decided to pick her up anyway. So after agreeing to 17 for everything we went to the Vic where the a-hole was going to charge me for $50 for the night. I got him to $25. I carried Jennifer aka or what ever her real name is into the room. She was half undressed and decided to have second thoughts case she wanted drugs. I took my money back and told her to have a nice day, she relented. I got her naked, she grabbed my cock to put me in her surprisingly tight almost like a virgin giner. Her pussy felt great. After I blew my load, began to notice feeling something that I have only felt with my wife. When I pulled out I noticed she took my condom off. Not wanting to commit murder and also not wanting to leave her in the room, since the front desk guy got a copy of my DL. I took her out went down an alley and literally had to kick her to the curb. I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. Remember fellas, if she grabs your dick make sure the condom is still there.

  15. #4253

    Amber

    Someone needs to feed Amber a Big Mac

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape