Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4252

    Use caution

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think this is Danielle aka Danny. I don't know why it says she was murdered.
    See my post dated 09-25-12 at 19:20.

  2. #4251

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Is this the April that was murdered?
    That's the one.

  3. #4250

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe I've ever seen this Ronnie before. Description?
    She also goes by the name of Juice.

  4. #4249

    Tall Brittany

    Took a couple of strolls on the ave Sunday, once in the early afternoon and once around midnight. Not much moving either time, except in the afternoon there was a hottie blonde that I didn't know up on the western end. First time I have seen someone that far west since Uncle cleaned out the vic. Someone else saw her too, because by the time I got turned around she was gone. I did see a tall, kind of geeky looking girl with glasses on Gilbert, but she got scooped too.

    Sunday night there wasn't much going on, either. I did a couple of loops, over to Fort, and was ready to call it a night when I saw tall girl again. I made a couple of passes because there was a pickup idling on Gilbert with its headlights on a couple of blocks south of her. Finally, for the second time this week, there was a girl on Gilbert with no headlights for the length of the street. I scooped and headed for a half and half. Her name is Brittany, not to be confused with short, blonde Brittany. This one has dark hair, glasses. 6' tall, about 160 but very well proportioned. Small set and a nice shaved giner. Had a good time, good oral skills and nice and tight. Also had a good attitude. No digits, but would repeat.

    Stay safe out there

  5. #4248

    Ronnie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    Ronnie is incredible. Best. Date. Ever. Does whatever you want. Will role play and say anything you want. There are no limits with Ronnie. You just have to treat her with respect and have some patience. She's a total doll.
    Don't believe I've ever seen this Ronnie before. Description?

  6. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Got the same from goth-ish Danielle (who by the way is in one of the group of photos recently posted and discussed, and is absolutely alive if not well). Haven't done a BBBJ with anyone since-always covered. FWIW this was very recently. Be careful with all these girls. A little short term fun can have dire consequences as we all know but occasional reminders never hurt when the little guy wants to take over.
    I swear it was her I was with sum time back. She absolutely refused BBJ and insisted on CBJ, which I hate. Gave her. 05 and dropped her off. Since then when I see her she goes out her way for my attention, but I haven't partaked since. O lucky me.

    EDIT_
    After seein the pics, it was not her it was Natalie. And I been with Katie couple times (way back). She a hella good time, never knew she was Halo's mammy. I got to get better with names.....

  7. #4246

    The R today

    Got off work early and headed down to the R. Startedatmcnic and worked my way up, almost completely dead. Ima going to avoid this area between 330 and 5, it looks like theres just kids walking home from school all over the place. Saw a few of my uncles, all on sidestreets with someone pulled over. Too nuch heat for me. Saw what looked like halo from the back a block s of state fair but it wasnt worth the risk and I headed out.

  8. #4245

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Please don't be offended, but why? She's pretty, but a disaster sexually.
    Ronnie is incredible. Best. Date. Ever. Does whatever you want. Will role play and say anything you want. There are no limits with Ronnie. You just have to treat her with respect and have some patience. She's a total doll.

  9. #4244
    You are correct on all counts JW.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nevaeh has been around for about 2 years, I meet her in the Triangle and got the same rush job. I think she has a tattoo that says "only god can judge me" When I met her she reminded me of Sarah Silverman (looks and voice) She is just one of those bit-ches that hates her job and has a little bit of a cvnt attitude.

  10. #4243

    That gallery link

    For those who were wondering who (the late) April was, she's the girl in the very first pic in the gallery.

    Also, I've probably had at least half of these girls, which is nuts.

  11. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    Any one got digits for Ronnie on the R?

    Dex
    Please don't be offended, but why? She's pretty, but a disaster sexually.

  12. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Which is Halo in the pix so when I stroll the R I know who to look for like to sample her goods.
    If you go to the jordano website she's no. 18 both are her but the 2012 is more current, here's another pic of her for 2 years back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my_photos_438.jpg‎  

  13. #4240

    Just back from the R.

    Some nice action out there tonight. Halo in jeans, so tight they looked spray painted on, walking down the sidewalk near State Fair. A new tall skinny blonde honey across 8 Mile at the gas station across from the restaurant flashed her teats at me while I waited for the light. A gnarly baboonish-looking BSW by the 7-Mile Coney, a fat, dumpy WSW near Fenkel. And some new street meat I have not seen before lurking on 7-Mile, near Woodward. I was looking for Ronnie or Ginger. Didn't see them. Bummer.

  14. #4239
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I just realized this, while you cycle through the pics there is a "image info" on the bottom left. Highlight over it to bring up who the pic is. Pic 18 is Halo
    I'm not sure you would recognize Halo from those pictures. She looks better than that now.

  15. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I'm 95% I caught a curable disease from this one via bbj. Two shots and two pills was the cure on top of embarrassment due to having a hot young girl nurse / doctor.
    Got the same from goth-ish Danielle (who by the way is in one of the group of photos recently posted and discussed, and is absolutely alive if not well). Haven't done a BBBJ with anyone since-always covered. FWIW this was very recently. Be careful with all these girls. A little short term fun can have dire consequences as we all know but occasional reminders never hurt when the little guy wants to take over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape