Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 805 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 12074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1664

    Chella

    I picked up Chella yesterday afternoon. She looked pretty good for a change. Very coherent, clean and talkative. She left her phone (again) in some dudes car. Number is good but she has to check voicemail often. I will see her again but will make arrangement for a meet. I hate GF.

  2. #1663
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Attachment 203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.
    I did one cruise there in the afternoon and saw her. She was yelling and running up to a black guy. So she may not of been sleeping but knocked out! She looked like she was having a bad day at that was around 1-2pm!

  3. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Pretty bizarre and sad situation. I feel sorry for her.
    Same here.

  4. #1661
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Did you get digits?
    No. I didn't want to wake her. LOL!

  5. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Attachment 203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.
    Did you get digits?

  6. #1659
    Pretty bizarre and sad situation. I feel sorry for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Attachment 203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.

  7. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I always stay covered. I don't. Take chances. Except maybe with Chella. Just kidding. P. S saw Mindy out on G after I was finished. Wish I waited. Saw her from a distance, she looked good. But again it was from a distance.
    Mindy looks good? Maybe compared to Catalina, LOL. I saw Mindy one afternoon last week on Greenfield. She was sitting on the corner where I've seen her recently and a bicycle LE was talking to her. It looked like a lecture to me, but I didn't stick around to see what happened. I think Mindy looks like shit, but I'm comparing to what she looked like about a year ago when I met her.

  8. #1657

    Long Night

    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deer 003.jpg
Views:	1731
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.

  9. #1656

    Always covered

    I always stay covered. I don't. Take chances. Except maybe with Chella. Just kidding. P. S saw Mindy out on G after I was finished. Wish I waited. Saw her from a distance, she looked good. But again it was from a distance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I hope you played it safe and went in with your boots on.

  10. #1655

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Catalina, WSW, blond hair 5'4, probably pushing over 200. Don't ask why, I saw them tits hanging from her top and had to see them. They are big. She gave me a CBJ, but said next time it will be BB. She will do anything and she wants to fuatmore than anything. While giving me head she stopped three times to get me to enter her, I finally did. It was hard for a big girl in a small car, she then wanted it in the butt. And again that was even harder. Asked for. 4 gave her. 2 and she was ok with that. I really thought she would do it for nothing. That's how bad she wanted it. Picked her up at 13 th and G. No digits. I like them thin. Don't think I can do it again, but then again.
    Dude, I hope you played it safe and went in with your boots on.

  11. #1654

    Catalina

    Picked up Catalina, WSW, blond hair 5'4, probably pushing over 200. Don't ask why, I saw them tits hanging from her top and had to see them. They are big. She gave me a CBJ, but said next time it will be BB. She will do anything and she wants to fuatmore than anything. While giving me head she stopped three times to get me to enter her, I finally did. It was hard for a big girl in a small car, she then wanted it in the butt. And again that was even harder. Asked for. 4 gave her. 2 and she was ok with that. I really thought she would do it for nothing. That's how bad she wanted it. Picked her up at 13 th and G. No digits. I like them thin. Don't think I can do it again, but then again.

  12. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Be careful over there. There seems to be more cross dressers on 27th Street between State and Wells streets than real women. And Gare Bears has a few that hang there also.
    DITTO! If its late night and your checking out SW's on 27th from Wells up to North, most likely they are trans. Keep moving unless that's your thing.

  13. #1652
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffakree  [View Original Post]
    She moved in with a new girl and now has a boy friend so she told me she is not working.
    I'm sure that will only be a temporary thing.

  14. #1651

    Angie and Brandy

    Over the last week finally ran into the famous Angie and Brandy. Angie, found near 23rd and GF was a quickie BBBJ in car for a good price. 0.40. Will try to get her for a visit at my place. Found Brandy outside her place on GF around 24th and happy I did. Took her to my place for rushed but okay CBJ and mish. Tremendously tight and a really spectacular body. As someone described here previously, she goes to her "happy place" during performance. Very articulate and a good girl, though. Will meet up with her again. Got that service for. 80

  15. #1650
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuma  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like this girl that was working with another girl off Capital Drive. The name and dimensions make me think its her. If its the same one I thinks she is cute and would't mind a taste of that. I remember seeing her adds on BP earlier in the year. So you think maybe same girl? Anyone else maybe have any intel on her?

    http://escortphonesearch.com/414-514-3628/

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...rld-19/5775067
    And to take her history one more in the past, if the girl in the photos is the girl you met, that is "Diamond / Kiesha" from North Avenue from three years ago. Would occasionally work Greenfield and for a while Wisconsin Ave. Disappeared for long stretches, would reappear on the streets and last year finally seemed to get online rather than the streets. Saw her last year and she performed well as always. Body is great. However, I think she got online with "help" of some sort. Wouldn't quite admit it to me but I think there's a pimp involved. Maybe the female friend mentioned here is all it is but she too quickly went from really disorganized and spacey to quite organized and formal. Thus I've stayed away from her since. However, her performance was always pretty good. Standard full service rate when she was on the streets was an even $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape