Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 12074
-
09-27-12 20:37 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 763Chella
I picked up Chella yesterday afternoon. She looked pretty good for a change. Very coherent, clean and talkative. She left her phone (again) in some dudes car. Number is good but she has to check voicemail often. I will see her again but will make arrangement for a meet. I hate GF.
-
09-27-12 18:27 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 27I did one cruise there in the afternoon and saw her. She was yelling and running up to a black guy. So she may not of been sleeping but knocked out! She looked like she was having a bad day at that was around 1-2pm!
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 15:00 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 2814Same here.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 14:58 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 2814No. I didn't want to wake her. LOL!
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 12:43 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 1434Did you get digits?
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 11:01 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 2952Pretty bizarre and sad situation. I feel sorry for her.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 10:56 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 1434Mindy looks good? Maybe compared to Catalina, LOL. I saw Mindy one afternoon last week on Greenfield. She was sitting on the corner where I've seen her recently and a bicycle LE was talking to her. It looked like a lecture to me, but I didn't stick around to see what happened. I think Mindy looks like shit, but I'm comparing to what she looked like about a year ago when I met her.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-12 10:52 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 2814
-
09-27-12 09:48 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 513Always covered
I always stay covered. I don't. Take chances. Except maybe with Chella. Just kidding. P. S saw Mindy out on G after I was finished. Wish I waited. Saw her from a distance, she looked good. But again it was from a distance.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-12 14:15 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 2927Damn
Dude, I hope you played it safe and went in with your boots on.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-12 10:38 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 513Catalina
Picked up Catalina, WSW, blond hair 5'4, probably pushing over 200. Don't ask why, I saw them tits hanging from her top and had to see them. They are big. She gave me a CBJ, but said next time it will be BB. She will do anything and she wants to fuatmore than anything. While giving me head she stopped three times to get me to enter her, I finally did. It was hard for a big girl in a small car, she then wanted it in the butt. And again that was even harder. Asked for. 4 gave her. 2 and she was ok with that. I really thought she would do it for nothing. That's how bad she wanted it. Picked her up at 13 th and G. No digits. I like them thin. Don't think I can do it again, but then again.
-
09-25-12 23:35 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 141DITTO! If its late night and your checking out SW's on 27th from Wells up to North, most likely they are trans. Keep moving unless that's your thing.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 12:17 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 2814I'm sure that will only be a temporary thing.
Originally Posted by Jaffakree
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-12 23:53 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 84Angie and Brandy
Over the last week finally ran into the famous Angie and Brandy. Angie, found near 23rd and GF was a quickie BBBJ in car for a good price. 0.40. Will try to get her for a visit at my place. Found Brandy outside her place on GF around 24th and happy I did. Took her to my place for rushed but okay CBJ and mish. Tremendously tight and a really spectacular body. As someone described here previously, she goes to her "happy place" during performance. Very articulate and a good girl, though. Will meet up with her again. Got that service for. 80
-
09-24-12 23:48 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 84And to take her history one more in the past, if the girl in the photos is the girl you met, that is "Diamond / Kiesha" from North Avenue from three years ago. Would occasionally work Greenfield and for a while Wisconsin Ave. Disappeared for long stretches, would reappear on the streets and last year finally seemed to get online rather than the streets. Saw her last year and she performed well as always. Body is great. However, I think she got online with "help" of some sort. Wouldn't quite admit it to me but I think there's a pimp involved. Maybe the female friend mentioned here is all it is but she too quickly went from really disorganized and spacey to quite organized and formal. Thus I've stayed away from her since. However, her performance was always pretty good. Standard full service rate when she was on the streets was an even $.
Originally Posted by Azuma
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





