Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6153
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Got the same from goth-ish Danielle (who by the way is in one of the group of photos recently posted and discussed, and is absolutely alive if not well). Haven't done a BBBJ with anyone since-always covered. FWIW this was very recently. Be careful with all these girls. A little short term fun can have dire consequences as we all know but occasional reminders never hurt when the little guy wants to take over.
    I swear it was her I was with sum time back. She absolutely refused BBJ and insisted on CBJ, which I hate. Gave her. 05 and dropped her off. Since then when I see her she goes out her way for my attention, but I haven't partaked since. O lucky me.

    EDIT_
    After seein the pics, it was not her it was Natalie. And I been with Katie couple times (way back). She a hella good time, never knew she was Halo's mammy. I got to get better with names.....

  2. #6152

    The R today

    Got off work early and headed down to the R. Startedatmcnic and worked my way up, almost completely dead. Ima going to avoid this area between 330 and 5, it looks like theres just kids walking home from school all over the place. Saw a few of my uncles, all on sidestreets with someone pulled over. Too nuch heat for me. Saw what looked like halo from the back a block s of state fair but it wasnt worth the risk and I headed out.

  3. #6151

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Please don't be offended, but why? She's pretty, but a disaster sexually.
    Ronnie is incredible. Best. Date. Ever. Does whatever you want. Will role play and say anything you want. There are no limits with Ronnie. You just have to treat her with respect and have some patience. She's a total doll.

  4. #6150
    You are correct on all counts JW.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nevaeh has been around for about 2 years, I meet her in the Triangle and got the same rush job. I think she has a tattoo that says "only god can judge me" When I met her she reminded me of Sarah Silverman (looks and voice) She is just one of those bit-ches that hates her job and has a little bit of a cvnt attitude.

  5. #6149

    That gallery link

    For those who were wondering who (the late) April was, she's the girl in the very first pic in the gallery.

    Also, I've probably had at least half of these girls, which is nuts.

  6. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    Any one got digits for Ronnie on the R?

    Dex
    Please don't be offended, but why? She's pretty, but a disaster sexually.

  7. #6147
    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Which is Halo in the pix so when I stroll the R I know who to look for like to sample her goods.
    If you go to the jordano website she's no. 18 both are her but the 2012 is more current, here's another pic of her for 2 years back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my_photos_438.jpg‎  

  8. #6146

    Just back from the R.

    Some nice action out there tonight. Halo in jeans, so tight they looked spray painted on, walking down the sidewalk near State Fair. A new tall skinny blonde honey across 8 Mile at the gas station across from the restaurant flashed her teats at me while I waited for the light. A gnarly baboonish-looking BSW by the 7-Mile Coney, a fat, dumpy WSW near Fenkel. And some new street meat I have not seen before lurking on 7-Mile, near Woodward. I was looking for Ronnie or Ginger. Didn't see them. Bummer.

  9. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I just realized this, while you cycle through the pics there is a "image info" on the bottom left. Highlight over it to bring up who the pic is. Pic 18 is Halo
    I'm not sure you would recognize Halo from those pictures. She looks better than that now.

  10. #6144
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I'm 95% I caught a curable disease from this one via bbj. Two shots and two pills was the cure on top of embarrassment due to having a hot young girl nurse / doctor.
    Got the same from goth-ish Danielle (who by the way is in one of the group of photos recently posted and discussed, and is absolutely alive if not well). Haven't done a BBBJ with anyone since-always covered. FWIW this was very recently. Be careful with all these girls. A little short term fun can have dire consequences as we all know but occasional reminders never hurt when the little guy wants to take over.

  11. #6143

    Ronnie

    Any one got digits for Ronnie on the R?

    Dex

  12. #6142

    Caught something

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    This was what it looked like when she had ny attention:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post368275
    I'm 95% I caught a curable disease from this one via bbj. Two shots and two pills was the cure on top of embarrassment due to having a hot young girl nurse / doctor.

  13. #6141

    Click and bam

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Which is Halo in the pix so when I stroll the R I know who to look for like to sample her goods.
    I just realized this, while you cycle through the pics there is a "image info" on the bottom left. Highlight over it to bring up who the pic is. Pic 18 is Halo

  14. #6140

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few reports on Nessa lately, is this the girl you fellas are referring to?

    Attachment 202666
    That's not the nessa I know, she also used to go by elise. Nice pic though she's pretty nice

  15. #6139

    Nessa

    Seen a few reports on Nessa lately, is this the girl you fellas are referring to?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	nez.jpg
Views:	1708
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	202666

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape