Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 21049
-
09-25-12 08:17 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 73
-
09-25-12 04:14 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 103Halo
Which is Halo in the pix so when I stroll the R I know who to look for like to sample her goods.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-12 23:48 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 247Same old
I picked her up in the summer with the same kind of results. I am through a lot, and don't see her very much, but I wouldn't pick her up again, either. I didn't know about the forum then or maybe could have saved you some grief. Neveah is a good looking girl, just not very service oriented. Earlier in the summer there was a little blonde north of 8 that was a good time. Haven't seen her in a couple of months, though. I think the hp uncles catch on pretty quick.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
09-24-12 21:00 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 750This evening's stroll.
I've been on hiatus for awhile, but had a serious itch today. Set out on a mission. Hit the R around 4:30. Not much out. I cruised around for about an hour until I spotted a tall, nicely shaped, young, brunette walking north of 8 on the R. Closer to 9 I think. Circled around, scooped, did the checks. Nevaeh was her name. Very original. LOL, claimed to be 24. Claimed to not work the streets much. I can't honestly say I've seen her before, although I am not out there as much as I would like to be. Anyway, headed to a notel for what was supposed to be a full service, no rush. 2 pop date for. 45. I could tell this was going to go south, but I didn't have the energy to play the head games, etc. She was cleaner and in better shape then most of the SWers. Nice shape, strong B's, nice round ass. The vag was on the hairy side, but nice and tight. BBBJ lasted about a minute. She was actually quite good, but this was going to be a rush job. I didn't argue the point. Instead, proceeded to mish, K9, then mish again with the intention on inflicting as much punishment as I could dish out. I hammered her for about 15 minutes with some complaining. Ended up blasting on her nice firm tits. Afterwards, she asked if I was happy with the date. I said not really. I asked for a no rush. 2 pop, good time. She went on with excuses, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I wouldn't pick her up again unless the donation was. 20 for everything and I had no other option. After dropping her off, I cruised the R one last time and of course, it was a hooker smorgasborg.
Stay safe,
JD
-
09-24-12 18:25 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 108Cruised the Ave with no luck between 4:30 and 6 today. Saw literally nothing the first couple passes. Saw one BSW that looked amazing but got scooped before I could even turn around. She was wearing all black, some stockings, vinyl boots, nice curves. Saw a BSW with a pink shirt that did nothing for me. Haven't been disappointed like this from one of these strolls for a while.
-
09-24-12 16:59 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 249Blast from the past.
D. L.
Your photo of her is better than mine! Checking out photos from back in the day & it seems they were eating better back in them days.
F. D.
Originally Posted by Detroit Life
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-12 15:31 #6133Senior Member

Posts: 588This was what it looked like when she had ny attention:
Originally Posted by Forever Det
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post368275
-
09-24-12 14:38 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 146Today on the Ave.
I picked up Candy by the Coney, took her to my spot and gave her my wiener so she could buy some candy. It is really kind of ironic if you think about it.
Cruised the Ave a few times before I stopped and saw very little worth even mentioning. Fort was dead also. Sometimes later in the day on Mondays (like the past 2 weeks for example) Fort and the Ave are hopping at around 530-6pm. Unfortunately I don't have time to sample any of the goodies but I can't help but window shop.
Stay safe.
-
09-24-12 09:06 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 136Lisa from the photo
I seen lisa from the photos a few times. She is above average BBBJCIM. I have seen her in the Mcgraw area and the Ave area. I seen her on Saturday around 5pm. She was good as always. Paid. 10 in my dream. She gave me digits and asked if I could give her. 20 next time. I always say ok. I was going to tip her, but decided not to. Every time I start to get soft and feel sorry for them, I think of the times I was robbed by these dumb be*tches. Anyways, be safe. I have been out a lot this year, but nothing worth posting. Seen a few new girls, but nothing worth posting.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-12 05:34 #6130Senior Member

Posts: 159Good find
I saw a couple of familiar faces. Halo, Charlene / Charlie (can't remember)
Originally Posted by Roscoe4
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 23:09 #6129Senior Member

Posts: 249Melanie, aka Melody back in the day,
Melanie.
I tried to pull her photo forward but unable. Maybe one of you technical guys can do it. If you want to see what she looked like in 2004 goto archives 3/16/04 post 23 I think. I took a few photos of her when she was still inflated. Several old photos back then, I hadn't seen her in over a year, but she is a shell of herself from back in the day.
F. D.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 22:54 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 72Rose in the Triangle
I drove down Woodbine behind the Victory and pulled up to Rose, WSW 50 or so with long dark hair. She promptly reached in, gave me the LE check, and said "I want to blow you like I know you." I politely declined and drove away to RTFF. I read about 2 Roses. The one I saw was not the prettiest (plus she had a shiner) , but she had her teeth and she didn't look homeless at all. So, I went back for the scoop. As we looked for a spot she started playing with her clam. Smooth, clean looking. Found a quiet spot for an above average BBBJTC with plenty of BLS. 20+5 for good work. Got digits, she mentioned having friends also. Will repeat. No LE in sight. This was Sunday morning.
-
09-23-12 22:34 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 214Crest on Fort
I know in late part of last year, leo was watching the Crest and taking action I was told. Used to go there, but safer getting out of Detroit to the close suburbs notels for about $10 more or so. Anyway, the girl at the counter with the mohawk style haircut has an attitude problem which stop me from going there anymore, but that was before leo was watching.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 22:18 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 241I know who you are talking about but can't remember her name. Scooped her one Sunday morning a month or so ago, around the same place you saw her, she is always there the old dude is always lurking about. She was ok but complained it was taking too long. I will not repeat but YMMV, she is decent looking. There have been quite a few new faces out lately but by the time I safely get turned around they are gone. Tried to pick up Sharon from my last report I saw her at a party store but was with a bunch of hoodlums and I did not feel like pushing my luck. Never saw any LE
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 22:12 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 214Tassie on Fort
Tassie on Fort is one I would not pu any longer. She lives down one of the side streets with her mom past the railroad. Scooped her yrs ago for first time and to her to my fav spot a few times, and you are right, FS was nice and tight and the BBBJ was so so, but the meds have burned out her mind and the last time I pu her up about 2 yrs ago, she was acting out and talking crazy and I could not get rid of her fast enough. When I am coming down I75, I jump off and I cruse fort and do a recon, but if she sees me, she pulls her shirt up and flashing me, even with rush hour traffic present. She is mental.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






