Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 21049
-
09-23-12 15:43 #6124Regular Member

Posts: 6Faces from the R
Well-known local photographer Dave Jordano created a project entitled "The Darkness in the Light" and took many photographs along John R. Many will be familiar to those here. (Bottom left to view the slideshow)
http://www.davejordano.com/index.php...0&p=4&a=0&at=0
-
09-23-12 10:51 #6123Senior Member

Posts: 247Katrina on the Ave
Went strolling Wednesday night around midnight on the R. It was dead, nothing moving, including uncles. I had seen Fatima earlier when I was passing through and was hoping to catch her, but no go. Made a couple of passes and decided to see what the ave looked like. Not much happening over there, either. After a couple of circles I saw what looked like a spinner type on Gilbert. Made a couple of passes and it wasn't someone I recognized. On the third pass, there were no headlights from one end of Gilbert to the other, so I scooped.
Turned out to be Katrina. Cute, long brown hair. 5', about 105 with a small set and a nice, tight, slightly furry giner. Went for the half and half. Excellent oral skill, including slow dt. Took a 3 position hammering without complaint, too. Damage. 5. Got digits and will repeat.
Be safe out there
-
09-23-12 09:07 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 103Halo
Haven't been with Halo her sister goes by the name of Star she's nice and quite she gives a CBJ will repeat.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 00:35 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 273Which melanie did you pick up? The one with the fake tits? Also need a little bit more info on halo's sister, is she as good (or bad) as her sister?
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 00:00 #6120Senior Member

Posts: 159Roxanne
Sampled this one near Green on Fort. Quoted me 20/30. Ducked the load made a mess will not repeat. She claims she's white / mexican but I think she's mixed white black like every other girl advertising on BP. Not as described on here.
Originally Posted by Sped One
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-12 21:45 #6119Senior Member

Posts: 327Melanie
Scooped Melanie on the are. Has a tight body, and box. Gives a sloppy BBBJ. Wrapped and hit it from behind when she says to hold it before I blow. Rip off the cover and she sucked me dry. Not a great face, but worth a repeat performance from first impressions.
To the guy who scooped Halo's sister, how old was she, how was her body compared to Halo, what was her name, and I had no idea that Halo had a sister. If so, please message me.
-
09-22-12 14:05 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 106The G is HOT!
I was coming from downtown this morning and drove down the G just to see what was out. I saw a brunette in a white tank top with big tits sittning on the corner of Manning and G. Anyone know this one? She almost look hispanic. She was sitting in the abandoned store with an older gentleman that looked like Gray from Sanford and Son. I don't think she was a decoy. Anyway as I continue past SF, I see a good looking brunette walking down the middle of the G. I past her by but got a good look, she was beautiful. I turned around in the Aldi lot and went back for a better look. She had crossed the street and was in the process of getting scooped as the UC pulled up and arrested the poor bastard. I stayed and watched for a few minutes to see if she got arrested. Nope, she talked with the cops for a minute and strolled away. A sting for sure. BE SAFE and always check your surroundings!
-
09-22-12 09:19 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 103Had a great time
Last week was cruseing the ave. Saw this nice tall blond and wanted to scoop turned around she was gone. DAMM then decided to head out to the R started out on 6M went N crossed 7 till 8 spotted a tall blond and a short dark haired WSW'rs turned on a side street and saw that the blond was gone but sitting at the stop sign the dark haired girl saw mw turned and walked away from me and lifted her red dress and showed me her nice butt, made the scoop and went to a hotel for some playtime bought her some dinner cause she was hungry, found out that she said that she's Halo's sister have digets will repeat.
-
09-22-12 07:37 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 29Fort this morning
Picked up T. T. This morning near the sunoco. WSW probably mid 30's with dark hair. Was wearing tight Jean shorts and a brown top and has a decent body. Lighting issues at that time made it difficult to clearly see who it was before she was at my door. Have Had her before and had good service, but probably wouldn't have picked her up had I recognized her sooner. Just like new faces I guess. Anyway, bbbjtcimsp for. 25, felt good, she looked good bobbing, so what the hell.
No uncle visible at the time.
Play safe.
Niner
-
09-21-12 18:04 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 130Only the fools that don't cover it up have fucked each other. You can scratch me off that list.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-12 17:12 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 130Fatima on the R
Just sampled this choice morsel for the first time. Excellent skills. A definite repeat! No digits, she got robbed of her few day old phone by some punk. Whichever of the brethren who got her the phone needs to get her another ASAP.
-
09-21-12 12:50 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 87Time to sit back
I think my Mongering days are over before they really got started. If Amber has HIV I'm sure she has been with others including guys on this board and I can see how we all make our travles. Hopefully this is just a rumor but as for me its time to sit back and watch the boards.
-
09-21-12 12:16 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 782Amber v April
Affirmative. April was the thin curly-haired blonder (most recent color) that was recently murdered. She often wore standard hooker uniform of fishnets, short skirts and revealing tops. I do miss her and her talents.
Originally Posted by Mich CL
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-12 11:27 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 270Amber is the skinny blonde (sometimes redhead, sometimes brunette) who hangs out near Nevada and JR. I think the deceased one was April?
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
Based on the recent reports, I too will no longer be picking up Amber.
[edited to modify her constantly changing hair color]
-
09-21-12 11:19 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 281I thought Amber was the one a few posts back was said to have died? So which is which
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






