Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4221

    Crest on Fort

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Crest is $20 PLUS $2 key deposit. They only do short stay. Would think Leo would keep an eye on that place for easy pickings. I.

    I picked up Nessa a few weeks back. Body is not bad, but she pushes for a higher payment than most, but skills were average to slightly above average.
    I know in late part of last year, leo was watching the Crest and taking action I was told. Used to go there, but safer getting out of Detroit to the close suburbs notels for about $10 more or so. Anyway, the girl at the counter with the mohawk style haircut has an attitude problem which stop me from going there anymore, but that was before leo was watching.

  2. #4220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I was coming from downtown this morning and drove down the G just to see what was out. I saw a brunette in a white tank top with big tits sittning on the corner of Manning and G. Anyone know this one? She almost look hispanic. She was sitting in the abandoned store with an older gentleman that looked like Gray from Sanford and Son. I don't think she was a decoy. Anyway as I continue past SF, I see a good looking brunette walking down the middle of the G. I past her by but got a good look, she was beautiful. I turned around in the Aldi lot and went back for a better look. She had crossed the street and was in the process of getting scooped as the UC pulled up and arrested the poor bastard. I stayed and watched for a few minutes to see if she got arrested. Nope, she talked with the cops for a minute and strolled away. A sting for sure. BE SAFE and always check your surroundings!
    I know who you are talking about but can't remember her name. Scooped her one Sunday morning a month or so ago, around the same place you saw her, she is always there the old dude is always lurking about. She was ok but complained it was taking too long. I will not repeat but YMMV, she is decent looking. There have been quite a few new faces out lately but by the time I safely get turned around they are gone. Tried to pick up Sharon from my last report I saw her at a party store but was with a bunch of hoodlums and I did not feel like pushing my luck. Never saw any LE

  3. #4219

    Tassie on Fort

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Went strolling today, and scooped tassie off of fort. Went for half and half. The BBBJ was lackluster, and the FS was nice and tight, but she kept trying to rush me, and started acting like she was tweeting out. Had to do a forced finish, due to bad attitude. Couldn't drop her fast enough. Headed up to the are, and scooped Fatima. Great looking girl, great attitude, aimed to please. She was dressed like she didn't belong on the are, but with an ass and the's like hers, I had to stop. They are bolt ons, but look nice unleashed. Once we finally found a good spot, hopped in the back seat for an incredible BBBJ. This girls going on my ATF list for cork sucking. Then moved on to FS, and that was great too. While she says that she's got three kids, she definitely felt no kids tight.

    After we were done, she pointed out the infamous steak knife Sara. WOWZA. Who in there right mind would pick up that hot mess? Asked her for digits, but she said at her phone was stolen. Oh well till next time I have a chance to see this great gal again.
    Tassie on Fort is one I would not pu any longer. She lives down one of the side streets with her mom past the railroad. Scooped her yrs ago for first time and to her to my fav spot a few times, and you are right, FS was nice and tight and the BBBJ was so so, but the meds have burned out her mind and the last time I pu her up about 2 yrs ago, she was acting out and talking crazy and I could not get rid of her fast enough. When I am coming down I75, I jump off and I cruse fort and do a recon, but if she sees me, she pulls her shirt up and flashing me, even with rush hour traffic present. She is mental.

  4. #4218

    Faces from the R

    Well-known local photographer Dave Jordano created a project entitled "The Darkness in the Light" and took many photographs along John R. Many will be familiar to those here. (Bottom left to view the slideshow)

    http://www.davejordano.com/index.php...0&p=4&a=0&at=0

  5. #4217

    Katrina on the Ave

    Went strolling Wednesday night around midnight on the R. It was dead, nothing moving, including uncles. I had seen Fatima earlier when I was passing through and was hoping to catch her, but no go. Made a couple of passes and decided to see what the ave looked like. Not much happening over there, either. After a couple of circles I saw what looked like a spinner type on Gilbert. Made a couple of passes and it wasn't someone I recognized. On the third pass, there were no headlights from one end of Gilbert to the other, so I scooped.

    Turned out to be Katrina. Cute, long brown hair. 5', about 105 with a small set and a nice, tight, slightly furry giner. Went for the half and half. Excellent oral skill, including slow dt. Took a 3 position hammering without complaint, too. Damage. 5. Got digits and will repeat.

    Be safe out there

  6. #4216

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Which melanie did you pick up? The one with the fake tits? Also need a little bit more info on halo's sister, is she as good (or bad) as her sister?
    Haven't been with Halo her sister goes by the name of Star she's nice and quite she gives a CBJ will repeat.

  7. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Melanie on the are. Has a tight body, and box. Gives a sloppy BBBJ. Wrapped and hit it from behind when she says to hold it before I blow. Rip off the cover and she sucked me dry. Not a great face, but worth a repeat performance from first impressions.

    To the guy who scooped Halo's sister, how old was she, how was her body compared to Halo, what was her name, and I had no idea that Halo had a sister. If so, please message me.
    Which melanie did you pick up? The one with the fake tits? Also need a little bit more info on halo's sister, is she as good (or bad) as her sister?

  8. #4214

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Was just out for a few hrs and did not see much, put it this way, a WSW on fort offered a freebie for a ride and I passed, she was pretty hit looking, saw her earlier going in a dumpster literally. So I'm just about to take off on my way home and I ran into a LSW, hot as shit and for the life of me I can't remember her name, was at fort / springwells. In all my years I would rank her 2nd all time, ill get the name tomorrow. She was probally a 8 on most scales, some a 9-10. Small, petite, pretty and young. Said she was 19. Totally out of place down there among the zombies, but she's probally going to go downhill fast, had me drop her off at the dope spot. She only wanted. 2 and. 3 respectively. Would have done twice that. She was about 5ft, brown hair, bronze skin. A looker for sure, which is surprising given the area. If it wasnt for the bomb ass stripper I plucked from the ave 15 yrs for. 2 she would be no. 1. For sure worth a look. Service. 8, looks 8, shock value 10. On a side note I was cruising along online and I happen to come across the infamous halos facebook page. Kinda interesting. Not my cup of tea on the are, I'm not trying to get shot over some snatch.
    Sampled this one near Green on Fort. Quoted me 20/30. Ducked the load made a mess will not repeat. She claims she's white / mexican but I think she's mixed white black like every other girl advertising on BP. Not as described on here.

  9. #4213

    Melanie

    Scooped Melanie on the are. Has a tight body, and box. Gives a sloppy BBBJ. Wrapped and hit it from behind when she says to hold it before I blow. Rip off the cover and she sucked me dry. Not a great face, but worth a repeat performance from first impressions.

    To the guy who scooped Halo's sister, how old was she, how was her body compared to Halo, what was her name, and I had no idea that Halo had a sister. If so, please message me.

  10. #4212

    The G is HOT!

    I was coming from downtown this morning and drove down the G just to see what was out. I saw a brunette in a white tank top with big tits sittning on the corner of Manning and G. Anyone know this one? She almost look hispanic. She was sitting in the abandoned store with an older gentleman that looked like Gray from Sanford and Son. I don't think she was a decoy. Anyway as I continue past SF, I see a good looking brunette walking down the middle of the G. I past her by but got a good look, she was beautiful. I turned around in the Aldi lot and went back for a better look. She had crossed the street and was in the process of getting scooped as the UC pulled up and arrested the poor bastard. I stayed and watched for a few minutes to see if she got arrested. Nope, she talked with the cops for a minute and strolled away. A sting for sure. BE SAFE and always check your surroundings!

  11. #4211

    Had a great time

    Last week was cruseing the ave. Saw this nice tall blond and wanted to scoop turned around she was gone. DAMM then decided to head out to the R started out on 6M went N crossed 7 till 8 spotted a tall blond and a short dark haired WSW'rs turned on a side street and saw that the blond was gone but sitting at the stop sign the dark haired girl saw mw turned and walked away from me and lifted her red dress and showed me her nice butt, made the scoop and went to a hotel for some playtime bought her some dinner cause she was hungry, found out that she said that she's Halo's sister have digets will repeat.

  12. #4210

    Fort this morning

    Picked up T. T. This morning near the sunoco. WSW probably mid 30's with dark hair. Was wearing tight Jean shorts and a brown top and has a decent body. Lighting issues at that time made it difficult to clearly see who it was before she was at my door. Have Had her before and had good service, but probably wouldn't have picked her up had I recognized her sooner. Just like new faces I guess. Anyway, bbbjtcimsp for. 25, felt good, she looked good bobbing, so what the hell.

    No uncle visible at the time.

    Play safe.

    Niner

  13. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Like six degrees of Kevin bacon, we've all fucked each other. Eeew.
    Only the fools that don't cover it up have fucked each other. You can scratch me off that list.

  14. #4208

    Fatima on the R

    Just sampled this choice morsel for the first time. Excellent skills. A definite repeat! No digits, she got robbed of her few day old phone by some punk. Whichever of the brethren who got her the phone needs to get her another ASAP.

  15. #4207

    Time to sit back

    I think my Mongering days are over before they really got started. If Amber has HIV I'm sure she has been with others including guys on this board and I can see how we all make our travles. Hopefully this is just a rumor but as for me its time to sit back and watch the boards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape