Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4236

    Caught something

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    This was what it looked like when she had ny attention:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post368275
    I'm 95% I caught a curable disease from this one via bbj. Two shots and two pills was the cure on top of embarrassment due to having a hot young girl nurse / doctor.

  2. #4235

    Click and bam

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Which is Halo in the pix so when I stroll the R I know who to look for like to sample her goods.
    I just realized this, while you cycle through the pics there is a "image info" on the bottom left. Highlight over it to bring up who the pic is. Pic 18 is Halo

  3. #4234

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few reports on Nessa lately, is this the girl you fellas are referring to?

    Attachment 202666
    That's not the nessa I know, she also used to go by elise. Nice pic though she's pretty nice

  4. #4233

    Nessa

    Seen a few reports on Nessa lately, is this the girl you fellas are referring to?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	nez.jpg
Views:	1708
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	202666

  5. #4232

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of familiar faces. Halo, Charlene / Charlie (can't remember)
    Which is Halo in the pix so when I stroll the R I know who to look for like to sample her goods.

  6. #4231

    Same old

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    I've been on hiatus for awhile, but had a serious itch today. Set out on a mission. Hit the R around 4:30. Not much out. I cruised around for about an hour until I spotted a tall, nicely shaped, young, brunette walking north of 8 on the R. Closer to 9 I think. Circled around, scooped, did the checks. Nevaeh was her name. Very original. LOL, claimed to be 24. Claimed to not work the streets much. I can't honestly say I've seen her before, although I am not out there as much as I would like to be. Anyway, headed to a notel for what was supposed to be a full service, no rush. 2 pop date for. 45. I could tell this was going to go south, but I didn't have the energy to play the head games, etc. She was cleaner and in better shape then most of the SWers. Nice shape, strong B's, nice round ass. The vag was on the hairy side, but nice and tight. BBBJ lasted about a minute. She was actually quite good, but this was going to be a rush job. I didn't argue the point. Instead, proceeded to mish, K9, then mish again with the intention on inflicting as much punishment as I could dish out. I hammered her for about 15 minutes with some complaining. Ended up blasting on her nice firm tits. Afterwards, she asked if I was happy with the date. I said not really. I asked for a no rush. 2 pop, good time. She went on with excuses, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I wouldn't pick her up again unless the donation was. 20 for everything and I had no other option. After dropping her off, I cruised the R one last time and of course, it was a hooker smorgasborg.

    Stay safe,

    JD
    I picked her up in the summer with the same kind of results. I am through a lot, and don't see her very much, but I wouldn't pick her up again, either. I didn't know about the forum then or maybe could have saved you some grief. Neveah is a good looking girl, just not very service oriented. Earlier in the summer there was a little blonde north of 8 that was a good time. Haven't seen her in a couple of months, though. I think the hp uncles catch on pretty quick.

    Stay safe out there

  7. #4230

    This evening's stroll.

    I've been on hiatus for awhile, but had a serious itch today. Set out on a mission. Hit the R around 4:30. Not much out. I cruised around for about an hour until I spotted a tall, nicely shaped, young, brunette walking north of 8 on the R. Closer to 9 I think. Circled around, scooped, did the checks. Nevaeh was her name. Very original. LOL, claimed to be 24. Claimed to not work the streets much. I can't honestly say I've seen her before, although I am not out there as much as I would like to be. Anyway, headed to a notel for what was supposed to be a full service, no rush. 2 pop date for. 45. I could tell this was going to go south, but I didn't have the energy to play the head games, etc. She was cleaner and in better shape then most of the SWers. Nice shape, strong B's, nice round ass. The vag was on the hairy side, but nice and tight. BBBJ lasted about a minute. She was actually quite good, but this was going to be a rush job. I didn't argue the point. Instead, proceeded to mish, K9, then mish again with the intention on inflicting as much punishment as I could dish out. I hammered her for about 15 minutes with some complaining. Ended up blasting on her nice firm tits. Afterwards, she asked if I was happy with the date. I said not really. I asked for a no rush. 2 pop, good time. She went on with excuses, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I wouldn't pick her up again unless the donation was. 20 for everything and I had no other option. After dropping her off, I cruised the R one last time and of course, it was a hooker smorgasborg.

    Stay safe,

    JD

  8. #4229
    Cruised the Ave with no luck between 4:30 and 6 today. Saw literally nothing the first couple passes. Saw one BSW that looked amazing but got scooped before I could even turn around. She was wearing all black, some stockings, vinyl boots, nice curves. Saw a BSW with a pink shirt that did nothing for me. Haven't been disappointed like this from one of these strolls for a while.

  9. #4228

    Blast from the past.

    D. L.

    Your photo of her is better than mine! Checking out photos from back in the day & it seems they were eating better back in them days.

    F. D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    This was what it looked like when she had ny attention:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post368275

  10. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Det  [View Original Post]
    Melanie.

    I tried to pull her photo forward but unable. Maybe one of you technical guys can do it. If you want to see what she looked like in 2004 goto archives 3/16/04 post 23 I think. I took a few photos of her when she was still inflated. Several old photos back then, I hadn't seen her in over a year, but she is a shell of herself from back in the day.

    F. D.
    This was what it looked like when she had ny attention:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post368275

  11. #4226

    Today on the Ave.

    I picked up Candy by the Coney, took her to my spot and gave her my wiener so she could buy some candy. It is really kind of ironic if you think about it.

    Cruised the Ave a few times before I stopped and saw very little worth even mentioning. Fort was dead also. Sometimes later in the day on Mondays (like the past 2 weeks for example) Fort and the Ave are hopping at around 530-6pm. Unfortunately I don't have time to sample any of the goodies but I can't help but window shop.

    Stay safe.

  12. #4225

    Lisa from the photo

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of familiar faces. Halo, Charlene / Charlie (can't remember)
    I seen lisa from the photos a few times. She is above average BBBJCIM. I have seen her in the Mcgraw area and the Ave area. I seen her on Saturday around 5pm. She was good as always. Paid. 10 in my dream. She gave me digits and asked if I could give her. 20 next time. I always say ok. I was going to tip her, but decided not to. Every time I start to get soft and feel sorry for them, I think of the times I was robbed by these dumb be*tches. Anyways, be safe. I have been out a lot this year, but nothing worth posting. Seen a few new girls, but nothing worth posting.

  13. #4224

    Good find

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe4  [View Original Post]
    Well-known local photographer Dave Jordano created a project entitled "The Darkness in the Light" and took many photographs along John R. Many will be familiar to those here. (Bottom left to view the slideshow)

    http://www.davejordano.com/index.php...0&p=4&a=0&at=0
    I saw a couple of familiar faces. Halo, Charlene / Charlie (can't remember)

  14. #4223

    Melanie, aka Melody back in the day,

    Melanie.

    I tried to pull her photo forward but unable. Maybe one of you technical guys can do it. If you want to see what she looked like in 2004 goto archives 3/16/04 post 23 I think. I took a few photos of her when she was still inflated. Several old photos back then, I hadn't seen her in over a year, but she is a shell of herself from back in the day.

    F. D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Melanie with the fake boobs looks like she was probably pretty hot before the drugs got her.

  15. #4222

    Rose in the Triangle

    I drove down Woodbine behind the Victory and pulled up to Rose, WSW 50 or so with long dark hair. She promptly reached in, gave me the LE check, and said "I want to blow you like I know you." I politely declined and drove away to RTFF. I read about 2 Roses. The one I saw was not the prettiest (plus she had a shiner) , but she had her teeth and she didn't look homeless at all. So, I went back for the scoop. As we looked for a spot she started playing with her clam. Smooth, clean looking. Found a quiet spot for an above average BBBJTC with plenty of BLS. 20+5 for good work. Got digits, she mentioned having friends also. Will repeat. No LE in sight. This was Sunday morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape