The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4853

    Legs Over the Head Compilation and Competition

    Just saw your series of photo sets featuring women in my favorite pose. What a yummy treat! Glad to hear I may have played a role in spurring you to go back into the archives to produce this retrospective. I've been following your work since Day 1 on this site and had no idea how many shots like this you've taken. As you point out, there are many variations on this wonderful pose. Now that I see them all in one place, I'm kind of remembering there might be some others too but what a great Volume 1. I love all of these shots but, yeah, I guess I might have to give Aundrea a slight edge.

    Small side question: do you remember if "Michelle26. Jpg" is the Camden SW from back in about 2006-2008ish? I and others knew and reported on her as "Rachel" but I think I remember you referrring to her as Michelle. This was back when she and the great redhead Julie, aka "Cherry" were two of the cutest SWs on Broadway, or K for that mattter. I remember you doing a couple of really hot sets on both of those girls. I feared the worst for Rachel given her out-of-control addiction and would love to hear she got out like Aundrea seems to.

    Anyway, thanks again for an amazing review.

  2. #4852

    Laughing so hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I have been there and I have done that. I've done; doggie girl bending over holding her ankles, girl bending over chair, Doggie with girl lending on wall, girl holding on other girl (that's how I did Alexus with Christina) and from behind with girl pressed up against wall. I once fucked a girl while she was bending out of a window talking to her friends below. I've done frontal girl sitting on table or desk, girl one leg on chair, girl pressed against wall and the hard one, holding girl with legs wrapped in my arms. I could have laid a blanket on the floor. I've done it on steps, walls and in doorways. I've done it in ways that I've forgotten, positions I don't remember and etc, etc, etc. But! In this case, I just wasn't comfortable.
    OMG! You got me laughing so hard, I had tears running down my face with that one. Trying to imagine all of those positions! But the "I once fucked a girl while she was bending out of a window talking to her friends below." One sounds like a classic! You the man!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Why do I keep going to these $10 spots? I am hoping to find a nice one like the place I had earlier this summer (there are other reasons).
    Nuff said.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    PS: What do you think about Val. Is she a hottie or what? LOL
    I think the girl in the pic is WONDERFUL! LOL! Jeez, would love to be staring at that tatoo the right way up. Under similar circumstances as depicted. Now just got to figure out how to finagle her digits. Is she Christine or Lux? Where does Val fit in?

  3. #4851

    RE: Chair sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! I mean RCG while sitting in a chair is an excellent alternative. She backs into you, you get to handle the goods, see the action and even control the speed & depth. Fantastic! Or you flip her around onto the chair and plunge in for some modified mish. REALLY CJ? A guy who has the creativity to learn photog, pose the girls, do great editing and get great shots, needs "help" with position possibilities? Me thinks there might have been something else going on that precluded FS? But I'm just speculating or assuming. And we all know what happens when one "assumes!"
    You are so right. And, considering the fact that I've been touting the virtues of enjoying all that is being offered – I should have explained.

    I have been there and I have done that. I've done; doggie girl bending over holding her ankles, girl bending over chair, Doggie with girl lending on wall, girl holding on other girl (that's how I did Alexus with Christina) and from behind with girl pressed up against wall. I once fucked a girl while she was bending out of a window talking to her friends below. I've done frontal girl sitting on table or desk, girl one leg on chair, girl pressed against wall and the hard one, holding girl with legs wrapped in my arms. I could have laid a blanket on the floor. I've done it on steps, walls and in doorways. I've done it in ways that I've forgotten, positions I don't remember and etc, etc, etc. But! In this case, I just wasn't comfortable.

    I've done so many posts, written so many reviews, maybe I'm getting lacks. It is hard to cover every aspect of every date. Besides for Val, Jessica, Mellisa and myself; there was the landlord and two other gentlemen in the next room. (One was in a wheelchair.) I did not feel threaten; but, the coming and going made me feel uncomfortable. (Other girls in the room is a turn-on, other guys in the house Is a turnoff.)

    Why do I keep going to these $10 spots? I am hoping to find a nice one like the place I had earlier this summer (there are other reasons).

    CookyJar.

    PS: What do you think about Val. Is she a hottie or what? LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christina & Lux 45.jpg‎  

  4. #4850

    Chair sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Full service was available but I did not partake. I just could not get myself to lie down on their make-shift mattress. I sat in a chair while the girls took turns switching between BJ and putting on a nice ass shaking show in front of me. I ended up CIM while watching Mellisa's big beautiful ass dancing in front of me.

    Question: [b]Why settle for a plain BJ when there is so much more available. [/and]

    CookyJar
    Exactly! I mean RCG while sitting in a chair is an excellent alternative. She backs into you, you get to handle the goods, see the action and even control the speed & depth. Fantastic! Or you flip her around onto the chair and plunge in for some modified mish. REALLY CJ? A guy who has the creativity to learn photog, pose the girls, do great editing and get great shots, needs "help" with position possibilities? Me thinks there might have been something else going on that precluded FS? But I'm just speculating or assuming. And we all know what happens when one "assumes!"

  5. #4849

    Is it the pretzels?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    We should be applauding the work ethics of the true providers. I am talking about the girls who take that extra step to give good service.

    There are lots of women on the avenue who'll jump in your car, go to a secluded spot and give you a good BJ. If that's all you want, then more power too you – it's out there. However; IMHO, you are wasting a valuable resource. There are girls out there, like Val, who are willing and capable of showing you a really good time.

    CookyJar
    How is it that Philly street talent is way higher quality than anything we have in Louisville? Congratulation CJ and others; you're very lucky. Please send pretzels!

  6. #4848

    Looking For "Heather" A Girl From Kensington Avenue!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    We should be applauding the work ethics of the true providers. I am talking about the girls who take that extra step to give good service.

    There are lots of women on the avenue who'll jump in your car, go to a secluded spot and give you a good BJ. If that's all you want, then more power too you – it's out there. However; IMHO, you are wasting a valuable resource. There are girls out there, like Val, who are willing and capable of showing you a really good time.

    CookyJar
    Hey there!

    Is been a while since I have not seen a beautiful girl "Heather" (if that's her name).

    Blond, petite nice body great personality.

    She usualy is around lehigh ave. Cumberland, past the EL station and back to sargent st.

    If anyone knows about it please post it here or message me.

    I really apreciate it.

  7. #4847

    Val . Another Great Provider

    We should be applauding the work ethics of the true providers. I am talking about the girls who take that extra step to give good service.

    There are lots of women on the avenue who'll jump in your car, go to a secluded spot and give you a good BJ. If that's all you want, then more power too you – it's out there. However; IMHO, you are wasting a valuable resource. There are girls out there, like Val, who are willing and capable of showing you a really good time.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Val 001.jpg‎   Val 56.jpg‎   Val 005.jpg‎   Val 60.jpg‎   Val 66.jpg‎  

    Val 80.jpg‎   Val 76.jpg‎   Val 72.jpg‎   Val 74.jpg‎   Val 78.jpg‎  


  8. #4846

    Val

    I had meant Val earlier this summer. Maylea introduced us, but we didn't date. Val had seen Maylea's pictures and showed an interest in having her own pictures taken and posted. Val had heard about this site and me though other members and was eager to reap some of the benefits of a feature post exhibited. Unfortunately, Maylea and I already had plans that included someone else, so I had to tell Val we'd do something next time. She gave me a nice preview; flashing a set of nice natural boobs.

    This time I found Val near Lou's Bar. She reminded me of our first meeting and my promise to take her pictures and feature her. There was no need for a big discussion; she already knew most of what I told her. I needed to make a stop so she rode with me and we talked.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Val 55.jpg‎   Val 59.jpg‎   Val 57.jpg‎   Val 006.jpg‎   Val 004.jpg‎  

    Val 81.jpg‎   Val 67.jpg‎   Val 69.jpg‎   Val 73.jpg‎   Val 68.jpg‎  


  9. #4845

    Val & Friends

    Val is an accommodating provide. Not only did she do her best to get Jessica to cooperate, she managed to get another friend Mellisa (her spelling not mine) to join in after I decided against Jessica. Sorry, I didn't take pictures of Melissa. She's a big girl and not hard to miss.

    Val did everything I asked and then more. Her BBBJ was superb. (As is usually the case with big girls, Mellisa's BBBJ was also top notch.) Val was the main attraction. She directed things as the two girls switched positions from shaft to balls. Full service was available but I did not partake. I just could not get myself to lie down on their make-shift mattress. I sat in a chair while the girls took turns switching between BJ and putting on a nice ass shaking show in front of me. I ended up CIM while watching Mellisa's big beautiful ass dancing in front of me.

    Question: Why settle for a plain BJ when there is so much more available.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica & Val 001.jpg‎   Jessica & Val 002.jpg‎   Jessica & Val 62.jpg‎   Jessica & Val 65.jpg‎   Val 58.jpg‎  

    Val 003.jpg‎   Val 83.jpg‎   Val 75.jpg‎   Val 002.jpg‎   Val 71.jpg‎  


  10. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Cephlapad Love! Aren't we forgetting someone?

    Jessica.

    She may not be the girl to take home to momma. But dad! He'd understand.

    CookyJar
    D-A-M-N! How could I forget Jessica! After all she started this whole thing! My bad. Good eye!

  11. #4843

    Re: No Votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    PERFECT POSITION CONTEST Preliminary Judges Results.

    Well the judges deliberated some more and decided 5th runner up goes to Amy= pose looks strained and unnatural.

    Attachment 202010

    Fourth Runner up goes to Courtney. Again. Looks a bit strained, like it took two hands to hold those feet in place?

    Attachment 202011

    That leaves these fine lovelies in contention for top honors, er unless the winner has already been declared* and 1st Runner-Up is the prize?

    Jessie. Bright blue eyes and winking brown eye!

    Attachment 202012

    Jamey. What a smile! Such energy!

    Attachment 202013

    Jen. Look Ma! NO HANDS!

    OMG! If this girl can do this naturally without any hands- I'm getting married! Nice eyes & smile.

    Attachment 202014

    Audrea. *CJ's favorite, er, wife, if life had turned out differently. Perfect Camel Toe, even in this position! Must be TIGHT!

    Attachment 202016

    So any votes? LOL!
    Hey, Cephlapad Love! Aren't we forgetting someone?

    Jessica.

    She may not be the girl to take home to momma. But dad! He'd understand.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another Anon Girl 93.jpg‎  

  12. #4842

    No votes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegotralfaz  [View Original Post]
    A wonderful contest
    PERFECT POSITION CONTEST Preliminary Judges Results......


    Well the judges deliberated some more and decided 5th runner up goes to Amy= pose looks strained and unnatural.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Amy.JPG
Views:	1408
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	202010

    Fourth Runner up goes to Courtney - again - looks a bit strained, like it took two hands to hold those feet in place?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Courtney.JPG
Views:	1380
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	202011

    That leaves these fine lovelies in contention for top honors, er unless the winner has already been declared*** and 1st Runner-Up is the prize?

    Jessie - bright blue eyes and winking brown eye!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessie.JPG
Views:	1280
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	202012

    Jamey - what a smile! Such energy!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jamie.JPG
Views:	1529
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	202013

    Jen - Look Ma! NO HANDS!!!!!
    OMG! If this girl can do this naturally without any hands- I'm getting married! Nice eyes & smile.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jen.JPG
Views:	1625
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	202014

    Audrea - ***CJ's favorite, er, wife, if life had turned out differently.... Perfect Camel Toe, even in this position! Must be TIGHT!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Audrea.JPG
Views:	1920
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	202016

    So any votes? LOL!

  13. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Headed there next week anyone have any info on anything anywhere in that area I myself never found anything in Wildwood but maybe not looking in right places thanks for any info.
    Forget it. Go to AC

  14. #4840

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that compilation of ladies. The judges have met and "examined the evidence," and then examined it again, and yet a third time and have deliberated, then examined the evidence AGAIN. And finally come up with a list of finalist for this beauty pageant. And the finalist are...
    A wonderful contest

  15. #4839

    Thnks for th re post!

    Yea I get it its the same up here. I'm in south jersey sometimes and was looking for something just like that. Preety impressive Cookyjar. And again thanks for the answer!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She is still looking good.

    It has recently been reported that Aundrea is home with her family and has no intentions of ever returning to the streets.

    Aundrea would probably get a good laugh from seeing her picture as reposted, knowing that men are still having wet dreams about her. Her picture is from the past and in no way reflexs who she is today.

    In most cases these are reflections from a past life. In reposting these pictures I am in no way suggesting that the girls featured are available. With a few exceptions, most of the girls have moved on into better things. Things change. Situations change. Life moves on. But, that does not mean that the past never happened.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape