rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4808

    Re: Thank you Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySmiles  [View Original Post]
    … Personally I believe I am much more about personality and enjoying interesting conversation and not color, accent, body style…
    That’s the only way to truly enjoy the sport.

    CookyJar

  2. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Pic 9 that girl is simply beautiful dam.
    Could you be a bit more specific? I cannot figure out which pic 9 you are referring to.

    CookyJar

  3. #4806

    Re: MILF donna

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    I noticed on post 4808, second row is a pic of MILF Donna, any know how I can find her please?
    I have not seen Donna in a while. She's MIA.

    CookyJar

  4. #4805

    Re: Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ashlee looks like a teen Angelina Jolie. I wonder if that was what attracted you to her?

    Nice stuff cookie.

    Cheers.

    TM
    Ashley and I are friends and have kept in touch. She is currently enjoying her life away from Kensington Avenue. I wish her well.

    CookyJar

  5. #4804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Pic 9 that girl is simply beautiful dam.
    Malea dam she is hot.

  6. #4803

    Great

    Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I too enjoy the WOC. By the way, Star is my ATF of all the girls you've posted (the one in the orange skirt). She was amazing. Thanks, CJ!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I do have personal preferences. When it comes to women I do have personal likes and dislikes. Fortunately none of my likes or dislikes has to do with race or nationality.

    CookyJar

  7. #4802

    Thank you Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    As an Equal Opportunity Monger, I am proud to say that I have had the pleasure of sharing a number of Women of Color (WOC) , Black and Hispanic.

    (The first consideration, no matter whether the girl is Black, Hispanic or White, is if she appeals to me personally. I am not going to pick-up an ugly girl just because she is of a special ethnicity.)

    CookyJar
    Once again your portfolio is beyond compare. I certainly understand your comment about women appealing to you personally. I have often been asked or told that I like WOC however I don't feel that that is the determining factor. Personally I believe I am much more about personality and enjoying interesting conversation and not color, accent, body style. Thanks for a consistently great job of representing the many beautiful women in our area.

  8. #4801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Over the years I've posted whatever was available at the time. Some of which I was very proud and some not so much.

    CookyJar
    Pic 9 that girl is simply beautiful dam.

  9. #4800

    MILF donna

    I noticed on post 4808, second row is a pic of MILF Donna, any know how I can find her please?

  10. #4799

    Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    As an Equal Opportunity Monger, I am proud to say that I have had the pleasure of sharing a number of Women of Color (WOC) , Black and Hispanic.

    (The first consideration, no matter whether the girl is Black, Hispanic or White, is if she appeals to me personally. I am not going to pick-up an ugly girl just because she is of a special ethnicity.)

    CookyJar
    Ashlee looks like a teen Angelina Jolie. I wonder if that was what attracted you to her?

    Nice stuff cookie.

    Cheers.

    TM

  11. #4798

    Women or Color in the Philadelphia area

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen you post up any black or mixed girls…
    As an Equal Opportunity Monger, I am proud to say that I have had the pleasure of sharing a number of Women of Color (WOC) , Black and Hispanic.

    (The first consideration, no matter whether the girl is Black, Hispanic or White, is if she appeals to me personally. I am not going to pick-up an ugly girl just because she is of a special ethnicity.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angel 008.jpg‎   Antoinette 39.jpg‎   Ashley 011.jpg‎   Brittany 64.jpg‎   Candy 004.jpg‎  

    Carmen 79.jpg‎   Cat 3.jpg‎   Chanel 12.jpg‎   Charlee 2009.jpg‎   Chela Mirror 02.jpg‎  


  12. #4797

    Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)

    I had thought to follow the example set by other mongers, in other forums, who have set-up specialty threads for Women of Color. Frankly the number or BSWers and HSWers in the Philadelphia area just doesn't justify a separate thread, IMHO.

    (In the past when I've done this type of walk down memory lane post I included links; not this time. I get tired of doing all the work, so if you want to see more – make the effort.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angel 7.jpg‎   Coleta 3.jpg‎   Danny 22.jpg‎   Dee 2.jpg‎   Donna 008.jpg‎  

    DSCN3936.jpg‎   Dumb Ass MotherFucker 001.jpg‎   Eunice 81.jpg‎   Geatana 45.jpg‎   Iesha 17.jpg‎  


  13. #4796

    Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)

    Over the years I've posted whatever was available at the time. Some of which I was very proud and some not so much.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iesha 22.jpg‎   Jennifer19.jpg‎   Jewel 10.jpg‎   LeLee & Bottle 002.jpg‎   Lisa 2007 2.jpg‎  

    Love 29.jpg‎   Makiba 10.jpg‎   Maria 003.jpg‎   Maylea 55 after Editting.jpg‎   Molissa 37.jpg‎  


  14. #4795

    Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)

    I do have personal preferences. When it comes to women I do have personal likes and dislikes. Fortunately none of my likes or dislikes has to do with race or nationality.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua.jpg‎   Nelly 86.jpg‎   Peaches 3.jpg‎   Rocelle 002.jpg‎   Rosa 38.jpg‎  

    Snow 47.jpg‎   Sophia 57.jpg‎   Spicy 008.jpg‎   Star 46.jpg‎   Stephanie 16.jpg‎  


  15. #4794

    Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)

    My personal taste tends to lean towards the exotic rather than the common place. Moyua has been my ATF for years, she like most of the HSWers and BSWers on Kensington Avenue is a rare find.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis 40.jpg‎   Carol 26.jpg‎   Kanda 52.jpg‎   Kate 36.jpg‎   Kelly 01.jpg‎  

    Myah 33.jpg‎   Nikki 92.jpg‎   Sabrina 11.jpg‎   Tasha 92.jpg‎   Tiny 17.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape