Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 8093
-
09-17-12 09:51 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Thank you Cookie
That’s the only way to truly enjoy the sport.
Originally Posted by HappySmiles
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
09-17-12 09:47 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 5563Could you be a bit more specific? I cannot figure out which pic 9 you are referring to.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
09-17-12 09:44 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: MILF donna
I have not seen Donna in a while. She's MIA.
Originally Posted by AgentChan
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
09-17-12 09:39 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Ashlee
Ashley and I are friends and have kept in touch. She is currently enjoying her life away from Kensington Avenue. I wish her well.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
09-17-12 04:49 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 1019Malea dam she is hot.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-12 13:33 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 1334Great
Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I too enjoy the WOC. By the way, Star is my ATF of all the girls you've posted (the one in the orange skirt). She was amazing. Thanks, CJ!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-12 06:54 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 76Thank you Cookie
Once again your portfolio is beyond compare. I certainly understand your comment about women appealing to you personally. I have often been asked or told that I like WOC however I don't feel that that is the determining factor. Personally I believe I am much more about personality and enjoying interesting conversation and not color, accent, body style. Thanks for a consistently great job of representing the many beautiful women in our area.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-12 05:11 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 1019Pic 9 that girl is simply beautiful dam.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-12 04:13 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 256MILF donna
I noticed on post 4808, second row is a pic of MILF Donna, any know how I can find her please?
-
09-16-12 00:05 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 2000Ashlee
Ashlee looks like a teen Angelina Jolie. I wonder if that was what attracted you to her?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Nice stuff cookie.
Cheers.
TM
-
09-15-12 22:07 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 5563Women or Color in the Philadelphia area
As an Equal Opportunity Monger, I am proud to say that I have had the pleasure of sharing a number of Women of Color (WOC) , Black and Hispanic.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
(The first consideration, no matter whether the girl is Black, Hispanic or White, is if she appeals to me personally. I am not going to pick-up an ugly girl just because she is of a special ethnicity.)
CookyJar
-
09-15-12 22:04 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 5563Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)
I had thought to follow the example set by other mongers, in other forums, who have set-up specialty threads for Women of Color. Frankly the number or BSWers and HSWers in the Philadelphia area just doesn't justify a separate thread, IMHO.
(In the past when I've done this type of walk down memory lane post I included links; not this time. I get tired of doing all the work, so if you want to see more – make the effort.)
CookyJar
-
09-15-12 22:01 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 5563Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)
Over the years I've posted whatever was available at the time. Some of which I was very proud and some not so much.
CookyJar
-
09-15-12 21:59 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 5563Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)
I do have personal preferences. When it comes to women I do have personal likes and dislikes. Fortunately none of my likes or dislikes has to do with race or nationality.
CookyJar
-
09-15-12 21:56 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 5563Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)
My personal taste tends to lean towards the exotic rather than the common place. Moyua has been my ATF for years, she like most of the HSWers and BSWers on Kensington Avenue is a rare find.
CookyJar







Reply With Quote






