Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 19147
-
09-07-12 03:46 #4132Regular Member

Posts: 6Chelse's number
Can you please PM me her number.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-12 03:44 #4131Regular Member

Posts: 6Please PM Chelse's number
Can you or any one please pm Chelse's number.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-12 00:22 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 29On the ave again
Strolled a bit Thurs morning around 7-8am. Handful of ladies out between livernois and central. Did not partake as I had to get moving, but no Leo obvious at that time. Patrolled the track again this evening around 7pm and ended up picking up Katie near Martin. Quoted. 35 for BJ. I offered 20 and she happily accepted. Found a quiet spot for some bbbjtcwsp and left happy after dropping her by the telway.
There were a half dozen Leo's on livernois and side streets between 94 and Mich. 2-3 of them had lights on and actively busting someone.
Play safe.
Niner
-
09-06-12 08:36 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 144Previously posted about at least 2 young BSW at citgo 7&van dyke. BackPage has some quality at 50-60 in down town. Just say you lived in area and know the prices.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-12 08:15 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 299Sweetie on the stroll
I seem to make a habit of consoling wayward girls who have not a friend in the world and nowhere to go. Pray tell where in which stroll I might find this poor darling? It sounds like she could use some comforting. .
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
(please forgive my bubbly attitude. I just came back from comforting a very pleasant, down-on-her-luck gal over in the Triangle, and I'm feeling mighty fine.)
-
09-06-12 08:07 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 299Not so much with the trifecta
As much as the idea intrigues me, I know that my broken-down carcass would not be up to the strain. And both of the ladies in question appear to be of the needy, grasping addict type. My patience wears thin listening to just one of them. I can only fill one mouth at a time, so the other would probably be jabbering away and killing my mood.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
I'll leave the gymnastics to all you blue-pill bravos out there.
M
-
09-06-12 06:44 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 144She has gotten better. Doesn't yet understand what strippers do. Attention, with-hold, repeat till end. Continuos action may result in failure. I've been working with her on that.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-12 22:57 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 29The Ave this morning
Was on the Ave at about 0600 this morning and picked up Vanessa west of tel-way. Offered BJ for. 25 and FS for. 3.
Opted for the latter and we found a nice quiet spot for a car date. Cfs mish and a couple different doggie positions were had and it was well worth the scoop. She was very sweet and made a lot of small talk on the way to the spot, not gabby, just nice friendly conversation. Stopped at the gas station and grabbed her some coffee and dropped her back off. Have digits and will repeat.
Play safe,
And.
Niner
-
09-05-12 22:20 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 89Halo
Saw Halo the other day. She looks fantastic in the white dress, how many girls on the R make the effort to dress hot (and can pull it off)? She was very friendly. Went to a motel and while she moved things along a bit quicker than I would have preferred she would not quit until events reached the logical conclusion. I had fun.
-
09-05-12 09:51 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 144Sweet suburban girl strolls the streets
Dreampt I found a TGTBT sweetie on BP a month ago. She looked so awesome the first night I got with her I couldn't look her in the eye. Like I was suppressing a pedefilic thought. We met once a week for a few weeks. She didn't respond two weekends ago, so I made ither arrangements. I texted her last weekend and she was very excited to hear from me. I picked her up. She messed up bad. Took E, drank liqour all day without eating. Flipped out and beat up her cousin. She lost all of her support, job, shelter and was desperate. She hadn't resorted to walking yet. She said she would commit to a guy and have babies. I laughed and we agreed to keep it wrapped for a bit. She started to stroll this week. I didn't know her well enough to even suggest being one of many boyfriends. Watch out guys the female's mind can make ratical life changes. Seen this in several ladies.
-
09-04-12 19:52 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 247First Timer
Hi everyone. I heard about this site from a SW a little over a month ago. Have been lurking and checking things out. Decided I needed to join and contribute. I think it is people are exchanging info like this in a forum. Who is who in the street, what to watch out for, what is hot and what isn't. And what shiny new ride uncle is proudly driving these days.
The two wheeler refers to a bicycle, not a motorcycle. I have done recon on R on my bike. It worked out well. I actually talked to the SW I had been circling unsuccessfully for a time, but she didn't have a phone. I am thinking seriously of doing some recon on the ave, but haven'are done it yet. Traffic is a lot crazier over there, especially when they are working on the freeway. I have seen some serious cyclists kitted up and riding on both drags lately, so I don't think I would stick out too badly.
I have been RTFF, and will read quite a bit more before asking a dumbass question that would most likely be answered with RTFF. I am still struggling sometimes to put the info to use, though. I had an encounter with Brandy from the ave, and it had some circumstances I had read about in the forum. I didn't put two and two together until later, though. Maybe I need a cheat sheet taped to my arm like quarterbacks have.
Just so you know basically where my posts are coming from, I have been mongering for over 20 years. My main strolls are the ave and R. I knew there was some action in the 6 / tel / gr area, but I didn't know how far it extended, and I didn't know there was such a thing as a triangle. I prefer FS to BJ, and notels to car dates. That is subject to quick change depending on SW, time, budget, etc. As a general rule I am too damn old to be flailing away in the backseat like a teenager at a drive-in, and I consider the notel an investment against getting caught literally with my pants around my ankles by either an uncle or a thug.
In RTFF, I saw a couple of questions that seemed to be left hanging. If they were answered and I missed it, I apologize. First, someone was asking who the blonde is that sits under the sign at the BP on R and state fair. I believe you are talking about Tanya. She is a bit older than she looks from the road, late 30's probably. A little pouchy in the tummy, whether baby damage or not I don't know. Nice rack, nice ass and legs. She is fun and unrushed for FS, good for BJ.
Someone else wondered whether the Crest was clean, or only clean to a SW. For a short stay place, it is pretty clean. They have a cleaning crew, rather than the front desk clerk running in and changing the sheets and tidying the room. The rooms are warm in the winter, cool in the summer. This is important, because it is hard to do what you came for in an igloo or a sauna. It is $20 for three hours, plus a $3 key deposit, which you get back. The three hours gives you time to relax and chill, or go for two pops, or, if you get done relatively quickly you can go for another scoop and a doubleheader with the same room. If you score a second scoop but time is running short, $10 gets you another hour. If you run past checkout time trying for the second scoop you forfeit the key deposit. I have been guilty of that one. In short, it is my place of choice when on the west or southwest side.
That being said, I had my first occasion Sunday to feel uncomfortable going there. I went for a stroll on the ave, and the only thing I saw moving was the aforementioned Brandy. I will be scooping her again soon, but wasn't prepared for it at the time (that's a whole post in itself). I went over to Fort, and again saw nada. I wandered down by the notel to see if any SW had been left to walk back. I did see one, and was going to the blvd to turn around. In the street directly behind the crest, I saw three or four uncles with black cars. I am not sure whether DPD or WCS. It looked like they were organizing to go spoil someone's day. With all the talk in the forum about being with known SW and getting popped at a notel, I decided to call it a day and bug out. On the way back up fort to the freeway, I saw Shannon, who I have been with several times. I went aroung and scooped, and told her what I saw. I asked her if she minded going out of the area and she said ok, she didn't want to have dealings with uncle either.
We ended up at the moon light on dix-toledo. Be sure to ask for a short stay. $20 for two hours, plus $5 key deposit, which you get back. Room was pretty small, but clean. It did what I needed it to do. Unless you know the maze of streets getting off at Schaeffer, the best way from fort is to go south over the bridge, and get off at Outer Drive. Go right off the ramp, and right at the first main road, which is dix-toledo. The place is down maybe a half mile on the right. Total driving time from getting to the freeway maybe 10-15 minutes. A good alternative if you want to get clear of the area. I did go by the crest after dropping Shannon off, and it seemed none the worse for wear. I guess uncle had something else up his sleeve.
As a side note, there is usually a Detroit uncle somewhere in the vicinity of the crest. It has something to do with a security obligation for the Ambassador Bridge, and they don't pay any attention to comings and goings at the notel.
Sorry about the length of the first post, guys. I always wanted to write fiction!
Be safe out there
-
09-04-12 14:58 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 130?
Sounds like you passed up a golden opportunity! At the worst you could've tried for a double-header.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-12 11:58 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 299Traffic jam
Have been trading calls and texts with a couple of possibles over the last couple of weeks. Chassidy (sp?) in the Brightmoor / Triangle area and Kim, the dark-haired lady behind the Vic who looks native american. I haven't been able to connect with either one of them off the stroll yet, due to various circumstances. I'm not picking anyone up behind the Vic or on Fenkell ever again (too damn risky for me).
Got two voicemails. 5 minutes apart, late last week. One was Kim and the other was Chassidy. They were both calling me to let me know where they had finally managed to get a room for the night. Normally, I would be faced with the choice of which woman to meet. In this case they were both telling me the same room # in the same hotel.
Had to pass on both offers, just to avoid the awkwardness. Darn it all.
-
09-04-12 08:09 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 144Digits please
Please inbox me her number. She is nice.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
Of coarse I will reply with a couple.
Thanks!
-
09-04-12 00:00 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 273Vice president was here today, like everyone said. They did the same thing again a few weeks back when he spoke at renassance high, that would explain why there is a lack of SW's. They are hanging out with the secret service (if you don't get the reference go lurk the Colombia board on ISG)
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





