Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 17259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4944

    Friday Night Sulli 500

    Saw only two SWs in an hour's worth of laps around the 500. Got a little desperate with all the LEO sitting in side streets and in dark shadows (with radar / laser guns pointed at traffic). So I decided to hit up Backpage and snagged Casey for a body rub. Had the usual for the usual.

  2. #4943

    Its Majik

    Greetings I'ts Mikey, Been working out west ever hear the ole sayin never eat where you shit? Well if you have seen me out on W Broad I'm not mongerin, with the cassino goin up LEO are on the loose out west here's my advice take a stroll down south to refugee Road and back, down high up parsons you WILL SCORE! She may not be beautiful but as a bonus she may pop out her teeth. I hit fri and sat all for a mear 40 thats less than one night at the club.

  3. #4942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1451

    Candy

    Was out for a little while last night on cleve.
    Didn't see much.
    I've been looking for Miranda, but every time I see her I'm with my GF.
    Didn't see her last night.

    Saw a tallish older BSW near 17th and Cleve.
    She tried to flag me down but little willie wasn't excited so passed.

    Saw who I thought was Tina, and passed.
    Drove by again and she got frantic.
    Stopped to tell her I was just cruizin and not dating and it wasn't Tina.
    Said her name was Candy and she loved me.
    I couldn't recall till she said Candace and she lived on 12th.
    This is the one Ironman likes, and a few others have dated once (not to repeat)

    My first time with her ws mediocore.
    Scond time was a waste.
    This time, we'll see.

    She actually looked pretty nice.
    (She looks better with he clothes on)
    Nice wig, nice spagetti top and she pulled out her deflated 33B's.
    Tight jeans that held in that tight ass.
    (she has severe scaring on her big pouchy stomach)
    Parked and told her my meds were kicking my ass, or moreso hindering me from getting hard.
    She sid she could, and did.
    Just a basic BBBJTCCIM for $20 in the front seat.
    Wanted a tip but I insisted that's all I had (I emptied my wallett erlier to show I ain't got no money)
    Oh, and it was her Birthday.

    She was unaware of any busts in the Cleve area.
    Said she never went to the W side.
    So, not a wste, but not fulfilled.
    Maybe I'll find something else tonite.

  4. #4941

    Lite crowd to pick from

    Cruised broad & sullivant, seemed like there just wasn't the ladies to choose from. Perhaps due to the round up earlier this week.

    Too a spin to Main, notice several with their handlers right near by on several corners. Got a wave from two at the church, when I went around, someone else picked these BSW's up.

    Stay safe

  5. #4940

    There still out there

    I go out almost nightly and there has only been a few times I saw no one. The normal hot spots are a bit low on talent now but I still caught a couple last night around 10. I was about 30 years older than I like so it was a no go but the other was a cute young gal named Crystal, nice body decent oral skills.

  6. #4939
    I drove down the usual spots last night at 8 am. Made a couple various stops at bars, old friends' houses, things like that. Finally at 10 pm, at Broad and Burgess I found an attractive WSW. Misty says she is 25. Medium light brown hair, slender build, small tits. Went to a place she suggested, which I would be hesitant to go to again. Got BBBJ and BBFSCIP for 30. Dropped her back off.

    By the convenience store. A lot of cops were out. Picked up the Busted paper, noticed Whitney's pic. She didn't seem very thrilled in the photo.

  7. #4938

    Easter egg hunt

    A little surprizing to see how many SW were out along broad and still in the area thats been hot. Some you had to do a little searching for, others still out in the open. I did drive by some one who appeared to get caught with a girl in the car, unkown the real reason why they were stopped for.

    I did find a dark haired WSW Amanda over on shully. She had a good place to use. I got BBBJCIM / spit. BJ skills were low, but she got the job done.

  8. #4937

    Update

    On the news last night they stated they have arrested almost 50 hookers / hoes and are going to be going after the jons heavily now. Watch your asses!

  9. #4936

    Nada!

    I was out yesterday doing the sully loop and saw nothing! Not one SW. Very disappointing. Didn't see that much LE, but they must be slowing the action down.

  10. #4935

    Dee Dee

    Can't remember if I've seen her before or not. She's an older BSW that was on see-ave this afternoon. She had on a dress and some black hills. Nothing else on under the dress and she had been drinking. On the ride she couldn't wait to get out of her clothes. Only problem was when I find a spot to go to, she kept freaking out. So I had a little rolling CBJ with her before I dropped her off. She kept tryin to tell me her number, but I wasn't caring to get it.

  11. #4934

    Amazing Ashley

    Made one of my trips from KY to PA but couldn't stop for a little Ashley action on Friday but on the way back I wasn't going to pass it up again. She answered my cryptic text as we had agreed. I met her on W. Broad and Wilson. Wasn't real happy with the choice of parking spots in the apartment complex just east of Wilson. Especially when the "gang" of 10 year olds on bikes stopped very near us. But they left and we got back to biz. Great thing (or not depending on you taste) is that she has shaved that hairy Bush. The giner is now streamlined with nice big pouchie lips. She showed it off proudly and I will be hittin it hard on my next trip but the thing that is pissing me off bad is that I didn't think to get a quick pic with my cell. DAMN! I could have scooped MwJrp with a pic of that coochie.

    B-safe all.

    Carni

  12. #4933
    Any idea who the 16 that got picked up are? Normally in the news stories there's a list, but I can't find one this time.

  13. #4932

    I believe it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBlack  [View Original Post]
    It's hard for me to believe that they scored 16-19 SWs for the sting in 8 hours, on a Thurday, during the day.
    They were probably not as picky as you and I are. I imagine they went for the nasty ones too.

    That whitney one was a gem once.

  14. #4931

    18 in 8 Hours?

    It's hard for me to believe that they scored 16-19 SWs for the sting in 8 hours, on a Thurday, during the day. I usually dine out for at least an hour for lunch and dinner, and I've gone 5 straight days without seeing 18 a couple of times. These guys must really know how to spot SWs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey2K  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple vids. An interview with one of them and a glance of another. They both look like better quality than most of what we have up north. I've been wanting to get down to Cbus and check out the talent and haven't made it. I still want to but I think I'll take a wait and see attitude and postpone my plans a bit longer.

    http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_19401.shtml

    http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_19429.shtml

  15. #4930

    Whitney

    I tried to pick up Whitney from the Valero in Broad Bottoms around the weekend in July. She was basically hitting up guys at the door. I watched as I pumped my gas and thought to myself,"she's either the hottest panhandler I've ever seen, or the most desperate SW I've ever seen." Afte pumping my gas I walked over to her, but she started talked to two guys in a large pickup truck. I hadn't seen her again until this video.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape