Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 17260
-
09-04-12 08:18 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 643Whitney
I tried to pick up Whitney from the Valero in Broad Bottoms around the weekend in July. She was basically hitting up guys at the door. I watched as I pumped my gas and thought to myself,"she's either the hottest panhandler I've ever seen, or the most desperate SW I've ever seen." Afte pumping my gas I walked over to her, but she started talked to two guys in a large pickup truck. I hadn't seen her again until this video.
-
09-03-12 19:55 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 111Cruised Cleve & Hudson
I had some free time & blew down Hudson Weber & Cleveland ave. Spotted a few but nothing special. Except Cleve & around Myrtle. In the past I heard those were trannys & I didn't stop but she it or whatever looked good. I've been around for awhile I'd like to play tomorrow after 4 thirty anyone give a brother some help.
Thanks in advance
-
09-03-12 19:48 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 416Courtny
Was on hudson this afternoon and spotted a girl that went into a store I wanted to talk too. Ended up spotting WSW Courtny near one of the gas stations so I went over to her. She was headed towards a white truck at the gas station, I cut her off at the corner before she could get there. Not sure if it was the same truck from the other night that I had to compete with. Courtny is a small girl, missing most of her teeth. I was fooled by the tight white pants she was wearing that made her look like she had a little bubble but. After she gets in I spot another WSW that I would have liked to traded up for. The other girl wasn't much better, but a little thicker than Courtny. Courtny was friendly and I did a quick sesion with her.
-
09-02-12 21:33 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 1451Jen on cleve and Amber on Sat. And nothing else on Sun.
Think I saw her too, by the Dollar Store just N of Hudson, sitting on the sidewalk step.
Originally Posted by Chris H
[View Original Post]
She looked ok, but obviously not what I was looking for.
Not much else out today.
Did see long hair Amber on Sat, meaning she's out there for all to have.
Saw one of my monthly regulars on Sat, her place. (pic)
I was all ready for a total f fest, but, my pain meds kicked in and could hardly get rise.
Got just enuf to finish mich, but no CG, RCG, K9. Etc etc etc.
I coulda had anything I wanted (well, my mind wanted anyway) but my physical parts wouldn't respond.
Damn pain meds.
-
09-02-12 15:22 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 1157Found a WSW name Jen on Cleveland Ave today around 2pm. Brunette with meduim length hair, about a 7. 5 on the scale. Cool chick, could have went to her house to do the deed, but just found a decent spot to park and get out of the car and did her doggy style. Have digits, and will share for a decent real trade. This girl is real, and has a real phone.
Chris H
-
09-02-12 13:02 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 1622Whitney
I blew my load in her last year. It was great. Mwjrp has posted nude pics of her. I forgot what her street pseudonym is. Glad to see that she is still looking good.
-
09-02-12 12:46 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 160Share info among seniors?
I'm a veteran of Sully, Broad, Hilltop, Bottoms. Several numbers and a seemingly successful track / route that I cruise. I need some new life to get me back and interested in the hobby. Plus I can share my knowledge which is vast. Any senior members feel like sharing a coffee and some info let me know. Seniors PM and maybe we can coordinate something.
Lately Sully has been disappointing for me and the gals seem much more worn down than I recall. Occasionally I find a new gem but its more rare than common anymore.
Also. Would love to share intel on places to park. I have my spots that work and would be curious as to other's thoughts.
Doc
-
09-02-12 03:36 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 416Other side of the coin.
From what I can tell, this is what we have to look forward to as the casino opening nears. I haven't seen Whitney myself, has any of you? She's really cute.
I did take a cruze on the westside night / morring. Shully was dead, broad had a few and lots of l. E. Nothing on the south end but 1 or 2. A few BSW on main. I had a short visit with an older BSW named Mime found on fairwood between main & livi. Nothing speical about her, but she was busty, and of the choices out, it wasn't going to get much better than that. She did give a decent BBBJ, which I rushed and cut off before I could finish. Mime had like a short jerry curl, so when I palmed the back of her head, my hand ended up all golupy and greasey so I was losing interst. She keep offering to let me fu#k which I keep refusing and left.
I ended with a trip along the see-ave. I spotted a SW and a guy in a white truck did at the same time. So I waited to see if he was going to make the pick up which he didn't. The SW came my way and when I couldn't tell if they were male or female, I passed too. L. E. Pressence was heavy in the area and another WSW in a pink dress with pink unbrella was walking up the street. About the time I made it back around, the white truck was there trying to make the scoupe too, then out of no where there's two other cars trying to pick up the same girl at the same time. At this point, I let it go and move on.
-
09-01-12 21:42 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 349Sting
Here's a couple vids. An interview with one of them and a glance of another. They both look like better quality than most of what we have up north. I've been wanting to get down to Cbus and check out the talent and haven't made it. I still want to but I think I'll take a wait and see attitude and postpone my plans a bit longer.
Originally Posted by Metical
[View Original Post]
http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_19401.shtml
http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_19429.shtml
-
09-01-12 18:52 #4921Regular Member

Posts: 18Westside looked like sully channel 6's site has a little video.
Originally Posted by Metical
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-12 17:57 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 153Not sure what area here, but a reserve sting just went down in Cincinnati 16 were arrested there too.
Originally Posted by Metical
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-12 17:48 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 416Busted
Did they say what area?
Originally Posted by Street Ranger
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-12 16:43 #4918Regular Member

Posts: 7Arrests
Didn't see this. Did they give details?
Originally Posted by Street Ranger
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-12 19:04 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 39Busted
Saw on the news that the fuzz arrested 16 girls last night for hooking.
-
08-31-12 15:56 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 101Amanda
Not much out this afternoon except spotted Amanda, thin. 5'8", small A's and 6 in looks with light brown hair, around Hague & Sully. Agreed. 2 for half at a spot near by. I did saw a few out at the bottom a couple of nights ago along with a ton of LE. All I did was a little of window shopping and left.










Reply With Quote





