Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256
    I know nothing about her service, but I've seen her shopping, so I know her pics are real, and she is hot.

  2. #499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 707

    Stay away from this one, she constantly advertises in "Escort" section

    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256

  3. #498

    Pinger site

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Did you Google the number?
    No number, it was sent from the pinger site.

    Pinger_1545403262. Jpeg

  4. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #4201  [View Original Post]
    I was having coffee today and I received a text with an attachment. The message said. When are you going to eat this pussy and ass? I have absolutely no idea who this person is, as they did not identify themselves and I could not match the phone number. It may be just a joke but you have to admit. This is a nice looking pussy.

    Attachment 253127
    Did you Google the number?

  5. #496

    Whose pussy is this?

    I was having coffee today and I received a text with an attachment. The message said. When are you going to eat this pussy and ass? I have absolutely no idea who this person is, as they did not identify themselves and I could not match the phone number. It may be just a joke but you have to admit. This is a nice looking pussy.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pinger_1545403262.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	253127

  6. #495

    I Think I Died and Went to Heaven

    Big tits? Sure I like them, who doesn't? Big round booty? Of course! Can't get enough! Clean, tasty cooter? Man, I'm there.

    But, HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE BED! I think I've found my perfect girl!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1370285827463.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	252619

    Now just so you know, she has big tits and a big round booty too.

    Digits for seniors and traders.

    Cooch.

    God bless you all.

  7. #494

    Cuddle on BP

    Nuguy ventured west from the New England area. Was feeling stressed looking for a smaller bbw that supposedly like to kiss and cuddle. Big freaking mistake. Cuddle doesn't do either. Was talking a mile a minute, rambling etc. Most likely could have done a decent BBBJ, as soon as she started that, then went to put on the shield, her rambling made Nuguy JR go away. Had to go through it again for the shield to stay. The southern regions had a not horrible, but not freshly clean smell. Ended up doggy just to get it over with, and the 30 min apt took all of about 15. Do not call this girl, she claims she runs 5 girls out of her house, but also says she is moving to Chicago soon. Who the hell knows. Just telling you, don't make the call.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ion-25/6343373

  8. #493

    Search for the next Mercadades in on now.

    I made a last minute appointment with her right before she was leaving. Everything was packed. She may return but she is gone. Now I am searching for her replacement. Lexis, her former partner is here, but she is not a viable replacement. I have been knowing M for about two years, have even got a booty call on credit. Any potential candidates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    Howard, you are absolutely right. Not only stay with the ladies you know, but stay with those that are highly reviewed.

    If we could do that, we'd all be sticking with our wives, girlfriends, significant others, nieces, kid's babysitters or whatever. Unfortunately we're mongers. We got to fuck some strange pussy, even if it's just a little stranger than the pussy we just fucked. Take Mercades for example. Is there a cuter girl with a more bangin' body that's freaky, loves what she does and loves what you do? FUCK NO! None, nada, zip, zilch. Once you sample her bodacious booty, lick that delicious coochie, watch her squirt as she cums the 5th time for you, and takes every opportunity to rock your world, why would you ever look anywhere else?

    Because you saw the next b1tch in a strip club! Another was walking down Badger with no bra on. Because she posted on backpage using fake pics. Because she WASN'T Mercades.

    Don't ask me why I do it, but I believe that's the one constant amongst all mongers. Got to hit the stray stuff. Sure, there may be a few guys out there that stick with one, but I bet they're few and far between as far as hobbyists go. So I'll keep TOFTT and writing about it here.

    Cooch.

    God bless you all.

    PS I'll keep on danglin' my worm in unknown waters hoping to catch the one that got away, but I won't complain that they're using fake pics.

  9. #492

    You said it best

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    Howard, you are absolutely right. Not only stay with the ladies you know, but stay with those that are highly reviewed.

    If we could do that, we'd all be sticking with our wives, girlfriends, significant others, nieces, kid's babysitters or whatever. Unfortunately we're mongers. We got to fuck some strange pussy, even if it's just a little stranger than the pussy we just fucked. Take Mercades for example. Is there a cuter girl with a more bangin' body that's freaky, loves what she does and loves what you do? FUCK NO! None, nada, zip, zilch. Once you sample her bodacious booty, lick that delicious coochie, watch her squirt as she cums the 5th time for you, and takes every opportunity to rock your world, why would you ever look anywhere else?

    Because you saw the next b1tch in a strip club! Another was walking down Badger with no bra on. Because she posted on backpage using fake pics. Because she WASN'T Mercades.

    Don't ask me why I do it, but I believe that's the one constant amongst all mongers. Got to hit the stray stuff. Sure, there may be a few guys out there that stick with one, but I bet they're few and far between as far as hobbyists go. So I'll keep TOFTT and writing about it here.

    Cooch.

    God bless you all.

    PS I'll keep on danglin' my worm in unknown waters hoping to catch the one that got away, but I won't complain that they're using fake pics.
    Its in the blood.

  10. #491

    Good advice, but will be ignored.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Stay with the ladies you know are real and stop trying to find Helen of Troy. Remember, she got the Trojans fucked up.
    Howard, you are absolutely right. Not only stay with the ladies you know, but stay with those that are highly reviewed.

    If we could do that, we'd all be sticking with our wives, girlfriends, significant others, nieces, kid's babysitters or whatever. Unfortunately we're mongers. We got to fuck some strange pussy, even if it's just a little stranger than the pussy we just fucked. Take Mercades for example. Is there a cuter girl with a more bangin' body that's freaky, loves what she does and loves what you do? FUCK NO! None, nada, zip, zilch. Once you sample her bodacious booty, lick that delicious coochie, watch her squirt as she cums the 5th time for you, and takes every opportunity to rock your world, why would you ever look anywhere else?

    Because you saw the next b1tch in a strip club! Another was walking down Badger with no bra on. Because she posted on backpage using fake pics. Because she WASN'T Mercades.

    Don't ask me why I do it, but I believe that's the one constant amongst all mongers. Got to hit the stray stuff. Sure, there may be a few guys out there that stick with one, but I bet they're few and far between as far as hobbyists go. So I'll keep TOFTT and writing about it here.

    Cooch.

    God bless you all.

    PS I'll keep on danglin' my worm in unknown waters hoping to catch the one that got away, but I won't complain that they're using fake pics.

  11. #490

    Better solution

    Stay with the ladies you know are real and stop trying to find Helen of Troy. Remember, she got the Trojans fucked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    My god! Someone using FAKE PICS on an escort ad? Call the Better Business Bureau or Dunn & Bradstreet and get that wh0re's rating downgraded.

    Get the Tineye or Google plug-in. If you can't figure that one out, stop mongering. When you see pics you like, just click on them, and VOILA! A little dialog box jumps up that says "Yep, there's 300 sites with these pics on them" or "Zero other sites." If you get zero, then you know the woman is posting her own pics, or at least has doctored the pics enough to fool Tineye and Google.

    Regardless, you call the b1tch up and in your conversation with her, you ask "Are your pics real? " She of course says "YES!" You say,"I'm coming to see you, but if the pics aren't accurate, I'm walking. " She'll then give you some bullshit like "Oh, the pics are me, but their old." or "Yeah, they're me, but I had my hair different." or "The pics are of my sister, but she looks like me."

    REMEMBER. The pics could be of her, but if they're 10 years old and 3 babies ago, she aint going to look the same. So again you say,"Whatever, but if these pics aren't accurate, I'm walking. "

    Keep in mind that a wh0re knows that when your little head gets in control, your big head might as well be in Little Knife, or Lizard Lick or at home watching TV. So you go to the door with NO MONEY! That's right. NONE! Everything is in the trunk of your car. EVERY FUCKING PENNY.

    One of three things will happen:

    1. The pics are accurate and she looks great: "Just a sec, I'll be right back! "

    2. The pics aren't accurate, but she looks great anyway: "Just a sec, I'll be right back. "

    3. The pics aren't accurate, but she looks less than great. Anywhere from not-what-you-expected To Fuck-she-looks-like-my-grandmother-with-her-teeth-out: "Just a sec, I'll be right back. "

    If number 3. Occurs, this gives you a chance to walk to your car and do some thinking. Maybe you like fucking your granny, so you get your shit and dive back in. Maybe the fact that she posted fake pics pisses you off, and you jump in your car and take off. You were expecting Cindy Crawford, and this b1tch looks like Angelina Jolie. Fuck that. At least you have time to reconsider. At any rate, no hooker is going to do the deed, then let you leave for cash, so you always have time to let the horniness factor pass.

    So stop being pissy about fake pics. Be pissy about something you can control, like this summer's drought or the economy in Greece. It's just like the chat lines. Man, on the phone they all say they look like Beyonce. You get there and Precious answers the door. Learn to deal with it.

  12. #489
    This is a fucking hilarious Mongering 101 from the great Coochie Eater! Thanks dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    My god! Someone using FAKE PICS on an escort ad? Call the Better Business Bureau or Dunn & Bradstreet and get that wh0re's rating downgraded.

    Get the Tineye or Google plug-in. If you can't figure that one out, stop mongering. When you see pics you like, just click on them, and VOILA! A little dialog box jumps up that says "Yep, there's 300 sites with these pics on them" or "Zero other sites." If you get zero, then you know the woman is posting her own pics, or at least has doctored the pics enough to fool Tineye and Google.

    Regardless, you call the b1tch up and in your conversation with her, you ask "Are your pics real? " She of course says "YES!" You say,"I'm coming to see you, but if the pics aren't accurate, I'm walking. " She'll then give you some bullshit like "Oh, the pics are me, but their old." or "Yeah, they're me, but I had my hair different." or "The pics are of my sister, but she looks like me."

    REMEMBER. The pics could be of her, but if they're 10 years old and 3 babies ago, she aint going to look the same. So again you say,"Whatever, but if these pics aren't accurate, I'm walking. "

    Keep in mind that a wh0re knows that when your little head gets in control, your big head might as well be in Little Knife, or Lizard Lick or at home watching TV. So you go to the door with NO MONEY! That's right. NONE! Everything is in the trunk of your car. EVERY FUCKING PENNY.

    One of three things will happen:

    1. The pics are accurate and she looks great: "Just a sec, I'll be right back! "

    2. The pics aren't accurate, but she looks great anyway: "Just a sec, I'll be right back. "

    3. The pics aren't accurate, but she looks less than great. Anywhere from not-what-you-expected To Fuck-she-looks-like-my-grandmother-with-her-teeth-out: "Just a sec, I'll be right back. "

    If number 3. Occurs, this gives you a chance to walk to your car and do some thinking. Maybe you like fucking your granny, so you get your shit and dive back in. Maybe the fact that she posted fake pics pisses you off, and you jump in your car and take off. You were expecting Cindy Crawford, and this b1tch looks like Angelina Jolie. Fuck that. At least you have time to reconsider. At any rate, no hooker is going to do the deed, then let you leave for cash, so you always have time to let the horniness factor pass.

    So stop being pissy about fake pics. Be pissy about something you can control, like this summer's drought or the economy in Greece. It's just like the chat lines. Man, on the phone they all say they look like Beyonce. You get there and Precious answers the door. Learn to deal with it.

  13. #488

    Fakes. Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo 01  [View Original Post]
    I told you guys 2 years ago, watch out for fakes. I reported that from wisconsin to texas, the same girl posted her ad and the same message and pictures. She may be houdini but she can't be in 5 states at the same time. If you don't beleive me after going to craigs or backpage just check out other states and see if they are listed there. Suprise. The octopus lady is multitasking.
    My god! Someone using FAKE PICS on an escort ad? Call the Better Business Bureau or Dunn & Bradstreet and get that wh0re's rating downgraded.

    Get the Tineye or Google plug-in. If you can't figure that one out, stop mongering. When you see pics you like, just click on them, and VOILA! A little dialog box jumps up that says "Yep, there's 300 sites with these pics on them" or "Zero other sites." If you get zero, then you know the woman is posting her own pics, or at least has doctored the pics enough to fool Tineye and Google.

    Regardless, you call the b1tch up and in your conversation with her, you ask "Are your pics real? " She of course says "YES!" You say,"I'm coming to see you, but if the pics aren't accurate, I'm walking. " She'll then give you some bullshit like "Oh, the pics are me, but their old." or "Yeah, they're me, but I had my hair different." or "The pics are of my sister, but she looks like me."

    REMEMBER. The pics could be of her, but if they're 10 years old and 3 babies ago, she aint going to look the same. So again you say,"Whatever, but if these pics aren't accurate, I'm walking. "

    Keep in mind that a wh0re knows that when your little head gets in control, your big head might as well be in Little Knife, or Lizard Lick or at home watching TV. So you go to the door with NO MONEY! That's right. NONE! Everything is in the trunk of your car. EVERY FUCKING PENNY.

    One of three things will happen:

    1. The pics are accurate and she looks great: "Just a sec, I'll be right back! "

    2. The pics aren't accurate, but she looks great anyway: "Just a sec, I'll be right back. "

    3. The pics aren't accurate, but she looks less than great. Anywhere from not-what-you-expected To Fuck-she-looks-like-my-grandmother-with-her-teeth-out: "Just a sec, I'll be right back. "

    If number 3. Occurs, this gives you a chance to walk to your car and do some thinking. Maybe you like fucking your granny, so you get your shit and dive back in. Maybe the fact that she posted fake pics pisses you off, and you jump in your car and take off. You were expecting Cindy Crawford, and this b1tch looks like Angelina Jolie. Fuck that. At least you have time to reconsider. At any rate, no hooker is going to do the deed, then let you leave for cash, so you always have time to let the horniness factor pass.

    So stop being pissy about fake pics. Be pissy about something you can control, like this summer's drought or the economy in Greece. It's just like the chat lines. Man, on the phone they all say they look like Beyonce. You get there and Precious answers the door. Learn to deal with it.

  14. #487

    Mercades

    Mercades is still posting on Madison Backpage. Did she decide to stick around?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/21/5554068

  15. #486

    Fakes

    I told you guys 2 years ago, watch out for fakes. I reported that from wisconsin to texas, the same girl posted her ad and the same message and pictures. She may be houdini but she can't be in 5 states at the same time. If you don't beleive me after going to craigs or backpage just check out other states and see if they are listed there. Suprise. The octopus lady is multitasking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape