Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 19147
-
08-24-12 15:15 #4057Regular Member

Posts: 10Halo
Just wondering ifanyone has had Halo and if she has changed as far as doing a BBBJ or still the same all covered.
Be safe
-
08-24-12 13:16 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 487Curly hair? Saw her this AM.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
At Hollywood, there was a BSW with the biggest chest I ever saw, monsters, way bigger than the one that someone took pictures of a little while back, plus she even flashed them like the other girl; these were down over her belly and she had a lot of belly to go over. She's not petite but some guys would go for that.
-
08-24-12 12:57 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 487Conant?
Driving on Conant N of 6 and in the middle of the a row of industrial buildings is a 5"7" (or so) thin, good-looking BSW with incredibly short and tight shorts, spaghetti top shirt over A-B cups and walking in heels. I got the look and circled but she was in conversation with someone in a car already. I also noticed some guy walking about 50 yards behind. Anyone else seen anything going on here?
-
08-24-12 10:30 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 299Rose. Triangle
Finally caught up to Rose the other day. Holeee shit I never had a chance! I think it was about 9 and a half minutes from the time she grabbed my belt buckle to the finish line. Natalie on the R has used similar kung-fu on me before, but never so quickly. I will be working hard to slow this lady down in round 2, coming soon.
-
08-23-12 22:13 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 130R on Thurs night
While waiting for my ATF at the coney at 7&R saw a new one for the first time. About 5'2" 120 or so w / dirty blonde hair. Was riding a silver bike that she locked to the fence in the coney lot. Knee-high socks and a little pink backpack. Would have scooped if not for a previous engagement. Any info on this one? Looked to be early 20's at most.
-
08-23-12 18:33 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 34That is why I wanted him to clarify what he ment in his post. I was thinking the same thing you were.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-12 11:34 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 327I love the way this chick fucks. Only problem is getting ahold of her. I've got her pimps number but he never has his phone on when I call. Also I don't want to go to the Vic and look for her because I'm trying to avoid Hollywood. That girl has gone downhill faster than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, and whenever she sees me, she wants me to be her boyfriend and to go to concerts with her. Not my thing
Originally Posted by GostRider
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-12 08:10 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 487Wouldn't that depend on how "short" the hotel's "short stay" is? If you are paying for one hour and then driving off to pick up a roommate, you better be sure you can get one and get back in time to finish the deed.
Originally Posted by Wilson Fisk
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-12 02:23 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 107Elise / neissa
One of my fav
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-12 16:29 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 34Rooms
Are you saying you will get the room in advance so you can just roll up with the SW and go straight to the room. Or do you mean you go to a SW room who is already staying there? I've never thought about getting the room early. I'm not sure how the vic is set up but that would eliminate leaving the SW in your car while you check into the room. Might have to try this out.
Originally Posted by Kc Kappa
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-12 16:08 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 88I have used the Triangle Vic numerous times for my dreams. I have never had a problem. I however would never check in there. It's strickly an in and out type place with a room thats already been purchased.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-12 15:03 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 163Picked Tracy up again the other night and got a spectacular BJ. One of the better street jobs I've ever gotten. She has been out a lot lately, she said she was trying to save up to help clean up and move on. Best of luck to her.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-12 14:31 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 487Nicole from JC
Anyone seen this 5'6" short, brownhaired, slightly thick WSW that used to offer a pretty good 1/2-hour nude massage followed by a pretty enthusiastic half / half? She claimed that she was getting certified to do massages and was going to do them legitimately. I haven't heard or seen anything of her and was wondering.
-
08-22-12 14:17 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 487Only one out this early afternoon (except Amber further south) was Halo. Her wardrobe has improved. She was wearing this skin-tight, slightly see through white dress that showed off a little black thong underneath, along with F-me heels.
Originally Posted by BbJohnson
[View Original Post]
I almost gave in. I tried to rationalize away the rip-off reports and the crappy BBBJ she gave me before by telling myself that she looks way more alert, happy and friendly these days. I drove on.
-
08-22-12 11:42 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 327Else / Elise
I know of a gal that goes by that name. She hangs at the Vic on the ave. Tiny little thing probably 5' and 90 lbs wet. Absolute little freak spinner when she's not nodding out.











Reply With Quote




