Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4042

    Broke my Michigan Ave cherry.

    Hello everyone,

    This is my second post after several attempts of driving around Mich Ave I found a WSW on Mich and Trenton. About 6-7 dark hair short black skirt decent tits about see I would say a little high when I picked her up but whatever took a tour down one of the side streets and got a little road head her skills were decent lot of slurping action CIM for 10. Dropped her off at the gas station on Livernois and Mich across from the post office. Said her name was Megan. This was this past Sunday around 130PM No Leo anywhere to be found.

    Stay safe

  2. #4041

    Leo

    Had some time this afternoon took a ride down Jr saw couple regulers Halo in a dress. Sandra and a unlucky guy with handcuffs on pulled over by undrecover sheriff in a gray gmc suv so I sad f this and got out. On my way out seen chalse nice bbjcim droped her off got out off there.

    Watch out they are out there be safe.

  3. #4040

    Good guess

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Just a guess, it might be Else.
    If I had to guess I'd agree. She does hangout at the Vic

  4. #4039

    Chelsea

    I had the chance to see her a couple of nights ago. WOW. Nice looking, not ghetto, cute body, easy going, accommodating. I really enjoyed the time. I will repeat. I did not ask her if I could share her number, so until I see her and ask, I won't share it.

  5. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Spotted Chelsea coming out of the Ren at 8pm tonight. Guess the rehab didn't take!
    In August 1 out August 2

  6. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    On the way from JR to JC, now and then, I see SWs on 6 Mile. Most of them are BSWs that aren't that hot. Friday late AM, there was a WSW, tanned, maybe redbone, with long brown-blond frosted hair, about 5'4", cute as could be with capri pants and a little t-shirt. Usually I don't scoop anything that hot the first time that I see her figuring TGTBT (usually I circle a couple times looking for whether she's walking and whether there are any LEO parked nearby) , but I gave it a try with her. Got beat out. I'll try again.
    Pretty sure I had the one you're talking about earlier tonight. I'd seen her out once before and someone else beat me to her, so I didn't waste time this time.

    Says her name is Fatima (Albanian). Former escort who picked up a habit.

    Nice unrushed, enthusiastic BBBJCIMWS for an action Jackson. This girl's at least an 8 on the civilian scale.

    Couldn't believe my luck. I'm almost afraid to talk about her because the lurkers here will ruin it, as usual.

  7. #4036

    Fishnets on Ave?

    Not sure if this is the same one as mentioned recently, but scooped a little number early afternoon in fishnets named Holly. 5'3" 100lb brunette. Headed to notel for BBBJ & cfs for. 6! Worth every penny. BJ 8 of 10, cfs 10 of 10. Super clean and tight. Spent the full 2hrs at notel so had to get a move on afterwards and forgot to inquire about digits. Usually cruise the R but will go out of my way for this one.

  8. #4035

    Triangle Kim

    I picked up Kim in the triangle last week, looked younger until the sunglasses came off. Late 30s, really 40s, thin and flat, dark hair. She looked nice in her summer dress will cruising down the street. BBBJ was well above average, she took her time, and swallowed it all. Paid 25. Didn't get number.

    BTW, can anyone identify a WSW in the triangle for me. I literally see her EVERY evening after work. Usually on GR, but also on woodbine. Older, would say low 40s, not crack thin, not fat, hair above thee shoulders, brown or amber. 5" 7' or so. I don't pick up ladies older than me, but she is always out and I wanted to put a name with the face.

  9. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    It usually starts like that but that class of drugs (benzodiazapines) is also very physically addictive and girls can be as dope sick from xanax withdrawl as with opiates.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodi...rawal_syndrome
    They usually start taking it to deal with "anxiety issues" (aka their bipolarism). You can thank the family shrink for setting them up for this pitfall of a downward spiral. It's as widely abused as any other street drug."Xany bars" are as popular a vicodin and heroin is. It's use is fn HUGE. Adderall is another one being widely abused right now. Wiki that one.

    After they've been a slave to the almighty H for awhile and done the rehab thing (again) , they'll be back on the Xany or the Adderall, sucking and fucking for the vicodin when they can't get a legit script out of the doc for the Xany, and back out on the streets in no time flat. Stay tuned, she'll be back before the snow flies looking for $$ for Christmas presents.

  10. #4033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    It's for calming them down when they've overdone it on a coke / crack bender.
    It usually starts like that but that class of drugs (benzodiazapines) is also very physically addictive and girls can be as dope sick from xanax withdrawl as with opiates. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodi...rawal_syndrome

  11. #4032

    6 Mile

    On the way from JR to JC, now and then, I see SWs on 6 Mile. Most of them are BSWs that aren't that hot. Friday late AM, there was a WSW, tanned, maybe redbone, with long brown-blond frosted hair, about 5'4", cute as could be with capri pants and a little t-shirt. Usually I don't scoop anything that hot the first time that I see her figuring TGTBT (usually I circle a couple times looking for whether she's walking and whether there are any LEO parked nearby) , but I gave it a try with her. Got beat out. I'll try again.

  12. #4031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    YMMV and fell asleep

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Kind of surprising to hear this. If a girl is a rip off then they usually do not change. I have been with a few SW's where the service would be good and then poor another time. I like the part where some of your load went in her face. I would shot most of mine if in her face myself . I have never been with a girl that fell asleep however.
    No truer words were ever cautioned (YMMV). I have had 10-type performers fall asleep in the middle of BBBJ and even sex while over-medicated on Xanax or whatever. I have also had trusted SP's rush, C&D, and rob me. Remember who we are dealing with; Dah! I have dated a few, dozens of times and still give them no chance to scam or rob me. It was always when my guard was down that I fell for their chicanery. Most of these darlings are addicts and unpredictable. YMMV, but buyer beware, be safe and good hunting. MW

  13. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her walking south a couple blocks north of Nevada. Too many people out so went to 6m up Woodward, back down Nevada. She's still there, but 2 LEOs are coming down the R. So I take the spin again and the she is crossing Nevada, I continue down to scoop her on the next block, one way, and she's gone, that damn fast. Man, its like trying to scoop a unicorn.
    Not only that, they know how / where to hide out when they want to avoid LEO. They can completely vanish and then reappear within seconds.

  14. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    It's for calming them down when they've overdone it on a coke / crack bender.
    It also does a lot (I am told) to mask the pain and revulsion most of these girls feel at what they are required to do to feed their habits. The vast majority of these actresses do not enjoy pretending to like us or the time they spend with us. They do what they have to do to earn money and repeat business.

  15. #4028

    Amber (again)

    Saw her walking south a couple blocks north of Nevada. Too many people out so went to 6m up Woodward, back down Nevada. She's still there, but 2 LEOs are coming down the R. So I take the spin again and the she is crossing Nevada, I continue down to scoop her on the next block, one way, and she's gone, that damn fast. Man, its like trying to scoop a unicorn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape