Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2651

    Wasted time

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    As you will notice I only post when I have something important or relevant to share so please feel free to interpret this as you will. I must have fallen asleep at my desk for I dreamed I went to see a spinner of a provider at lunch time. We have e-mailed and texted, but have not spoken yet. I am very cautious about meeting someone new so I go to security blvd early and scope out the hotels for unlce leo. I did not see any presence so I called the provide no answer, so I drive the hotel parking lot and actually see her and bf eating in the car. She looks just like the pictures. We text a few times with the typical over booking, ready in five minutes so I wasted 45 minutes. During this time of driving around making my self very obvious I think, I notice another monger in a very nice white ford. I make a few more loops and the other monger, I think anyway, is not in his vehicle. I am thinking this is the hold up. So I get a business call and have to leave. I go take care of the real business and decided to grab lunch and head back to security blve I text her again, this time no response. Driving by the Motel 6 I see two police cars out front, (this is why I am not naming the provider yet). When 5. 0 leaves I grab my balls and drive by the room, no police tape or activity. The car they were in is still parked where it was and the curtains were closed. I fear the monger with the pretty white ford, may have gone down. I hope not.

    So the moral of this dilema is if you go to Motel 6 (security blvd woodlawne) to see someone you have been warned. This provider has great reviews and I thought was safe. I will stick with non-pro's for a while. Keep in mind I am still a newbie, without seeing leo carting people off or other evidence I don't want to mess up anyone's income just in case it was a fight or something else at the hotel, however she has still not texted me. Thoughts?

    Be safe!
    Thought is that I just wasted time reading this and it has no value at all. Stings and police are everywhere. I've seen 3 chix in security this week alone. Without dropping a name or ad your messing up money for all the chix because now dudes may want to avoid the area altogether and not just that chic. Hell chix get popped at the micro all the time. I'm in there all the time. This was useless info other that police are in security. And the motel 6 there is 75% police in the check in. Especially after dark. Anyone got some real info of some chic they nailed that was good so we all can go get some.

  2. #2650

    You Got It!

    From what I've heard, this is why the pics in the stings ads are of typically of body parts only. LE isn't going to risk gettin sued by postin pics where the female can be identified. So no face, tats, birthmarks, etc.

    I always wonder how in the world guys respond to ad w / pics of just an ass and / or pair of tits, etc. Pics like that give you no idea who's going to answer that door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    I wish a were a lawyer, very specifically the lawyer of the photographer who took the pictures, and the lawyer of the girl that was in them.

    Copyright violations for using the photos without permission,

    And slander / libel (IANAL so I don't remember which is which) for publishing photos that damages the reputation of the models, implying they are prostitutes.

    I would be a rich man and some taxpayers would be footing a huge bill.

  3. #2649

    80 special

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo1212  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the usual tuition in Charm City compared to DC area but this seems awfully low for someone who IMHO seems pretty damn cute, eg TGTBT.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-8o-22/5801996

    http://www.classifriedads.com/-1/pos..._670_9214.html

    302-670-9214
    I've seen BP ladies advertise the. 80 special in the Baltimore area before. What they don't tell you in their ads, it's usually for a 15 minute in and out quickie. Don't expect the full hour or even a half.

  4. #2648

    Just my guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo1212  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the usual tuition in Charm City compared to DC area but this seems awfully low for someone who IMHO seems pretty damn cute, eg TGTBT.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-8o-22/5801996

    http://www.classifriedads.com/-1/pos..._670_9214.html

    302-670-9214
    My guess is that its TGTBT. I know this area well and if the tuition is. 80 for the hour than those pics are either fake or there is a reason she doesn't show her whole face like she's butt ugly or has an eye missing or something. If those pics are real and she is pretty than she must be brand new to the game and independent with no idea what her market value is. Why don't you toftt and let us know how it went.

  5. #2647

    Any info?

    Don't know the usual tuition in Charm City compared to DC area but this seems awfully low for someone who IMHO seems pretty damn cute, eg TGTBT.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-8o-22/5801996

    http://www.classifriedads.com/-1/pos..._670_9214.html

    302-670-9214

  6. #2646

    Urgent Sting or Paranoid

    Hello All,

    As you will notice I only post when I have something important or relevant to share so please feel free to interpret this as you will. I must have fallen asleep at my desk for I dreamed I went to see a spinner of a provider at lunch time. We have e-mailed and texted, but have not spoken yet. I am very cautious about meeting someone new so I go to security blvd early and scope out the hotels for unlce leo. I did not see any presence so I called the provide no answer, so I drive the hotel parking lot and actually see her and bf eating in the car. She looks just like the pictures. We text a few times with the typical over booking, ready in five minutes so I wasted 45 minutes. During this time of driving around making my self very obvious I think, I notice another monger in a very nice white ford. I make a few more loops and the other monger, I think anyway, is not in his vehicle. I am thinking this is the hold up. So I get a business call and have to leave. I go take care of the real business and decided to grab lunch and head back to security blve I text her again, this time no response. Driving by the Motel 6 I see two police cars out front, (this is why I am not naming the provider yet). When 5. 0 leaves I grab my balls and drive by the room, no police tape or activity. The car they were in is still parked where it was and the curtains were closed. I fear the monger with the pretty white ford, may have gone down. I hope not.

    So the moral of this dilema is if you go to Motel 6 (security blvd woodlawne) to see someone you have been warned. This provider has great reviews and I thought was safe. I will stick with non-pro's for a while. Keep in mind I am still a newbie, without seeing leo carting people off or other evidence I don't want to mess up anyone's income just in case it was a fight or something else at the hotel, however she has still not texted me. Thoughts?

    Be safe!

  7. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    because what female LEO is going to allow assed-out pics of herself to be posted online just to nab some johns?
    I wish a were a lawyer, very specifically the lawyer of the photographer who took the pictures, and the lawyer of the girl that was in them.

    Copyright violations for using the photos without permission,

    And slander / libel (IANAL so I don't remember which is which) for publishing photos that damages the reputation of the models, implying they are prostitutes.

    I would be a rich man and some taxpayers would be footing a huge bill.

  8. #2644

    Fair Warning My Fellow Members

    If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I have a friend of a friend who knows some shit. Put it that way. Supposedly just like College Park last weekend or the weekend before. Howard County is going hard this weekend. I would suggest you only see providers you have seen in the past. Or girls with rave reviews. Otherwise, the googling bit of numbers might not be good enough. They are watching everything on Route 1 right now in Laurel.

    Be careful please.

  9. #2643

    Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    LE does check IP addresses when they take over websites. I just discussed this point (LE using cyber techniques) during a post this morning on the DC General Reports section. Some legitimate websites stated that LE gained access to another site's DC forum some years ago after busting the moderator, and began pilfering the data on members. I don't know what, if anything, came of it.
    Use a proxy on your browser if you are concerned.

  10. #2642

    Atf

    Moved into my new place, new bed needed to be broken in. I go on BP and come across this

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...eal-23/5702431

    Outcalls, NICE. Called her up and she sounded really nice and fun. Her prices are negotiable so I won't divulge much on that. But I can tell you, the best value for my money. I paid for the hh. She got naked quick. Smoking body, even better than her pics. Full firm breast and nice soft ass.

    Started with a slow CBJ, got me ready. Switched to k9, she enjoyed watching me pound her in the mirror. Then swithed to CG, did that like a pro. Then on to the most unrestricted mish ever. She really could take a D. Then switched to RCG, again like a pro till it busted. No clock watching, all positions I could ever want and with a smile on her face the whole time. Please mongers, be nice to this girl and she will keep you coming back for more.

  11. #2641

    FYI, as a senior

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan1104  [View Original Post]
    The last sentence of my last post should say robbery not rivalry LOL
    You have an hour to go back and edit a post, unlike regular members, who have to repost to make corrections.

  12. #2640

    Facebook chat

    I know some people who recently got busted in a sting on BP. They said that the pigs came in and busted them then used them as pawns to get guys responding to the ads. BP is getting more and more dangerous but I figure sooner or later another one will come along. The best thing is to TOFTT or verify the providers. I usually call the provider and get the room number once there! Then call the hotel and transfer you to the room. Say your such and such from such and such delivery service like food or something. And keep a burner phone not your real number. And if your successful please do continue to verify providers!

  13. #2639

    [411] Anyone got info on MERCEDES 707-602-0148

    Anyone got info on MERCEDES 707-602-0148?

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female..._t_-21/5776560

  14. #2638

    Cyber techniques

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    . I wouldn't be suprise if they start tryning to check ip addresses from post here. J / k
    LE does check IP addresses when they take over websites. I just discussed this point (LE using cyber techniques) during a post this morning on the DC General Reports section. Some legitimate websites stated that LE gained access to another site's DC forum some years ago after busting the moderator, and began pilfering the data on members. I don't know what, if anything, came of it.

  15. #2637

    Thoughts on Assignation

    I saw the story about the CP busts last week & it's very important to understand how that sting went down (as far as one can tell from the media coverage). The ads that guys responded to were posted by LE & I'll bet good $ that the pics were obvious fakes! Of course that's how they had records of which guys called that number. Again, it's crucial to only contact providers w / real (I. E. Hotel room) pics. If all you see is a pic of a nice lookin rack or backside (as I've heard about some successful traps) , you have no idea who / what's going to be behind that door!

    Now I agree that when it comes to provider stings, LE has really taken it to another level. The chicks have a lot more to worry about from LE than we do.

    And as far as real providers gettin flipped & workin w / LE, I'd love to see some details on how mongers have been caught up that way. My guess would be that the guys who got busted by flipped girls were careless & got too explicit on the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    At this stage of the game they don't care about a politically correct bust. Just showing up can get you locked up "Assignation" is the term. Now will you go to court and beat it. Poss. But if they find your fone and your number is on the police fone and call duration. It kind hard to say you were not going to see them. I know chix are getting locked up not even taking the money. Police are getting naked. All just to discourage them from working and us from cruisin. Wether it get won in court I don't think they really care. Its all a big discouragement move. And its election time. But my man is going to need new meets on a reg and I've f-the all of bmore already so I'm a monger for life. I wouldn't be suprise if they start tryning to check ip addresses from post here. J / k

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape