Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2636

    [411] Any info on. BP ad. MERCEDES 707-602-0148

    Anyone got any info and this girl? Did the google, redbook, another site, eccie, HMPLX, image search and review check rundown. And I got nadda.

    MERCEDES 707-602-0148.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female..._t_-21/5776560

  2. #2635

    No holds barred

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of good tips on bein careful in the last several posts, but I think we're losin sight of fundamentals. IMO, the #1 way to avoid gettin caught up is to do your research on the provider before you call the 1st time.

    The successful monger stings that I've heard of (from providers BTW) are ones where the ad pics were fake. This makes sense because what female LEO is going to allow assed-out pics of herself to be posted online just to nab some johns? Once you're comfortable that the pics are of a real provider, the LE risk is minimal, though of course there several other risks to watch out for.

    As for real providers that may be workin w / LE, it still comes down to fundamentals. You should NEVER talk about the deed over the phone & not even when you get to the room til the chick gets naked. If you follow that approach & it turns out to be a sting, that's where you got to maintain your cool under pressure. Unless the female's wearin a wire, LE will have NOTHIN on you. Obviously it's not illegal to go to a hotel or someone's hotel room.

    IJS, if you're spendin so much time casin the hotel and the surroundin area, you might miss your turn (to a dude like me, LOL).

    P. S. This is just my $0. 02, as I've never been busted (knock on wood). However, the majority of females I see have next to no web presence at all & I get around like Pac.
    At this stage of the game they don't care about a politically correct bust. Just showing up can get you locked up "Assignation" is the term. Now will you go to court and beat it. Poss. But if they find your fone and your number is on the police fone and call duration. It kind hard to say you were not going to see them. I know chix are getting locked up not even taking the money. Police are getting naked. All just to discourage them from working and us from cruisin. Wether it get won in court I don't think they really care. Its all a big discouragement move. And its election time. But my man is going to need new meets on a reg and I've f-the all of bmore already so I'm a monger for life. I wouldn't be suprise if they start tryning to check ip addresses from post here. J / k

  3. #2634

    Assignation

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Seeing providers that are known is not always full proof. Chic used to come here from Cali named nicole. Bad ass *****. Saw her and sent 5 of my buddys to her over 6mo. She worked for le after she got busted. Her and her sis. Think her sis name was jessica. Shit is just gettin f-up.
    Also, the LE can arrest you for just showing up."Assignation" means the making of an appointment or engagement for prostitution or ANY ACT IN FURTHERANCE OF THE APPOINTMENT OR ENGAGEMENT. A lot of the people recently arrested in College Park were arrested for assignation. As such, making an appointment in response to an advertisement and showing up to the room is enough to be arrested. Whether the arrest will result in a conviction will depend, arguably, on what, if anything, was mentioned on the phone to schedule the appointment or once you arrived at the location.

  4. #2633

    Been there, done that

    You won't get a response from a senior member with a lazy post like that but, I can't help but warn you. See posts 2590, 2592 and 2593. Do some research on your own before even thinking about posting a basic inquiry like that in the future. From one newbie to another LOL.

  5. #2632

    Not always full proof

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan1104  [View Original Post]
    I always call when I'm 5 minutes away and tell them that I'm there. Sometimes they want to look out the window to see if I'm there and they call my bluff. But this way if ite LE they have time to set whatever sting they may be doing. Once I get there ill do the drive around to check out the scene. I also do the checking of stairwells. Regardless there is going to be a risk involved which is why I rarely toftt. I try to only go see providers with ads in other cities and reviews. Also check out to see if the girls have had any recent arrests in the area. If they do they may be working for the boys. This is a dangerous game we play. Even these things won't prevent a potential rivalry.
    Seeing providers that are known is not always full proof. Chic used to come here from Cali named nicole. Bad ass *****. Saw her and sent 5 of my buddys to her over 6mo. She worked for le after she got busted. Her and her sis. Think her sis name was jessica. Shit is just gettin f-up.

  6. #2631

    Stayin Safe

    I see a lot of good tips on bein careful in the last several posts, but I think we're losin sight of fundamentals. IMO, the #1 way to avoid gettin caught up is to do your research on the provider before you call the 1st time.

    The successful monger stings that I've heard of (from providers BTW) are ones where the ad pics were fake. This makes sense because what female LEO is going to allow assed-out pics of herself to be posted online just to nab some johns? Once you're comfortable that the pics are of a real provider, the LE risk is minimal, though of course there several other risks to watch out for.

    As for real providers that may be workin w / LE, it still comes down to fundamentals. You should NEVER talk about the deed over the phone & not even when you get to the room til the chick gets naked. If you follow that approach & it turns out to be a sting, that's where you got to maintain your cool under pressure. Unless the female's wearin a wire, LE will have NOTHIN on you. Obviously it's not illegal to go to a hotel or someone's hotel room.

    IJS, if you're spendin so much time casin the hotel and the surroundin area, you might miss your turn (to a dude like me, LOL).

    P. S. This is just my $0. 02, as I've never been busted (knock on wood). However, the majority of females I see have next to no web presence at all & I get around like Pac.

  7. #2630

    Mistake

    The last sentence of my last post should say robbery not rivalry LOL

  8. #2629

    Another step

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Also, I check out the parking lot as well. If I see any vehicles that look like LEO vehicles, or any Vans, it is a no go for me. I check out neighboring hotel parking lots also. Also, I never call once I arrive. I always circle the lot and scope out the area before I call to let the provider know that I have arrived. I must add the stair check to my protocol as well.
    I always call when I'm 5 minutes away and tell them that I'm there. Sometimes they want to look out the window to see if I'm there and they call my bluff. But this way if ite LE they have time to set whatever sting they may be doing. Once I get there ill do the drive around to check out the scene. I also do the checking of stairwells. Regardless there is going to be a risk involved which is why I rarely toftt. I try to only go see providers with ads in other cities and reviews. Also check out to see if the girls have had any recent arrests in the area. If they do they may be working for the boys. This is a dangerous game we play. Even these things won't prevent a potential rivalry.

  9. #2628

  10. #2627

    Any word

    http://adultsearch.com/maryland/balt...escorts/612396

    Anyone know whats up with these cats. Not tryna get scammed. Even if its only 25 bucks. I found a number of chix doing outcall with real freaky pics and vids saying they will do anything and then wen you call them out. They want 60 upfront for the driver and want you to send it to paypal. Yeah ok. And then no1 comes right. If I pop 10 of these a day 600 bills aint bad to make. Not a bad huslte but just don't want to be part of it LOL.

  11. #2626

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Not even going to matter. Depending on the crew. I know I guy got pickled just for knocking on the door. Police came out the stairwell. Now if a chic says like in on the 4th fl. I go to the third of 5th and use the stair closest to her end to see if anyone is on there. We got be careful fellas.
    Also, I check out the parking lot as well. If I see any vehicles that look like LEO vehicles, or any Vans, it is a no go for me. I check out neighboring hotel parking lots also. Also, I never call once I arrive. I always circle the lot and scope out the area before I call to let the provider know that I have arrived. I must add the stair check to my protocol as well.

  12. #2625

    Partial Co-Sign

    Saw this female a yr or 2 ago near DC. Can confirm the T&A, but her tits are incredibly saggy! Those things droop down below her waist as I recall. Plus the stomach was a little soft.

    Service was ok & she's a cool chick. Good to see that she smartened up & adjusted her rates to reflect her looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMike00  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this provider.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ase-22/5737502

    And she is exactly what you get! ASS and TITs for days, weeks, months! I didn't know what to do with all of it! CBJ and Mish! .7 for hh not bad! For the visual effect.

  13. #2624

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Do not put the money down first, and feel her-up first. Otherwise, you get the po-po seeing your junk before arresting you.

    http://www.herald-mail.com/news/tris...sting-20120210

    0, 7774389. Story
    Not even going to matter. Depending on the crew. I know I guy got pickled just for knocking on the door. Police came out the stairwell. Now if a chic says like in on the 4th fl. I go to the third of 5th and use the stair closest to her end to see if anyone is on there. We got be careful fellas.

  14. #2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil419  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ent-21/5762049

    Strange to me. I smell le on this one, why would she tell the exact hotel she is staying in. She is fine but I will stay away.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ret-23/3630735

    This chick was caught stealing tonite from a local dept store, now if she steals while in the store, Please understand she will try to steal from you.

    Please be safe mongers, its getting really crazy and disrupt out here.

    As for me, I haven't posted too much thus far, but I am still doing my thing. Stay safe but hungry!
    Http://annapolis.patch.com/articles/...ounty-maryland#photo-10898422

  15. #2622
    Do not put the money down first, and feel her-up first. Otherwise, you get the po-po seeing your junk before arresting you.

    http://www.herald-mail.com/news/tris...sting-20120210.0, 7774389. Story

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape