Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2606
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    I think this belongs in the street walker section. Brooklyn park. Curtis bay.
    Yes, wrong section.

  2. #2605

    Wrong section

    Quote Originally Posted by Faustus  [View Original Post]
    You met her in BP and got her to take her shirt off in yuor car while you snapped pics?

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wipes eyes. :. No. Seriously.
    I think this belongs in the street walker section. Brooklyn park. Curtis bay.

  3. #2604
    You met her in BP and got her to take her shirt off in yuor car while you snapped pics?

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wipes eyes. :. No. Seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 189118

    I meet this girl in BP / cb few times, service good, but I lost contact with her, any know where to find her?

  4. #2603

    London

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ous-22/5717678

    Ok. Saw her last nite. Is the girl in the pic. So suprised. All I can say is wow. Fine as hell. Sweet as can be. Hit me with the pornstar head came (covered but still gud) then jump right on top and had them thing bouncing. Rolled her on her back and she pushes against the wall towards me while in in her cg. She is official fellas. She with another chic that comes here often from Cali but this his her 1st time. She is sweet.

  5. #2602

    Namaste / Ilema / Layla. Poindexter. Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    A trusted Baltimore reviewer on another site indicates that the number listed is also associated with another ad, for a girl named Namaste. Here's the URL:

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ian-22/5675234

    He says the pictures in both ads are fake and are placed by the same girl, whom he describes as mixed race Polynesian / Black. Nevertheless, he gives her high marks. 9/7 for looks / performance.
    Yeah, Beef was right in physical description, and she was waaayyy hot, and decently friendly, but still a waste of time due to way limited menu (you're that young and yet. No cowgirl. WTF. Geez I would hate for you to exert too much effort) and, how shall I put it. You will definitely not feel like her boyfriend. She will make sure you're done quick, so. A decent bargain for 30 minutes based solely on the eye candy quotient, but do NOT go for hour.

  6. #2601

    Problem posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    If nothing else, you've helped warn off the next guy.
    Seems summer has had it share of bad providers. Posted or thought I posted a couple of good recent providers which none made the board.

  7. #2600

    Seen?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	maria_3.jpg
Views:	1027
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	189118

    I meet this girl in BP / cb few times, service good, but I lost contact with her, any know where to find her?

  8. #2599

    Seen?

    I meet this girl in BP / cb few times, service good, but I lost contact with her, any know where to find her?

  9. #2598

    It was good of you to post the experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of P  [View Original Post]
    I did google her number and found a few mixed reviews. I only saw her because she was the only one out of four providers I called who answered at the time. The others providers did have good reviews but, I guess it was just bad timing. It was my own fault for taking a chance and settling for the situation. I just posted my experience just in case another newbie was in that situation. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I definitely won't make that mistake again.
    If nothing else, you've helped warn off the next guy.

  10. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Lacie and Skylar both show up, with different pix. Did you get this girl?

    http://eroticmugshots.com/washington...9/?pid=8166841

    Or this one?

    http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/620935

    Or neither?
    I got Lacie. The thicker one with the tats and hoop earings.

  11. #2596

    Joi

    A down to earth provider that makes the service feel so natural. Overall girl next door with a freaky alter ego.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-26/5697370

  12. #2595

    Not to go off topic but,

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Many of us post over and over, telling people to do their research BEFORE setting out with $ in hand? Had you Googled her phone number, the FIRST result you'd have seen would be 4 reviews on anoThER board saying her pix are fake, with 3 out of 4 saying they would not repeat.

    Another 10 seconds to copy her picture URL, paste it into Google, then click search by image, and you'd have found this:

    http://rip-productions.net/collectio...ml#post1647141

    http://img289.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_493lo.jpg

    Those of us who post frequent reviews, warnings, and lessons give detailed instructions on how to get the info on a girl in TWO MINUTES. It's 2012, not 1994. You don't have to set out blind and wonder what's going to be behind Door #1 anymore.
    That rip-productions. Net is a good site for when you have time to kill! Thanks!

  13. #2594

    Christina Christina

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...1oo-21/5668815

    I've been checking out this provider for a long time now but being that I rarely go to bwi I never took the plunge. Had to drop somebody off at the airport and noticed she had just posted so I set up an appointment. 3 calls got me to her room in one of the better hotels in the area. When she opened the door my heart skipped a beat. DAMN this girl was sexy! She had on some black lingerie that pushed up her 36ds and she had a nice round ass. She was thick just the way I like it but not fat at all. Built like a brickhouse. She gave me a big hug and said I was a cutie and what the fuck was I doing paying for ass. LOL those were her words. We took care of the donation and got comfortable. We sat and talked for about 15 minutes. Turns out she's a single mother who works part time and escorts part time. I can dig it. The whole time we are feeling each other up and she starts kissing me. We make out for a few minutes and then the fun began. CBJ was decent have had better. This chicks body was so nice I had to try DATY. She definitely got into it or she was a good actress. Either way she was shaved and real clean down there. Got on top for mish and I struggled not to bust just looking at this chicks body. The tits were perfect. We did alot of dfk so it kinda kept me distracted. She got on top for some cg then some rcg. It was great seeing that ass bounce down on me. Did some doggie for a bit and the think she came again. Took the rubber off and she finished my off between her tits while licking the tip of my dick. Man I was in heaven with this chick. We talked for another 15 minutes aftewards and before I left she wanted to makeout again. She was definitely feeling the kid and let me know it too. She said she usually doesn't kiss and is a clockwatcher come to find out so YMMV definitely. She is a real cool chick with a pretty face and great body. Just when I was starting to give up on BP I was pulled back in. She said she would be back around labor day. I may not see another provider till then. I wish I could keep her to myself but unfortunately it doesn't work that way LOL. But she is in my top 5 automatically. Maybe top 3 since Ga Peach was kinda wack the other day

  14. #2593

    Joi

    Nice down to earth provider willing to go that extra mile. Show her some luv.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-26/5697370

  15. #2592

    She was my back up plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Many of us post over and over, telling people to do their research BEFORE setting out with $ in hand? Had you Googled her phone number, the FIRST result you'd have seen would be 4 reviews on anoThER board saying her pix are fake, with 3 out of 4 saying they would not repeat.

    Another 10 seconds to copy her picture URL, paste it into Google, then click search by image, and you'd have found this:

    http://rip-productions.net/collectio...ml#post1647141

    http://img289.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_493lo.jpg

    Those of us who post frequent reviews, warnings, and lessons give detailed instructions on how to get the info on a girl in TWO MINUTES. It's 2012, not 1994. You don't have to set out blind and wonder what's going to be behind Door #1 anymore.
    I did google her number and found a few mixed reviews. I only saw her because she was the only one out of four providers I called who answered at the time. The others providers did have good reviews but, I guess it was just bad timing. It was my own fault for taking a chance and settling for the situation. I just posted my experience just in case another newbie was in that situation. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I definitely won't make that mistake again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape