Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2591

    WHY don't you use Google?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of P  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...als-22/5177451

    Saw Chelsea this week. Nice girl with big tits but, definitely does not live up to her pics. She is much heavier than pictured and not as shapely. Okay CBJ but would only do mish. YMMV but I would not repeat.
    Many of us post over and over, telling people to do their research BEFORE setting out with $ in hand? Had you Googled her phone number, the FIRST result you'd have seen would be 4 reviews on anoThER board saying her pix are fake, with 3 out of 4 saying they would not repeat.

    Another 10 seconds to copy her picture URL, paste it into Google, then click search by image, and you'd have found this:

    http://rip-productions.net/collectio...ml#post1647141

    http://img289.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_493lo.jpg

    Those of us who post frequent reviews, warnings, and lessons give detailed instructions on how to get the info on a girl in TWO MINUTES. It's 2012, not 1994. You don't have to set out blind and wonder what's going to be behind Door #1 anymore.

  2. #2590

    Multiple girls use that number

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersStotch  [View Original Post]
    This review's a little late but better than never I guess. Lacie is a tall Latina with nice curves and a thick ass. Not fat, but thicker than I expected from the pics. Wears it well and looks great in a dress. Allows DATY, and +.4 for BBBJ. Easy to deal with, but no CG, and she's a clock watcher. Once your time is up (or close to it) , she really shuts it down. Had an OK time.
    Lacie and Skylar both show up, with different pix. Did you get this girl?

    http://eroticmugshots.com/washington...9/?pid=8166841

    Or this one?

    http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/620935

    Or neither?

  3. #2589

    Not as nice as the pics

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...als-22/5177451

    Saw Chelsea this week. Nice girl with big tits but, definitely does not live up to her pics. She is much heavier than pictured and not as shapely. Okay CBJ but would only do mish. YMMV but I would not repeat.

  4. #2588

    Lacie. 602-403-4359

    This review's a little late but better than never I guess. Lacie is a tall Latina with nice curves and a thick ass. Not fat, but thicker than I expected from the pics. Wears it well and looks great in a dress. Allows DATY, and +.4 for BBBJ. Easy to deal with, but no CG, and she's a clock watcher. Once your time is up (or close to it) , she really shuts it down. Had an OK time.

  5. #2587
    [QUOTE=CourtesanLover; 1499707]Whats going to start to happen to BP is what happened to Craigslist, there will probably be some incident where some monger is going to f-up a chick or kill her and the media, with its salacious apetite is going to pick up the story and run with it. And as usual and miraculously once prostitution comes into the spotlight it suddenly turns into "human trafficking","sex slavey", and "child prostitution" all loaded terms that gets soccer moms and "soccer dads" to become activists.

    You couldn't be more spot on when it comes to the politicians using the services of the higher end girls. Not long ago, before divorce cleaned me out, I would frequent the girls on one of the higher end websites. I became very close with one in particular. I had her real name and we met frequently to hang out. She, like a lot of the higher end providers, had a day job and a college degree. She was also a single mom. She told me specifically which politicians, by name, frequented these higher end providers. Unbelieveable hippocrits! I agree that I want NOTHING to do with someone who is a sex slave, thats wrong.

    I also agree that most of the girls I have seen are just down on their luck. Most are trying to raise kids they have had with fathers who don't pay support or alimony. I actually had the girl who cuts my hair propostion me, she said how much would you pay me to have sex with you. SHe wanted way to much. I am slow playing that one. Her ex needs a job so he can pay her. I offered to put him to work for me as a laborer and he never got back to me. I just saw her and told her that we didn't hear from him. She said that he told her: "Why would I go to work for $15 an hour when I can sit home on wlefare and not have to pay you" NICE! Thats why some of these girls open their legs for a living. Just my 2 cents.

  6. #2586

    Puerto Rican Ranae

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...now-20/5706200

    6 one nine 5 one 9 6 five 1 four.

    Hooked up with Ranae recently. She is the girl in the picture, and is traveling with another provider named Carolina who is also the girl in the pictures below.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/houston-es.../?pid=13068702

    Ranae has a very good attitude, and really tries to satisfy. Simply put, she is a straight up freak, and loves foreplay. Smashed her out well, and she seemed like she wanted more. I think I may try for the double with Carolina next time.

  7. #2585

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan1104  [View Original Post]
    I think you all have hit the nail on the head. I remember a couple years ago when there was a big variety to choose from. There used to be some real good looking girls who actually showed there faces. I don't mind spending $.20. $.60 for a hhr with a chick who I know looks good. If she has reviews that's a bonus. Ill take the risk. There was this one girl named Leah from Arizona who stayed in Owings Mills who was gorgeous and GFE. She only was in town for 3 days and has never came back. I saw her twice that weekend and she was probably the best I ever saw but she told me she probably wouldn't. There was a brazilian chick named Kiki who used to come to bwi who was also gorgeous and GFE. Damn she had the perfect body. It seems like a couple years ago 4 out of every 5 providers I saw were worth the money. Now its like the other way around. I want to give up BP but being I have a so and stay away from SW my options are limited
    Leah was back in Owings Mills just a few weeks ago. I did not partake but maybe she will return soon.

  8. #2584

    Sunny

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...ist-26/5702524

    Decided to TOFTT and see Sunny. She hosts out of her place in Elkridge, pretty safe and clean neighborhood. Asked me to park and enter through the back yard, which was easy and discrete. Sunny looks exactly like her pics in the ad and even better without the clothing. This 20 something gem in the rough has some pretty decent C cups (definitely uneven, kind of abnormal but did not ask why) with some nice nips, a fat ass, and a shaved snatch. The girl is very nice and makes sure you're satisfied, I think she is also partially GFE. But not my thing so I did not pursue it further.

    Opted for the half since this was my first time with her and wanted to get a feel for what was on the menu. For 90, I got a somewhat rushed massage (which I can picture being alot better if I went the full) of my entire back side, FIV, HJ, and BBBJCIM. Overall I left very satisfied and she gave me the scoop on what her "deals" are, which is something to the extent of perks for references, a discounted day, etc. Nothing too big. I have a feeling YMMV.

    Treat her well!

    Jag

  9. #2583

    BP will start seeing heat

    Whats going to start to happen to BP is what happened to Craigslist, there will probably be some incident where some monger is going to f-up a chick or kill her and the media, with its salacious apetite is going to pick up the story and run with it. And as usual and miraculously once prostitution comes into the spotlight it suddenly turns into "human trafficking","sex slavey", and "child prostitution" all loaded terms that gets soccer moms and "soccer dads" to become activists. Then BP execs will start to see some investigative / ambush journalism coming their way, where the reporter shows up unannounced as they are leaving home / gym and start asking crap like" Do you think its right, for children to be trafficked in sex slavery rings?" Its like voter I. D where they try to fix a problem that is minimal in occurrence by making the rest of us have to endure unreasonable restrictions.

    Don't get me wrong I am not suggesting that child prostitution, sex slavery or human trafficking are insignificant, and I am sure the majority of us on here if we knew a particular provider was any of these categories would not see her. Its just that in my guestimation and thats all it is a guess, I suspect the percentage of girls that fall in these categories is well into the low single digits. By a much larger percentage the girls on BP are chicks down on their luck who don't have a support system or refuse to fall back on it and need to survive and get paid more than the minimum wage which most would have to settle for if they went out into the job market. But the hypocrisy that sends me crazy about our past time is that so many of these legislators who won't legalise prostitution or make sites like BP an over-regulated nightmare are active consumers and have the resources to indulge in the real high end $1000 / hr hookers but will try and restrict the middle class from their BP options. BTW the girl in the BP child prostitution ad is an actress.

    To the points made earlier the quality has been falling in Bmore for a while, I think the NoVa area still has some decent options however, but like everything in NoVa its probably $20 more.

    "Stay thirsty my friends"

    CL

  10. #2582

    Ilima

    Thanks guys, you're right. I should have known better.

    I didn't think about TinEye until awhile after I posted asking info. Then I found that the pics had been used elsewhere.

    One can only hope for a nice-looking provider!

  11. #2581

    Come on, Green, you're a Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cutie. Ilima, says she's from Hawaii. Looks my speed and thinking about giving her a run, just would like some intel. I downloaded her pics and they're labeled "Tanya"

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...a-l-21/5675676

    Attachment 187659

    Attachment 187660

    Attachment 187661
    You should know how to spot stolen pix, and / or do 30 seconds of research on Google Image or TinEye to confirm they're fakes.

    http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attac...2898446452.jpg

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/80650928/

  12. #2580
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGuy  [View Original Post]
    These photos are all over the internet [BP ads everwhere] SCAM man.
    A trusted Baltimore reviewer on another site indicates that the number listed is also associated with another ad, for a girl named Namaste. Here's the URL:

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ian-22/5675234

    He says the pictures in both ads are fake and are placed by the same girl, whom he describes as mixed race Polynesian / Black. Nevertheless, he gives her high marks. 9/7 for looks / performance.

  13. #2579

    BP's Natural Progression a la Craigslist

    The nature of BP is changing. In order to understand the shift in BP, you need to look at the progression of the industry. The internet has significantly affected the quality of escorts by allowing a lower class of escort to reach a greater number of people through inexpensive advertising and providing escorts with a means to completely reinvent themselves.

    In the past, to find escorts one would either have to go to a stroll, a strip club, a casino, a bar / club frequented by escorts, or to an ADVERTISEMENT (I. E. Newspaper). Although all are working girls, some working girls are of better quality than others: Some escorts will only escort at a casino or club, but will never go to the strip, whereas others will never advertise but will escort out of a strip club.

    The quality of the women on the stroll, strip club, casino, bar / club, have not changed. However, the type and nature of women that sell themselves via Advertisements have changed, since the advent of self-posting internet sites, I. E. BP.

    In the past. The only advertising was via newspaper / periodicals. It took planning and forethought for to advertise in a newspaper. A proof had to be prepared and submitted before hand, and because of the investment in the newspaper ad, escorts that traveled tended to stay in one place longer (remember, I'm talking about those that advertised via newspaper). Moreover, there was no Voice Over IP (VOIP) , so effort was needed to change a telephone number and cellular phones were a luxury item for the very wealthy / businessman. As such, escorts had land lines and those that advertised were either affiliated with different agencies, long term local escorts, or escorts that intended to stay a sufficient period of time to make the print ad work. As such, transients did not usually engage in the advertisement mode of finding dates, and they stuck to in-person methods (strolls, clubs, casinos, etc.).

    Now. The Internet allows ANYONE to post an advertisement, with no forethought, planning, or investment in the locale. This means that the street walker, strip club working girl, down on her luck bar fly, casino escort, and traditionally print advertisement escort, all are bundled up in the same place. However, there is a fundamental difference between a street walker and a casino working girl, both in service, work ethic, and quality (usually). Moreover, VOIP, disposable phones, G-Voice, etc, make it easy for an escort to move location to location, change numbers, and completely shed ANY trace of her previous self, particularly if she uses fake pictures. This allows escorts to have not investment in their craft or the community that they service because their reputation will NEVER follow them.

    Backpage's Problem – BP has no filter. When BP was first getting started w / escorts, most of the lower end escorts were using Craigslist. There were no double and triple posts by the same provider during the same day, etc. (at least none that I observed when BP first became somewhat popular for escorts). Quality escorts were on BP, and they chose not to post on Craigslist, due to the same reason why many escorts are no longer posting on BP now – because there is no filter to exclude lower quality / fly-by-night escorts. BP is now a hodgepodge of sex workers from all walks / genre of whoredom and all levels of quality. In essence, the same thing that is BP's biggest benefit, is its biggest detriment: The fact that anyone can post (you can find something new and fresh, I. E, the opportunistic / first time working girl new to escorting that just decided to post because she was down on her luck; and the used up escort that can no longer get dates in person because she is too unappealing).

    Just my two cents.

  14. #2578

    Economics?

    Though I would not dismiss any of the aforementioned reasons for lack of true "quality" in the Baltimore area, I would simply put forth that what you're seeing is economics at work. It was stated that the ultra high-end is being cattered to, and as most know, the SW scene is doing well. The "middle class" is where the squeeze is occuring, either kicking them to SW status, or for the out of towner, not making the trip. It's merely supply and demand gentlemen. Whether demand dried up or the middle class of Escort was unable to continue with their current lifestyle is an argument I will leave to the academics. Chicken or Egg anyone? (Please no politics! LOL)

  15. #2577

    Another factor

    Another pertinent factor to consider is the BWI hotels and motels are under a lot of pressure and surveillance by the police. Hotel / motel owners are being targeted by the police that are found to have prostitution at these places. The police scare the owners with hefty fines and the threat of being closed down. Therefore the hotel / motel owners are targeting a girl or group of girls that check in by themselves. With the hotel / motel surveillance cameras, the owners see if that particular room gets a lot of male traffic. This is the real reason that the Thrift Travel Inn in Salisbury, Md was closed.

    If you have not noticed, there are NOT a lot of girls flying into or staying at BWI hotels as there was five years ago. The much publicized arrests are the reason. Without the traveling girls coming to Baltimore, you will start to get a flood of local girls on Backpage. Unfortunately most local girls are not of the highest caliber.

    I believe Backpage days are limited. With the new commercial that is showing a black thirteen year old girl that has been forced into prostitution, people are noticing. (I do not know if she is an actress or not). If the commercial starts to show a thirteen year old white girl that has been forced into prostitution, there will be hell to pay. By no means am I stating that one race is better than the other, but that is just how most of America is.

    Backpage, Craigslist and all the other websites that we are able to select from will soon go the way of the Dodo bird. There is a move on to systematically destroy all of these sites. Public pressure to the police, police pressure the courts, and the courts fine or create laws to close these websites down. The views of certain Americans have stacked the deck and we will not win. Believe me when I tell you this, sex is viewed quite differently in other countries. I really wish I could relive the days of being stationed in the Phillipines or Okinawa.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape