Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 13121
-
07-28-12 09:21 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 129Yes, wrong section.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-12 04:03 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 532Wrong section
I think this belongs in the street walker section. Brooklyn park. Curtis bay.
Originally Posted by Faustus
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-12 00:00 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 124You met her in BP and got her to take her shirt off in yuor car while you snapped pics?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wipes eyes. :. No. Seriously.
Originally Posted by Jakker
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-12 16:55 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 532London
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ous-22/5717678
Ok. Saw her last nite. Is the girl in the pic. So suprised. All I can say is wow. Fine as hell. Sweet as can be. Hit me with the pornstar head came (covered but still gud) then jump right on top and had them thing bouncing. Rolled her on her back and she pushes against the wall towards me while in in her cg. She is official fellas. She with another chic that comes here often from Cali but this his her 1st time. She is sweet.
-
07-27-12 02:58 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 61Namaste / Ilema / Layla. Poindexter. Whatever
Yeah, Beef was right in physical description, and she was waaayyy hot, and decently friendly, but still a waste of time due to way limited menu (you're that young and yet. No cowgirl. WTF. Geez I would hate for you to exert too much effort) and, how shall I put it. You will definitely not feel like her boyfriend. She will make sure you're done quick, so. A decent bargain for 30 minutes based solely on the eye candy quotient, but do NOT go for hour.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-12 22:55 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 979Problem posting
Seems summer has had it share of bad providers. Posted or thought I posted a couple of good recent providers which none made the board.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-12 22:18 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 129
-
07-26-12 22:18 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 129Seen?
I meet this girl in BP / cb few times, service good, but I lost contact with her, any know where to find her?
-
07-26-12 21:30 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 2686It was good of you to post the experience
If nothing else, you've helped warn off the next guy.
Originally Posted by Prince Of P
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-12 20:43 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 104I got Lacie. The thicker one with the tats and hoop earings.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-12 16:17 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 979Joi
A down to earth provider that makes the service feel so natural. Overall girl next door with a freaky alter ego.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-26/5697370
-
07-26-12 15:07 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 65Not to go off topic but,
That rip-productions. Net is a good site for when you have time to kill! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-12 12:17 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 77Christina Christina
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...1oo-21/5668815
I've been checking out this provider for a long time now but being that I rarely go to bwi I never took the plunge. Had to drop somebody off at the airport and noticed she had just posted so I set up an appointment. 3 calls got me to her room in one of the better hotels in the area. When she opened the door my heart skipped a beat. DAMN this girl was sexy! She had on some black lingerie that pushed up her 36ds and she had a nice round ass. She was thick just the way I like it but not fat at all. Built like a brickhouse. She gave me a big hug and said I was a cutie and what the fuck was I doing paying for ass. LOL those were her words. We took care of the donation and got comfortable. We sat and talked for about 15 minutes. Turns out she's a single mother who works part time and escorts part time. I can dig it. The whole time we are feeling each other up and she starts kissing me. We make out for a few minutes and then the fun began. CBJ was decent have had better. This chicks body was so nice I had to try DATY. She definitely got into it or she was a good actress. Either way she was shaved and real clean down there. Got on top for mish and I struggled not to bust just looking at this chicks body. The tits were perfect. We did alot of dfk so it kinda kept me distracted. She got on top for some cg then some rcg. It was great seeing that ass bounce down on me. Did some doggie for a bit and the think she came again. Took the rubber off and she finished my off between her tits while licking the tip of my dick. Man I was in heaven with this chick. We talked for another 15 minutes aftewards and before I left she wanted to makeout again. She was definitely feeling the kid and let me know it too. She said she usually doesn't kiss and is a clockwatcher come to find out so YMMV definitely. She is a real cool chick with a pretty face and great body. Just when I was starting to give up on BP I was pulled back in. She said she would be back around labor day. I may not see another provider till then. I wish I could keep her to myself but unfortunately it doesn't work that way LOL. But she is in my top 5 automatically. Maybe top 3 since Ga Peach was kinda wack the other day
-
07-25-12 23:34 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 979Joi
Nice down to earth provider willing to go that extra mile. Show her some luv.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-26/5697370
-
07-25-12 21:10 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 45She was my back up plan
I did google her number and found a few mixed reviews. I only saw her because she was the only one out of four providers I called who answered at the time. The others providers did have good reviews but, I guess it was just bad timing. It was my own fault for taking a chance and settling for the situation. I just posted my experience just in case another newbie was in that situation. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I definitely won't make that mistake again.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]

















