Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    No. That's not her. Chelsea is better looking. She looks like a sexy dork librarian type that would probably be really hot all dolled up.
    Well someone has been showing her this website because I was asked about it. Snitches!

  2. #3876
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I just spent some time with this nice girl. Definitely one of the nicest looking SW's I've seen. Very clean giner, decent rack, most likely had a kid. Still looks great though. Said she's only been in the business about a month. Definitely recommend for the newbie types. She's not jaded enough yet to start pulling shit.

    Kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. The no list includes DATY, and Greek. I was going to try for pictures but got caught up in the fun and forgot. I'm not sure she would go for it anyway.
    Is this your Chelsea girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3436480404-original.jpg‎   4284098_4.jpg‎  

  3. #3875

    Triangle

    Had to run through the triangle on the way to a meeting yesterday. There must have been a hovention going on. Saw 4 WSW and 1 BSW by the vets office, and two more down by the motel across from the cemetery. Haven't seen that much action in quite a while. Wish I could have stopped, two of the wsws looked like 7's.

  4. #3874

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzoe  [View Original Post]
    Need more info on this. I always make a bi weekly cruise on R and have never seen anything bigger then a see-cup out there. Me, being the breast man that I am. I would defintely be interested in hearing some more about this. Football player or not, if she has a huge rack on her, I'd defintely would be interested in seeing what she's working with.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is and have any experience? I see her occasionally just sitting under the BP sign on the corner of R and state fair. Any info on her?

    Also, hazel park is getting wise. Was heading north and spotted a WSW walking across 8. Unmarked black charger pulled out of the gas station and met her across 8 at the coney lot. Exchanged words and she headed back across 8. She was walking just behind another guy, they spoke to him too it looked, but let him go.

    Just a FYI fellas.
    I reported on her a page or so back she looked pretty good with those long legs when I seen her she a a handler I think, some young kid sitting on the same sign with his back towards her. but have not read any confirmed reports on her if anybody know who she is id like some info next time I see her im gonna toftt

  5. #3873

    Dam I see her to

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzoe  [View Original Post]
    Need more info on this. I always make a bi weekly cruise on R and have never seen anything bigger then a see-cup out there. Me, being the breast man that I am. I would defintely be interested in hearing some more about this. Football player or not, if she has a huge rack on her, I'd defintely would be interested in seeing what she's working with.
    I. Don't know bro she pretty bad got a messed up jaw too almost looks like she stroked out before saw her puking on the are the other day south of 7 and then at the gas station on Woodward and state fair

  6. #3872

    Dream on the R last night

    Hey fellow mongers, long time lurker first time poster. I've done the escort board things, strip club extras, backpage, puerto rican brothels and more but I've never had a street walker dream until yesterday (basically scared of any LEO stuff, but thanks to you guys I know what to look out for now). I had some time to kill before an appointment in midtown so I took the long way down the R around 5pm or so. The whole place seemed to be somewhat busy with activity, a few WSW and bsws hanging out, nothing that resembled Chelsea, but I spotted a tan spinner WSW on the R near hollywood south of 7 mile that bought my eye. I looped around and picked her up on the corner out of sight once I was sure uncle leo wasn't hanging around. Short spinner brunette named Paige with a piercing above her lip and a fake tan. She looked a little bruised but was young and cute; could get much more for her services if she was cleaned up. She said she was doing BBBJ for. 2 and half and half for. 4, I gave her $25 and bought her a mt. Dewata gas station for a backseat dream. Very talented, went from flaccid to explosion in about 10 minutes. Said she's sometimes on the R but usually works downriver. Have digits to trade if anyone is interested.

    Thanks to all who share info on here, had to make sure I contributed back.

    Stay safe mongers.

  7. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her no, I don't usually pick up SW as am too nervous & just stick with BP, but think I might make an exception to see this chick.
    I met her several weeks ago, she was real cool and not bad looking, bay watch babe I think not! Maybe I have different standards but she is no babe. Just a good Street walker, she had no phone when I met her and prolly never will, her earnings all go to H!

  8. #3870

    Chelsea, baywatch

    Does anyone have her no, I don't usually pick up SW as am too nervous & just stick with BP, but think I might make an exception to see this chick.

  9. #3869

    Heather on the stroll again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Ran into this young lady in the Triangle yesterday, and arranged for a meet this morning. Made arrangements at a local mattress mart and got settled in with her, only to discover she was expecting $100 for a quickie. I told her she must have me confused with someone else, and I was ready to take off, but she backpedaled fast. I still shouldn't have gone through with it, since the half-hearted BJ that ensued was one of my worst on record, but she got the job done. Turns out she is on BP and actually did have me confused with one of her BP callers. It's not hard to do, I suppose, after you take enough pills.

    Will not repeat. Doped out little bird just looking for another ATM. Take away her driver and she'll be just another hoodrat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lt3-22/8099554
    It looks like her BP business model wasn't working out yesterday, either. I'm pretty damn sure this was the SW who wandered right in front of my truck yesterday afternoon on Santa Maria. As I waited for her to stumble back out of the way, I was thinking 'damn, who's this? ' until she finally turned around. She looked like she hadn't slept (or showered) in a week and ready to fall down at any moment.

    Ouch.

    (accidently posted this in the BP section by replying to my earlier report. Will try to delete the double post before it pisses anyone off)

  10. #3868
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's Chelsea A. K. A. Baywatch-Barbie.
    Act fast rehab on the 1st. So they say.

  11. #3867

    T. T on Mich

    Picked up T. T. Again just east of the Vic. Not cause I wanted to. LOL, she was the only one out. Zero leo presence spotted between 1830 & 1930hrs. Was going to go with BJ again, but she agreed to FS for. 4. Found a secluded spot and bent her over the hood and got what I came for. No issues no rush.

    Be safe,

    Niner

  12. #3866
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Man, I've been looking for this girl multiple times a day since I first saw her. By the time I flipped around only her girlfriend was left. What time are you guys spotting her? I am out from sun up till around 5pm and only see the usual suspects.
    Rarely, if ever, see her around 330pm on weekdays, usually spot her or the butch late nights on weekends though, like 2-4am. Always wanted to scoop, but I hate doing it when their are a bunch of cars behind me, and there are usually always cars behind me. By the time I circle around she's usually snatched.

  13. #3865
    Last Saturday I swung through the Ave. Lots of girls all over the place, didn't see much leo. Avoided Victory because it just seemed too busy for my comfort level (I usually crawl day time early when it is usually pretty slow but a few things to pick up). Ended up picking up a petite and skinny brunette. Forget her name. Nice girl, really tight, looked a little worn down. Might repeat in a pinch, but usually do better.

  14. #3864
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the blonde we are all asking about in the posts below. Anyone besides Detroit that could confirm this?
    That's her. Really bummed out I missed her now.

  15. #3863
    Now I feel like a newbie. Sorry fellas, she got me rattled. Anyway, spotted her on the R just south of 7 mile near the old industrial buildings on the west side. She was white, dirty blonde, glasses, maybe 25 yrs old, about 115 lbs and hair in a pony tail. She was with another girl, kind of butchy looking short black hair white tank top around the same age but a little thicker with smaller tits. Didn't sound strung out or like a crackhead. I know. Shoulda coulda woulda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape