Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 19147
-
07-20-12 19:34 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 590Well someone has been showing her this website because I was asked about it. Snitches!
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-12 18:08 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 409Is this your Chelsea girl?
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-12 16:56 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Had to run through the triangle on the way to a meeting yesterday. There must have been a hovention going on. Saw 4 WSW and 1 BSW by the vets office, and two more down by the motel across from the cemetery. Haven't seen that much action in quite a while. Wish I could have stopped, two of the wsws looked like 7's.
-
07-20-12 15:23 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 107Yeah
Originally Posted by Gonzoe
[View Original Post]
I reported on her a page or so back she looked pretty good with those long legs when I seen her she a a handler I think, some young kid sitting on the same sign with his back towards her. but have not read any confirmed reports on her if anybody know who she is id like some info next time I see her im gonna toftt
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-12 15:14 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 107Dam I see her to
I. Don't know bro she pretty bad got a messed up jaw too almost looks like she stroked out before saw her puking on the are the other day south of 7 and then at the gas station on Woodward and state fair
Originally Posted by Gonzoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-12 14:36 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 192Dream on the R last night
Hey fellow mongers, long time lurker first time poster. I've done the escort board things, strip club extras, backpage, puerto rican brothels and more but I've never had a street walker dream until yesterday (basically scared of any LEO stuff, but thanks to you guys I know what to look out for now). I had some time to kill before an appointment in midtown so I took the long way down the R around 5pm or so. The whole place seemed to be somewhat busy with activity, a few WSW and bsws hanging out, nothing that resembled Chelsea, but I spotted a tan spinner WSW on the R near hollywood south of 7 mile that bought my eye. I looped around and picked her up on the corner out of sight once I was sure uncle leo wasn't hanging around. Short spinner brunette named Paige with a piercing above her lip and a fake tan. She looked a little bruised but was young and cute; could get much more for her services if she was cleaned up. She said she was doing BBBJ for. 2 and half and half for. 4, I gave her $25 and bought her a mt. Dewata gas station for a backseat dream. Very talented, went from flaccid to explosion in about 10 minutes. Said she's sometimes on the R but usually works downriver. Have digits to trade if anyone is interested.
Thanks to all who share info on here, had to make sure I contributed back.
Stay safe mongers.
-
07-20-12 13:38 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 70I met her several weeks ago, she was real cool and not bad looking, bay watch babe I think not! Maybe I have different standards but she is no babe. Just a good Street walker, she had no phone when I met her and prolly never will, her earnings all go to H!
Originally Posted by Bb Lover
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-12 13:00 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 123Chelsea, baywatch
Does anyone have her no, I don't usually pick up SW as am too nervous & just stick with BP, but think I might make an exception to see this chick.
-
07-20-12 09:13 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 299Heather on the stroll again?
It looks like her BP business model wasn't working out yesterday, either. I'm pretty damn sure this was the SW who wandered right in front of my truck yesterday afternoon on Santa Maria. As I waited for her to stumble back out of the way, I was thinking 'damn, who's this? ' until she finally turned around. She looked like she hadn't slept (or showered) in a week and ready to fall down at any moment.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
Ouch.
(accidently posted this in the BP section by replying to my earlier report. Will try to delete the double post before it pisses anyone off)
-
07-20-12 08:05 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 590Act fast rehab on the 1st. So they say.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-12 20:20 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 29T. T on Mich
Picked up T. T. Again just east of the Vic. Not cause I wanted to. LOL, she was the only one out. Zero leo presence spotted between 1830 & 1930hrs. Was going to go with BJ again, but she agreed to FS for. 4. Found a secluded spot and bent her over the hood and got what I came for. No issues no rush.
Be safe,
Niner
-
07-19-12 16:49 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 207Rarely, if ever, see her around 330pm on weekdays, usually spot her or the butch late nights on weekends though, like 2-4am. Always wanted to scoop, but I hate doing it when their are a bunch of cars behind me, and there are usually always cars behind me. By the time I circle around she's usually snatched.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-12 10:14 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 108Last Saturday I swung through the Ave. Lots of girls all over the place, didn't see much leo. Avoided Victory because it just seemed too busy for my comfort level (I usually crawl day time early when it is usually pretty slow but a few things to pick up). Ended up picking up a petite and skinny brunette. Forget her name. Nice girl, really tight, looked a little worn down. Might repeat in a pinch, but usually do better.
-
07-19-12 09:58 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 30That's her. Really bummed out I missed her now.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-12 22:39 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 30Now I feel like a newbie. Sorry fellas, she got me rattled. Anyway, spotted her on the R just south of 7 mile near the old industrial buildings on the west side. She was white, dirty blonde, glasses, maybe 25 yrs old, about 115 lbs and hair in a pony tail. She was with another girl, kind of butchy looking short black hair white tank top around the same age but a little thicker with smaller tits. Didn't sound strung out or like a crackhead. I know. Shoulda coulda woulda.












Reply With Quote





