Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 15,286 to 15,300 of 19147
-
07-18-12 16:44 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 30R recon
Just window shopping today and spotted a top prospect in my book. Mid 20's, glasses, black tank top, ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts. Pulled up asked to see her tits (my LE check) and wow. Nice C rack with tan lines to boot.
Hate buying on the R, too risky and am always too busy looking over my shoulder to enjoy the service. For her though, I may give it a shot next time.
Has anyone seen her before?
-
07-18-12 16:20 #3861Regular Member

Posts: 9Need more info on this. I always make a bi weekly cruise on R and have never seen anything bigger then a see-cup out there. Me, being the breast man that I am. I would defintely be interested in hearing some more about this. Football player or not, if she has a huge rack on her, I'd defintely would be interested in seeing what she's working with.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-12 15:50 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 71It happens cause we are on a small racetrac. Eventually we will endup where we started.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-12 15:06 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 750Piercings
Hi all,
Does anyone know of, or can give a recommendation of providers, SWers, or under the radar girls with piercings. Particularly clit piercings? It's on my list of things still to do. I have seen an occasional girl on BP that suggests she has these features, but not from any familiar looking ads of girls that are regularly on BP. Any comments or suggestion anyone has may be left here or PM if you prefer.
Thanks and stay safe,
JD
-
07-18-12 13:30 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 299Charlene-Triangle
Searched for any reference to this older WSW in the Triangle area and found nothing in the forum. (this is not Charlene from Mich Ave) I talked to this lady (petite, long dark hair, older body) recently and have her number. Anyone had experience with her? She says she lives nearby, but I've never seen her out before this week. She was on Grand River when I met her, and also about an hour ago.
-
07-18-12 13:23 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 424Close but no cigar
Closest I came was a girl from my same home town but about 5 years older than me so we never crossed paths in school. The scoop was quite awayws from where we both were from.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-12 10:03 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 299April-Triangle
Finally caught up with this young lady yesterday. She says she is 23 and stays in the neighborhood. I have never seen her walking before yesterday, so I definitely had to take a closer look at that pretty face. I wound up getting a pretty good look at the rest of her, too. What a sweetie. Mediocre BJ skills were more than made up for by the main event. Digits unreliable, of course, but I have a fair idea where to find her now. 40 plus tip for quick and pleasant service.
-
07-18-12 09:54 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 299Amber
That's her. Always hated her way-too-exposed choice of strolling spots. Always felt like making hot cocoa, wrapping her up in a blanket, and putting her down for a nap when I used to see her, too. Of course, I'd also feel like screwing the daylights out of her instead. This feeling always won out.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-12 09:42 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 299Nichole
I'm getting confused now. Yesterday I rolled through the Triangle a couple of different times (102 degrees didn't keep the ladies home) and spotted a slim young woman with moderately short reddish brown hair taking pictures of herself and a friend by the park off Woodbine. Sure as hell looked like Nichole from 30 feet away, and she wouldn't step closer for a better look as a drove by (consistent with past Nichole attitude experiences) A little while later I see the slightly pregnant-looking girl (also could have sworn it was Nichole from a distance) coming around the corner from the Vic with the same muscley young man.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
I suppose I would have to pull over and go check her teeth to know which one is the real deal. Or maybe I can just drop a tenner out the window as I go by (only way I will ever make her smile again). Is it possible she has a sister in the business? Or have my eyes just gone bad (worse) from excessive masturbation?
Hope I'm not obsessing about this little scamp too much. I sure as shit know better than to pick her up. I do like to keep track of where the bad apples are and what they look like, so I don't accidently try to scoop one up.
-
07-17-12 21:48 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 742She appeared to just have put on little weight and did not look pregnant when I was with her.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-12 21:30 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 207Blonde sitting under the BP sign on R
Anyone know who this is and have any experience? I see her occasionally just sitting under the BP sign on the corner of R and state fair. Any info on her?
Also, hazel park is getting wise. Was heading north and spotted a WSW walking across 8. Unmarked black charger pulled out of the gas station and met her across 8 at the coney lot. Exchanged words and she headed back across 8. She was walking just behind another guy, they spoke to him too it looked, but let him go.
Just a FYI fellas.
-
07-17-12 18:31 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 73Close Encounters of the SW Kind
I'm curious if anyone has ever picked up a SW and it turned out to be someone you already knew (not as in someone you picked up before)
I've only been in the hobby a short while and its happened twice to me.
First is a girl I see semi-regularly, I actually went to school with her. She's 3 years younger but I knew her sister who was a year older than me.
Second girl is the cousin of a friend, I actually detained her for shoplifting about 6 years ago when I worked Loss Prevention. She doesn't remember me from that (I don't think at least, and I've never mentioned it). The friend had mentioned to me before that her cousin was a working girl and funny enough I happened to come across her.
Anything like this ever happen to anyone else?
-
07-17-12 14:01 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 249Amber
I had a little time, and swung through the are and found amber near nevada.
She's seen me before, so she hopped into the car, and started telling me how she was so tired, that she didn't get much sleep.
I asked her if she had time to visit for a while and she was good, so on the way to my place.
Gave her a sandwich and some chocolate milk, and off to the races. I'd only had the car experience with her, so to see her in the daylight complete nude was a treat. She has the prettiest girly parts I've seen on a street girl. Clean, pretty and it got pretty wet down there.
4 for the trouble, and a bottle of coke to go and dropped her off at her place. I'll be back visiting with her now that I have her number no thanks to anyone that had it when I asked.
<soapbox
On a side note, why do guys not give up numbers unless one is given in exchange? If I had a number, I wouldn't need one from you. Are we all not here to help each other? The numbers are usually only good for a short time, so why not help the girl and the rest of us?
</soapbox
-
07-16-12 20:12 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 29T. T's? On mich
Cruised last week just about every day after work from the burger joint to the Vic. Typically run down the are, so was just trying to get a feel for the lay of the land. Time was between 18:30&2000hrs. Did see a bunch out and got a bunch of looks. Thurs settled and scooped t. T's near lonyo. Easy scoop on side street, and a quick leo check and we were off. BBBJCIM for. 3. She was very enthusiastic and sloppy about it. Did the job quickly which is unusual for me for a BJ. Nice body, small B's maybe, nice ass. Vag was nice and smooth and wet, and smelled nice. I didn't see it, but I did provide her with a digital inspection with a reach around. She was pleasant and I would repeat.
Tonight, same time frame, saw at least 7/8 WSW out. Some of them very cute, same area. Did not scoop as there was a heavy leo presence tonight. Saw at least 6 marked cars making the rounds, and stopping to chat with the ladies. Honking as they went by. Saw 1 gentleman stopped, not sure if hobby related.
Be safe,
Niner
-
07-16-12 09:10 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki / Eric triangle
Yes, your original post on the 1st was my reminder to post about my Nikki sighting. (I was away from the forum for a couple of weeks). I was actually wondering if anyone could confirm her pregnant or just putting on weight.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






