Thread: Tri-county Gangbang Club
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 328
-
09-03-12 01:29 #238Senior Member

Posts: 163Not sure what to say about this post.
Originally Posted by Incognito2007
[View Original Post]
1st: You have to be flexible with these situations, as Roger has no control over the ladies arrival time. These are mostly young ladies, with that said, the great thing about this is that they are young, the bad this is that they are Young!
2nd: You must be consistent! Just like we get frustrated when we are told there will be 5-7 ladies and there is one, I'm certain the ladies get pissed when they are assured 20 guys responded that they will show up and only two guys actually come. They need to get paid like we need to get laid! So for those of us who want a better product or service, what are you willing to do to be a better customer? My goal is to show up when I RSVP. Roger needs us to be there and on time so he can pay the ladies! He is trying to make this work by providing discounts for those of us who show up early or on time. Now THATS customer service! Who can argue with this? Hell, I can't!
Bottom line: When we are consistently there when rsvp, the ladies will be there when because they will know they are going to get paid! Roger provides a great service but he can't do it alone! I am not going to worry about Roger! Before I can ask more of him, I have to look at me first! I am just as guilty of confirming to show up and not doing so. So what can I do to be a better customer?
However, it has been my experience that when Roger does fall short with the ladies as no fault of his own, he makes every effort to make it right with us! The fact that he offered you two ladies all to yourself speaks volumes to me to his dedication to making you happy! In fact I am now pissed as I was never offered that level of satisfaction! Although I have been compensated in other ways, I will most certainly be speaking with Mr Roger on this matter (smile).
Not that I deserve such pleasures but datum! I would have taken the two you were offered and been bitty! Hell I would have been gitty with the one who came down the stairs to single you out so you could have your own little private party!
Like any other service provider, Roger can't please all of the people all of the time! But if he can please 80, he will be doing dayum good!
Help him help us!
OK, I am off my soap box, sorry for ranting.
-
09-02-12 13:53 #237Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155Who Else offers Unhappy Cutomers a FREE Private 3some on the SPOT?
I offered this to Incognito2007 & he still left unhappy. [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin] the other girl was enroute. I offered you a 3some 2 girls & just you in a basic private room and Incognito2007 declined because they were black. You are black your own self. Had you just busted a nut with them [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin] and you would have been able to Freak the Whitegirl even better when she arrive or I could have made arrangement for you to see her 1st. One girl I gave you was pretty and the other was FINE AS HELL one black one mulatto, USG Senior member MARLO saw her and had 1st dibbs on the white girl you originally waited for. Hey we can't please everyone [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin] you have to communicate and loosen up. No one has money to waste so next time TALK TO ME MORE so you can be properly pleased before you leave.
Roger Nelson.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Incognito2007
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-12 20:46 #236Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 20Yet another review
Since I've noticed a few others posting here about their experience at these parties I figured I'd do the same. Unfortunately my experience wasn't nearly as positive as some of the others. I called after seeing an ad for a party claiming that a new girl, a petite white girl with a really nice body (her pic was posted) , would be there. I texted and asked whether the white girl pictured in the ad would be there and was told yes. Upon getting there I asked again before handing over the donation and was told that she was downstairs. He got her for me and the first thing I thought was not only was this girl not white but she was 30 lbs heavier than the chick in the picture. I figured that I'd at least give her a shot but after 5 minutes I wasn't feeling it so I told her thanks for the effort but it wasn't happening. I will say that she had a good attitude, even offered to make me a drink which I declined but thinking back probably should have accepted. I asked again about the white girl in the pic and was finally told that she didn't make it. He did make an effort to appease me by offering two of the other chicks that were there but neither of them were my cup of tea so I bounced after being there for a total of 15 minutes.
===============================================
Greetings everyone,
I recently received the following email from "Incognito2007" regarding the above report.
Thanks,I posted while upset and did not accurately describe my experience. I only mentioned the negative aspects and should have been more neutral. It was not my intention to harm the business of the forum advertiser to whom the review reflects upon and I may have inadvertently done so.
Jackson
-
08-19-12 16:01 #235Senior Member

Posts: 57Friday party
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Went to Roger's party Friday evening party. Nice location, laid back atmosphere. I ended up being too late for the early show and too early for the late show, but still had a great time. Had some one on one time with a very nice girl, Vanessa. Great attitude, and honestly a better experience $4$ compared to a lot of BP girls. The main event with Jessica is not to missed, too! All in all totally worth it.
-
08-18-12 09:14 #234Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155Porn star Jessica Grabbit TO BE GANGBANGED daily until 8/20/2012
Inbox for details
-
08-13-12 18:55 #233Senior Member

Posts: 55Newbie
Newbie here, Just wondering how I could get information about joining one of Roger's parties. Sounds like a hell of a time and I would love to be a part of it. Please help!
-
08-11-12 15:10 #232Regular Member

Posts: 17Asian girl
Where can I see the pic of the Asian girl? Couldn't find it in this thread.
Originally Posted by RogerNelson
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-12 23:29 #231Senior Member

Posts: 163Wednesday Party
Kudos to Roger and crew again for some fine and sexy ladies! The no shows missed a great opportunity! The Asian and 6'1 black beauty made me stay much longer than usual! The new spot in Forestville is nice and cozy!
I've been away for a while but I am glad I made it back today! Hope I can make it tomorrow!
-
08-03-12 18:58 #230Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155Sorry the MILF's rings cut or scratched your dick I WAS NOT PUTTING A BAND AID ON IT
2 More guys came within 20 minutes and the ASIAN was FUCKING LIKE A MINX she change her hair all the time however the pic given was legit. The older white MILF is a swinger not on payroll and she does give a great BJ kudo's for having the balls to get your dick sucked right infront of her husband I had rubbing alcohol in my bag for little cuts but I didn't think it would be a good idea to offer it to you & Of course I gave you your USG discount you mentioned it and you got it NO PROBLEM & the Asian will be back both Saturday and Sunday for your penile pleasure.
Again I say THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING.
Roger.
PS Please replace your phone that you said you no longer have, a simple ANDROID PHONE would have made your stars align a little better.
Originally Posted by Bahram
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-12 04:11 #229Senior Member

Posts: 134Well I went to today. The stars where misaligned, I was under a curse, or something this level of bad luck does not happen.
Yahoo's maps where worse than worthless. Their projected 110m 1h53 minutes did not happen due to there bad directions (yahoo) and a major accident along the way. Never seen a truck flipped like that before. It took just over 3 hours, mark a few of that to me for a gas stop.
Arrived at a little before 5pm, as you can see the party was suppose to start at 4pm. Searched for the hotel I was told when I called before leaving. Not on the strip. Fun. Drove it a couple times looking for it, and gave up and walked it a couple times. Found a phone and it was clarified, the party would be at 8 across the closest the street I could find to what I was told. I was suggested to get dinner. Okayish.
Wandered the streets for a while.
Found another phone and called again. Some claim of issues that was not explained to me. Wow the whole Town I was in was out. Was told to head for another town and another hotel. Gee I guess not being from Maryland wasn't suppose to be a factor. I got told a hotel name, and interstate # and an exit. I asked some guy on the street and got the rest of the directions. I almost bailed then but said I'm already in for 5hrs why not see where it leads.
Between the two advices I actually found the place easily enough. Went in the door hunting a pay phone to call and got stopped at the door by a guy asking if I was looking for the party. I was soon upstairs in the room.
A beautiful naked woman inspected checked me for "bumps or rashes". I was then asked for my donation to fund to the party. The discount for mentioning this site is real. Let me in and he vanished. And she went back to diner. Nuggets and fries and Pawnstar wars. Cool with touching but obviously not what she was about at that moment. The other woman who was stated she was working was fully clothed but cool with touching. I even told her I was trying to start something with her since the other girl seemed so busy with diner. Nothing. She actually left for a while when the fun started.
I just laid on the bed and watched pawn star wars. Eventually (20 mins) the naked chick came over to me and we had a weird session. CBJ and she repeatedly asked what position I wanted at weird times. You do not know weird till a girl stops oral to ask a question about the show she's trying to watch while doing it. As far as pleasure goes it was a decent enough session but a little focus would have helped. On a scale of 1-10, 1 sucks and 10 excels I vote 5. 5.
While we where playing another patron had arrived. He watched over half our session but stood back and just enjoyed. When we finished he was on her instantly. I got dressed and watched a little bit.
About then the other girl came out of the bathroom naked. I didn't even know she was back. Older looking than I like. I accepted when she offered a session out of a why not mentality. And was just attacked. She had me in her mouth before I could even scoot back to make it easy on her. Didn't even ask if I wanted a cover before she just attacked. Easily places into the top three BJs of my life, not only for the aggression but the huge skill. Perfect mouth use, incredible hand use, and seemed to like the result for swallowing. Felt crazy good when she was doing it. Shame her rings cut me and I was no longer willing to play with a bleeding member. I would have abused her over and over again.
The day's events seem to have only caused three of us to attend when I left. The email, that came out promised 4 including a Asian girl. I enjoyed the two girls I had, but was told the Asian girl was dependent on more people coming. Shame I've always wanted to try an asian girl, just not China. She did not have an asian face and her hair was dyed pink. And of course she was not available unless more people turned up.
I got some pretty good directions home. Now admittedly I bailed on them when I realized I knew the route I was on, but home was a lot faster than down to see them.
For Tricounty this was probably a bad night, with only three guys when I left.
For me I think it was a good night. I'll try again.
BTW; I told the man running the event of my incident and got sympathy. Nothing else.
-
08-01-12 11:54 #228Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155Asian Female will be there today in Silver Spring 4pm
She is Thai an Gorgeous!
Originally Posted by Utwogood
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-12 11:04 #227Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
07-30-12 15:29 #226Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155Asian girl is back Tuesday 1pm in Lanham she is Spectacular!
Absolutely Gorgeous!
Originally Posted by RogerNelson
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-12 21:45 #225Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155Thank you to ALL USG members 20% off GORGEOUS PETITE Asian is Back Monday 1pm
Fellas I don't check the reviews on USG nearly as much as I should & for that I apologize. I am glad over all everyone is pleased and stays to our motto "Come Horny Leave Happy" (multicups are encouraged & don't cost extra)
Fellas this economy still SUCKs and no one has any money to waste. The more of you show up the more different women participate. We only ask that your own conoms (no Fire & Ice brand they irritate the ladies)
Also USG member DRK Rider won our "Name that ass" in Moochies Music Video Contest. He was the only one out of 1200 members who got it correct. Inbox me for video link or other details.
All USG member attending get 20% off there 1st multihour visit that's $20 savings by just mentioning USG.
Roger Nelson.
Nelson Brothers Entertainment.
Originally Posted by ShoreGambler
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-12 22:09 #224Regular Member

Posts: 8Happy Customer
First timer and it was money well spent. Really cute girls. Make sure you bring your own condoms and lube. You must be comfortable performing in a room full of guys. As I learned."this aint no romance" I got there early and actually got some one on one time. I would be there early than later. If you are skeptical or not sure, its legit and its a good time. Quite the entreprenuer.
Boss









Reply With Quote




