Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Tri-county Gangbang Club

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 328
This blog is moderated by RogerNelson
  1. #223

    Tri-County GB

    Hello group. I'm new to this forum. I live in the Largo area and would love to join in on the GB fun from time to time. Just let me know what I got to do.

    Thanks

  2. #222
    Went to one of Roger's parties in the early afternoon, only had one girl working when I got there, a slim caramel cutie with some beautiful tits, who was on the rag but had everything else open. Said I was too big for Greek, so she set me off right with a good CBJ. She was a trooper, fought through jaw pain and all. After about an hour another girl showed up, a good bit bigger with a belly, but a nice soft ass. Started off with an OK CBJ from her, moved to doggie where she was pretty unenergetic. It was so weak I kind of lost interest and started paying more attention to the game of Madden on the TV than her, had to use my imagination to get that second cup. Hung out for a while, recharged, and finished with an enthusiastic CBJ from girl #1, who I know had to be worn out.

    Anyway, even though one of the girls wasn't all that great, the other girl made it worth it. This was definitely one of the more fun parties I've ever been to. The whole atmosphere was chill, no pressure, felt more like I was at one of my boys' house than a GB. Ended up spending about 4 hrs over there with 3 nuts. Probably could have gone for more if there were more girls there, but they were running late, so I can't put that on Roger. Dude was a great host, checked up on everybody, made sure everyone got at least one cup.

    Definitely worth a repeat.

  3. #221
    Decided to make a return trip to Rogers, after a 5 month hiatus. I actually ended up attending all 3 evening events in MoCo, since I had NO power at home anyway. Fridays, event was deffently the best. 3-4 very decent black ladies. 1 very unattractive older white female swinger. Busted twice, performed my first DP and fled after 2hrs. Saturdays event was deffently "pale" in comparasion too fridays event. Saturday, only a single stacked, decently attractive bi bf working. This girl was a " sexual monster." But, she was the only female working, several other female spectators. I busted once and fled kinda disappointed after about 90 mins. Sundays, event was almost as good as fridays. Good female to male ratio Sunday. 2 females from Friday worked Sunday. Busted twice over a 2hr period and fled. I will be return in the future.

  4. #220

    Tri-County.

    I read on BP (I think) that Roger hosted a recent party showcasing Asian ladies. Can someone who went tell me how the party was? Feel free to PM me if you like. Thanks.

  5. #219
    I am interested in, please message me.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    Roger,

    Tried to inbox you but it says your inbox is full. Visited last November and had a blast, coming back to town for business in August or September and just wanted some info about schedule, PM me.

    Thanks

  6. #218

    Tri-County

    Roger,

    Tried to inbox you but it says your inbox is full. Visited last November and had a blast, coming back to town for business in August or September and just wanted some info about schedule, PM me.

    Thanks

  7. #217

    U thought about Tricounty Gangbang Club but your a little shy TRY 1 on 1 via new POW!

    POW is a talent delivery Service for members of USASEXGUIDE and TCGBC if you mention that you heard about us through the USA SEX GUIDE you have and additional 10% as well as the. $ initial savings for Being a member of the TCGBC. Inbox for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerNelson  [View Original Post]
    The most Bang for your F! CK BUCK Inbox m for details Events almost daily right of 495 in PG County Maryland!

  8. #216

    Nothing is Like the Tricounty Gang Bang Club a BUFFET for Hobbiest! No BS No Homos

    The most Bang for your F! CK BUCK Inbox m for details Events almost daily right of 495 in PG County Maryland!

  9. #215

    3 Hole Porn Star Ariel Adore Special Monday only party!

    This is a Gangbang Party [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin] loves Bukkake, Double and Triple Penetration.

    Inbox me for Details.

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    Roger

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  10. #214

    All Greek Wednesday!

    Inbox me for Details exit 17A off 495 Near Fed Ex Field! 1

  11. #213

    Wednesday GB is Back 2pm Exit 17A In Largo Maryland! 2 want to do DP!

    Group is growing an I appreciate your support $20 off regular admission for all USG members!

    Thanks Guys & BRING CONDOMS inbox me for details.

    Roger Nelson

  12. #212

    Looking forward to the next gb.

    Count me in.

  13. #211

    Porn Star Lethal Lipps Preview & Autograph Signing Wednesday MAIN EVENT THURSDAY

    Inbox me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperDude1985  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text message to Roger and got a prompt response from telling about the incall location by Largo, MD. Went to upscale hotel off Beltway. Went into the hotel room and saw couple of girls and about 7 guys all having fun. Took some time chill and joined the party. There were girls added to the party and guys joining. 3 hours. 2 Pops. I have to mention this, Roger takes care of his clients. He personally assures that all are having fun at this place. I felt really comfortable at the party even though it was my first time doing a GB. Kudos Man. Will definitely join more of these.

    Krish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lethal Lipps 2.jpg‎   Lethal Lipps Back.jpg‎   Lethal at Pool.jpg‎   Lethal 3 Thong Walking.jpg‎   Lethal Lipps 1.jpg‎  

    Lethal Fucking Byron Long ().jpg‎  

  14. #210

    Had a great time at TCGBC Sunday 03. 25. 2012

    I sent a text message to Roger and got a prompt response from telling about the incall location by Largo, MD. Went to upscale hotel off Beltway. Went into the hotel room and saw couple of girls and about 7 guys all having fun. Took some time chill and joined the party. There were girls added to the party and guys joining. 3 hours. 2 Pops. I have to mention this, Roger takes care of his clients. He personally assures that all are having fun at this place. I felt really comfortable at the party even though it was my first time doing a GB. Kudos Man. Will definitely join more of these.

    Krish

  15. #209

    Tuesday $50 Client Appreciation Day Largo Maryland 2-6pm

    This is a 2 Girl Gangbang Party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerNelson  [View Original Post]
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape