Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 875 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4763

    The difference between a 4-Track and an 8-track system

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Did not mean to stump the panel. Thanks for those who are from the seventies as I am and explained my meaning. Now can anyone finally explain why my 8-track only has 4 channels?
    1. A 4-Track has only two programs,"Program 1", and "Program 2", and must be switched manually between programs.

    2. An 8-Track has four programs, which would "program select" automatically when a metallic sensing strip contacts a switch next to the capstan. There was also a manual selector for purposes of changing programs.

    3. 4-Track players sometimes had a fast forward option, which often tore the tape.

    4. Each program has two tracks, a left channel and an right channel, to allow for stereo; more advanced 8-Track models had additional channel separation / discrimination capabilities used to process the more advanced quadrophonic stereo signals.

    5. Barry Manilow sucked just as bad in both formats.

    6. I wish that it was the 1970's again, and that I could lose my virginity another five times during the summer of 1978.

    7. You had to jam a matchbook under both cartridges to stabilize them during rough rides.

    8. Ralph "S", custom recorded radio programs which sounded like WIFI-92 on 8-Tracks, and after a certain predetermined queue (usually another song),"Go All The Way" by the Raspberries would magically come on. He was responsible for the deflowering of more people than any single human in world history.

    I miss those days.

  2. #4762

    Hahaha. 8 track

    Well TexTim. I'm sure that was a rhetorical question but I couldn't resist. 8 songs on the 8-Track versus 4 speakers in your 4-Channel (quadraphonic) stereo. Now I was just a tot in the 70's but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Sorry to all for the brief lapse of off-topicness. Now back to work, all of you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Did not mean to stump the panel. Thanks for those who are from the seventies as I am and explained my meaning. Now can anyone finally exlain why my 8-track only has 4 channels?

  3. #4761

    Guess My Line-WOC

    Did not mean to stump the panel. Thanks for those who are from the seventies as I am and explained my meaning. Now can anyone finally exlain why my 8-track only has 4 channels?

  4. #4760
    So, is BSW out and WOC in now?

  5. #4759

    RE: Re: Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    CookyJar, I think he means a. Woman of Color.
    If that's the case, I cannot help you Tim. The girl I had in mind is a WSW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tim,

    I may be able to help you with this one. I am still running behind in my reviews. I will put a rush on this one. Give me a couple of days. I think it is the same girl.

    BTW: What's a WOC. Someone should update the Abbreviation section.

    CookyJar
    Here is the funny part. I did pick-up a tiny little, cute as a button, BSW in that area. But! She would not allow photos. No, to pictures is a deal breaker for me. She did have some very nice natural boobs and claimed to have no kids. From what I could see, she had a very tantalizing body to go along with her cute face.

    I jumped to conclusions because I recently met a cute WSW who goes by the same name.

    CookyJar

  6. #4758

    WOC-my guess is.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tim,

    BTW: What's a WOC. Someone should update the Abbreviation section.

    CookyJar
    Woman of Color?

  7. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tim,

    I may be able to help you with this one. I am still running behind in my reviews. I will put a rush on this one. Give me a couple of days. I think it is the same girl.

    BTW: What's a WOC. Someone should update the Abbreviation section.

    CookyJar
    CJ, it means "Woman of Color"

  8. #4756

    Hottie Nicole

    Has anyone had any contact with "hottie" Nicole? I know she was locked up but I figured she would have been released by now.

  9. #4755

    Woc

    CookyJar, I think he means a. Woman of Color.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tim,

    I may be able to help you with this one. I am still running behind in my reviews. I will put a rush on this one. Give me a couple of days. I think it is the same girl.

    BTW: What's a WOC. Someone should update the Abbreviation section.

    CookyJar

  10. #4754

    Re: Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    A very cute WOC. 22 and about 5'1" and great looking "C" cups. Found her this weekend down around Lehigh. Unfortunatly could not come to a deal as she would not go for an extended date at a motel and I do not car date. Her prices were a bit high for the area especially since she mentioned she had previously worked in Camden which is usually more bargain basement in costs. Could be a winner if she adjusts her expectations in line with her competition. Cut her loose with a small tip for her time. Not a lot out so I went home.
    Tim,

    I may be able to help you with this one. I am still running behind in my reviews. I will put a rush on this one. Give me a couple of days. I think it is the same girl.

    BTW: What's a WOC. Someone should update the Abbreviation section.

    CookyJar

  11. #4753

    Erica

    A very cute WOC. 22 and about 5'1" and great looking "C" cups. Found her this weekend down around Lehigh. Unfortunatly could not come to a deal as she would not go for an extended date at a motel and I do not car date. Her prices were a bit high for the area especially since she mentioned she had previously worked in Camden which is usually more bargain basement in costs. Could be a winner if she adjusts her expectations in line with her competition. Cut her loose with a small tip for her time. Not a lot out so I went home.

  12. #4752

    Re: Lousy Date on Saturday night with a Sarah-or Crack is Wack

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    ...I will make this review short-good BBBJ-lousy attempt at fucking-had to go back to BJ to finish-not very appealing to look at with no clothes on (crack is bad for your body) and very annoying. Would I repeat-not even if it was free. Did I get my rocks off-yes, so it wasn't a total disaster.

    Turns out this girl was reviewed by CJ at some point-she actually told me about the fact that there were pics of her online and that she is 31 yrs old. She looks a hell of a lot better in CJ's pics than she does now-at least in the body department-has lost a lot of weight-still has a very pretty face. It took me until tonight (Sunday) to find them-here is the link:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ah#post1461308
    I agree!

    My date with Sara or Sarah wasn't anything to shout about. It was OK, but I attributed the lack of pizzazz to the surroundings and my own apprehensions.

    She is cute and on a car date that's about all that matters. If you want a girl you can peel the clothes off and feel lucky, you may want to look further. That's one of the things that makes pictures along with a review so helpful. It also helps to have a second opinion.

    CookyJar

  13. #4751

    Lousy Date on Saturday night with a Sarah-or Crack is Wack

    Well-it was bound to happen sooner or later-that I would pick up an SW'er and end up with a lousy time-I have been pretty lucky that it hasn't happened that often.

    I did a lot of driving around on Saturday night-a few hours-probably passed up some good opportunities because I was paranoid of LE. Early on in the evening (around 8-9 PM) the selection was good all over the place. After that, LE started coming out in droves-they are even driving unmarked junker-type cars. I saw two uniformeds riding around in a beat-up older white Dodge near the train station at Tioga while I was waiting at the red light.

    I picked up a girl on the K a few blocks north of Allegheny-it was done with utmost discretion-I made her walk a whole block down the sidestreet to Jasper before the deal went down. At first, this girl seemed pretty cool and definitely good-looking-cute blonde, great-looking figure. Well, it turns out that this girl named Sarah (claims she is from Rhode Island and has that type of accent) is a little too whack on crack-as we drove away from the K, she became very annoying. Kept turning the volume up on my radio and put on stations / music that I do not normally listen to. Wish I had thrown her out on the side of the highway or something.

    I will make this review short-good BBBJ-lousy attempt at fucking-had to go back to BJ to finish-not very appealing to look at with no clothes on (crack is bad for your body) and very annoying. Would I repeat-not even if it was free. Did I get my rocks off-yes, so it wasn't a total disaster.

    Turns out this girl was reviewed by CJ at some point-she actually told me about the fact that there were pics of her online and that she is 31 yrs old. She looks a hell of a lot better in CJ's pics than she does now--at least in the body department--has lost a lot of weight--still has a very pretty face. It took me until tonight (Sunday) to find them-here is the link:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ah#post1461308

  14. #4750

    Moyua

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask her today if I can give you her number. We speak everyday.
    Thanks for your assistance. If ever in my fair city let me know. I will hook you up with my all time favorite and it will be my treat. Thanks again!

  15. #4749

    Moyua

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickjohn  [View Original Post]
    I also would like to see Moyua during my visit. Any contact info ar area to find?
    I'll ask her today if I can give you her number. We speak everyday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape