Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 13127
-
07-06-12 19:00 #4757Regular Member

Posts: 7Wawa Castor Ave
I spotted this cute one working heading towards the ave on Castor ave. I was parked in the wawa parking lot about to leave and spotted her giving a few cars the look. I as I got in the car to approach her she was picked up quickly and off she went. Just my luck does anyone know or can identify her? LMK. I bet she was a great catch!
Cumasuare
-
07-06-12 14:38 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 87Sara, Terry and phone numbers
I had some free time on my hands this morning so I decided to see if I could find "Sara", you know third time is a charm. No luck.
I decide to venture up past Lehigh, seen a nice looking clean lady at the el stop.
Wasn't sure if she was on duty or a civilian, second past and I noticed she had tattoos on her arms so that confirmed to me she wasn't on her way to the office.
I pulled over as she walked over to me.
After some small talk and LE confirmation we went off to my place.
She was very clean, well dressed, no real signs of drug abuse and has a nice body.
Said she is 35 but as we all know women lie about their age so add on 4-6 years.
Got to my place chatted, got her number and agreed on tuition.
The girl was very fucking good at giving head, I had to stop her a couple of times because I knew if she would continue I would blast away.
Very professional technique, not in a rush and very eager to please.
I busted my nut in her mouth and as promised she swallow every drop, she kept on sucking my cock until I couldn't take it anymore. I get very sensitive after I bust my nut but this felt great.
Her name is "Terry" and does have an active phone number.
I'll pass on "Sara" if I see her on my rounds, because "Terry" is a keeper.
-
07-06-12 08:50 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 33Went to see Angie. She is doing well, bored and can't wait to get out. She is supposed to be released on July 19. Says she is done with needles and all that. I hope so. She would like to hear from her friends. PM me for digits.
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]
Visiting hours are noon-4, mon-sat. Text her for room number.
-
07-06-12 08:40 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 33I have her current cell number. PM sent
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-12 08:00 #4753Regular Member

Posts: 7Phone numbers
This stuff happens all the time to me. I met one yesterday called Bobbie. Cute tall blonde early 30's had a quick car date. She was a lot of fun very open minded and could carry a
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
Conversation. Dropped her off on the ave game he her number to give her a call the next day. As I drove off to call her to confirm number was good. No luck disconnected? WTF?
Oh well her loss on a regular.
I do have a few good number of a some nice providers if anyone is up for trade PM me.
Cumasuare
-
07-06-12 07:24 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 139Yep. It always does seem that way. They seem marginally more reliable via text, but they do go thru phone numbers faster than a spy movie. I guess that's what keeps up showing up for the pot luck buffet.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-12 23:15 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 87Don't just hate that when they give out a number and it's off.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
I met a woman on the way to work a couple of weeks ago, goes by the name of Sara (don't they all).
35 years old nice tits and body not worn like most so I picked her up had a quicky with her.
Tried her number a couple of days later"mail box full"
Found her again near Lou's gave me a story about her phone had another quicky.
Number doesn't work.
Damn shame because she was one that I would have liked to meet weekly.
Oh well.
-
07-05-12 21:49 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 223Angie Photo
Here's the shot I have of Angie. BTW, none of the numbers I have for her work (surprise, surprise). Anyone have some that are working?
Originally Posted by Hungry Coyote
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Jack
-
07-05-12 19:37 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 26Help for a former Philly Mongerer
I was hoping I could get some help on here. Coming into Philly in early August for a wedding and Phillies game and was wondering if someone could give me some info on best midrange hotels around the airport. Looking for a place to bring someone from the avenue. Not too expensive, but not a dump either. Not looking to get in a pissing match with anyone on here, just looking for some help. After seeing some of the shit, written on here about Cookyjar, I ask this with major trepidation.
I used to frequent the avenue in the late 80s thru late 90s when work had me move out of state. I had relatives on K St and Ormond St, so a quick trip up to Kensington Ave occurred a lot. Wish this site was around then! I always had good luck near the triangle of Kensington, Frankfurt and Adams near the Art Holiday. Also near the car dealership near Erie Torresadle. It's been awhile, since I was in Philly, probably 5-6 yrs, so after RTFF, it's looks like closer to Lehigh Ave is safer to go?
Finding this site brings back some good and bad time. I remember haunting 13th and Locust and picking up girls there and going to a place on around 15th & Sansom. Also loike hitting Golden Touch on Market and Bella Femina on Sansom, when 13th St was empty. When I got a good job, I found the Avenue and cruised up there alot. I left in 1998 from the forum I see that things are a bit different.
Thanks for any help
-
07-04-12 17:51 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 790Just dreaming about Sarah Smile
It has been a while. I miss her smile, red hair, bubbly attitude, and wonderful skills. Anyone know anything of her? Retired? Out of town on business? Working on BP? Won the lottory and living in the lap of luxury? I just thought if she was away it must be time for a return. Someone on here must know. RM
-
07-03-12 22:36 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 35Sat. Night Heat
Kind of late to chime in here but I also saw the sting on Saturday night. I happened to drive down Sergeant right after a monger was blocked in by LE. The blonde decoy was not my type but was very convincing so I could see how anybody would have fallen for it.
Later on I picked up a girl on the back streets who told me about a girl who got arrested after talking to UC LE. So I guess the 26th is really on the offensive also. The girl I picked up said her name was Janey. Cute, friendly spinner with good service but did a little bit of upselling. Would probably date her again.
-
07-03-12 11:05 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 197Moyua
I also would like to see Moyua during my visit. Any contact info ar area to find?
Originally Posted by Nickjohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-12 17:09 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 33Only know of one Angie, but not sure if she is Italian or not. She is tall, about 30ish. There was only one pic ever posted of her, sitting in someone's car but I can't find it now. Maybe that poster can put it up again.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-12 08:55 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 139Aha. If that was the case, then the word must have been out among the girls. I, too, made a visit to our happy hunting ground during the afternoon, making several passes around the circuit over the course of over an hour, and was amazed at the glaring lack of talent roaming around. Even some of the ones I've come to expect to find hanging in specific locations seemed to be absent. Leaving in disappointment, I figured that either:
Originally Posted by JerryGarcia
[View Original Post]
A. It was simply too hot out, and the girls were all staying home in their air-conditioned luxury condos,
Be. The girls had formed a union, and were observing a sick-out as a show of strength,
See. All of the girls had been invited to a party and none of us were included, or.
The. A particularly aggressive band of mongers had arrived early and carted off all of the lovely maidens.
Now, since news of an impending sting must travel around the inner circles like wildfire, they were probably staying hidden away as long as their habits would allow, to avoid getting caught up in something that would get them on a publicly-assisted meal program.
Glad I headed home.
-
07-01-12 00:30 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 90Which Angie? Italian Angie?
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




