Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 13114
-
07-17-12 06:26 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Re: Erica
If that's the case, I cannot help you Tim. The girl I had in mind is a WSW.
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
Here is the funny part. I did pick-up a tiny little, cute as a button, BSW in that area. But! She would not allow photos. No, to pictures is a deal breaker for me. She did have some very nice natural boobs and claimed to have no kids. From what I could see, she had a very tantalizing body to go along with her cute face.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I jumped to conclusions because I recently met a cute WSW who goes by the same name.
CookyJar
-
07-17-12 00:06 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 118WOC-my guess is.
Woman of Color?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-12 22:10 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 82CJ, it means "Woman of Color"
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-12 21:58 #4756Regular Member

Posts: 3Hottie Nicole
Has anyone had any contact with "hottie" Nicole? I know she was locked up but I figured she would have been released by now.
-
07-16-12 21:37 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 153Woc
CookyJar, I think he means a. Woman of Color.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-12 21:25 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Erica
Tim,
Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
[View Original Post]
I may be able to help you with this one. I am still running behind in my reviews. I will put a rush on this one. Give me a couple of days. I think it is the same girl.
BTW: What's a WOC. Someone should update the Abbreviation section.
CookyJar
-
07-16-12 10:34 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 157Erica
A very cute WOC. 22 and about 5'1" and great looking "C" cups. Found her this weekend down around Lehigh. Unfortunatly could not come to a deal as she would not go for an extended date at a motel and I do not car date. Her prices were a bit high for the area especially since she mentioned she had previously worked in Camden which is usually more bargain basement in costs. Could be a winner if she adjusts her expectations in line with her competition. Cut her loose with a small tip for her time. Not a lot out so I went home.
-
07-15-12 22:52 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Lousy Date on Saturday night with a Sarah-or Crack is Wack
I agree!
Originally Posted by JerryGarcia
[View Original Post]
My date with Sara or Sarah wasn't anything to shout about. It was OK, but I attributed the lack of pizzazz to the surroundings and my own apprehensions.
She is cute and on a car date that's about all that matters. If you want a girl you can peel the clothes off and feel lucky, you may want to look further. That's one of the things that makes pictures along with a review so helpful. It also helps to have a second opinion.
CookyJar
-
07-15-12 22:14 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 118Lousy Date on Saturday night with a Sarah-or Crack is Wack
Well-it was bound to happen sooner or later-that I would pick up an SW'er and end up with a lousy time-I have been pretty lucky that it hasn't happened that often.
I did a lot of driving around on Saturday night-a few hours-probably passed up some good opportunities because I was paranoid of LE. Early on in the evening (around 8-9 PM) the selection was good all over the place. After that, LE started coming out in droves-they are even driving unmarked junker-type cars. I saw two uniformeds riding around in a beat-up older white Dodge near the train station at Tioga while I was waiting at the red light.
I picked up a girl on the K a few blocks north of Allegheny-it was done with utmost discretion-I made her walk a whole block down the sidestreet to Jasper before the deal went down. At first, this girl seemed pretty cool and definitely good-looking-cute blonde, great-looking figure. Well, it turns out that this girl named Sarah (claims she is from Rhode Island and has that type of accent) is a little too whack on crack-as we drove away from the K, she became very annoying. Kept turning the volume up on my radio and put on stations / music that I do not normally listen to. Wish I had thrown her out on the side of the highway or something.
I will make this review short-good BBBJ-lousy attempt at fucking-had to go back to BJ to finish-not very appealing to look at with no clothes on (crack is bad for your body) and very annoying. Would I repeat-not even if it was free. Did I get my rocks off-yes, so it wasn't a total disaster.
Turns out this girl was reviewed by CJ at some point-she actually told me about the fact that there were pics of her online and that she is 31 yrs old. She looks a hell of a lot better in CJ's pics than she does now--at least in the body department--has lost a lot of weight--still has a very pretty face. It took me until tonight (Sunday) to find them-here is the link:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ah#post1461308
-
07-14-12 12:09 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 197Moyua
Thanks for your assistance. If ever in my fair city let me know. I will hook you up with my all time favorite and it will be my treat. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-12 10:57 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 90Moyua
I'll ask her today if I can give you her number. We speak everyday.
Originally Posted by Nickjohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-12 07:05 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 1123Well you have already learned one rule of the forum. No email addresses. There are some exceptions, so I would strongly recommend you read the forum rules before you post again.
Originally Posted by MeraDesh
[View Original Post]
Another thing I, and I am sure numerous others, will do is point you to the abbreviations (it is also a tab right next to the photo gallery at the top of the page) and have you find the abbreviation "RTFF".
Once you have discovered that meaning. DO IT and you'll find a great deal of information. Including that 99% of the posters WILL NOT SEND YOU any information. A single post newbie is an unknown. You may be valid, but you could be LE too lazy to go out and make a real bust.Last edited by Seva Lurker; 07-12-12 at 07:05. Reason: fixed the fucked up URL formatting.
-
07-11-12 21:54 #4747Regular Member

Posts: 1Can someone send me some Philly girls no to my email
Can someone send me some Philly girls no to my email [Email address deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-12 03:07 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 148This past Monday night
I drove the stroll on and off from around 11:30 to 1am.
There were a few scattered from N to S. Alot of LE heat on the southern end.
Past cambria I saw an unmarked older Ford Taurus blue / green pull someone over. A marked car then backed up the uc cop.
I did see that the newer marked cars have the lights back on the top of the roof again. You can kind of see them as they are behind you.
I saw Nay with her pimp near the corner of front & K. She looked good but its not worth the drama.
There was a heaver white girl at Seargant. I did see that there was a sting report there. She seemed okay but I didn't want to chance it.
A couple of zombies here and there.
I saw redheaded Nicole walking from the 7-11 up past the park. I have seen her a couple of times out there but she doesn't seem to be working. Did she retire?
Finally I saw this blond with her boobs bouncing arould down the corner behind the bull dealer, behind the school.
She told me her name was Jackie. Her pic is in the 2010 list under jackie (brianna).
Looked better than her pic. Her tits were fuller & healthier. We drove to a spot nearby for a BJ.
Her story was that she lives in the northeast and just needed birthday money for her 8 yo kid.
I don't recall seeing her around. Maybe she's back on it.
I have notice some activity at the corner behind the high school.
Maylea and her pimp were at the stop sign late Sat. Night.
There usually seems to be someone there a some point in the night.
-
07-07-12 15:18 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 2243I like the monger in the second photo. It's a wonder he didn't crash his van by swiveling his head around to look at that chick! Eyes on the road?
Originally Posted by Cumasuare
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



