Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 12080
-
07-04-12 09:12 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 142Kristi
Godder,
Can you provide some details on your visit with Kristi? Area, Cost, Services, length of your visit, rushed and such?
Bones out
-
07-04-12 09:05 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 101Not LEO
IN a scale of 1-10 how would you rate her, how big were those tits, w
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 07:10 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 2881She went up to one guy and kissed him as he was walking to his car, and she was aggressively leaning and waving toward me as I drove, giving me the big smile and touching her boobs. I don't think its LEO
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 06:59 #1307Regular Member

Posts: 9Teutonia to locust
I saw some cute and young BSW's between 15th & teutonia to 20th & locust. Nicely dressed, one gave me the forlorn look of a long lost friend. Twice. I don't stop to pickup often but I do enjoy looking. Kinda like bird watching. If I do, I will look at her and then park nearby and drink a soda or whatever and let her do the contact. It's much safer LEO wise that way. If they want it they will come. I didn't see anything on virgina though and think that area is too small for much of anything to go on there. I think some guy in a grey car was checking it out at the same time I was and it was dead.
-
07-04-12 05:48 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 101Conejitos
Dude if she was obious and flagging down people, in that area that is well lit, I would have Either wait to see what would happened the first vehicle to see if it was a sting, or drove around to see any suspecious cars. It sound LEO to me, Ill stick to Kristi or brandi,
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
Its just me though.
-
07-04-12 04:38 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 101Kristi
So my fellow mongers cruising down Grnfld just passing by I found another jem, Kristi. I picked her up she was wearing this nice pink outfit some tight shorts, and hell the tits were amazing. I do not know how thae hell this girls was on Grnfld but it was like the subburbs move to the southside. So again took her to my place, and we had some good FS and BBBJCIM, she had the best kissses I ever had and the those fucking eyes she had, just fucking melted me.
This girls was the shit, I got digits. She is my next stephanie I think this is better, she is 23 but fucking killer my friends you want digits pm me except HB8M or some shit like that. I just let him find her, if he can. Here is a picture for you digenerates.
Lets get them boys.
-
07-03-12 16:46 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 2881New spot
I found a nice young, cute, petite SW today working in front of Conejiot's near 6th and Virginia. Didn't pick her up but she was working hard to flag me down. This area sure has the feel. She was pretty and acting kind of desperate, even going up to guys on the street.
-
07-03-12 14:12 #1303Regular Member

Posts: 11Brandi
Managed to track her down on my own, NON seniors pm me for #.
-
07-03-12 09:09 #1302Regular Member

Posts: 9I should have been more specific when I said phone. I do use text messaging.
Originally Posted by MrBones
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-12 08:35 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 142Chella
Mister Me,
Chella doesn't answer phone calls (her m / be is usually full) and only responds to texts.
Bones out
-
07-02-12 22:40 #1300Regular Member

Posts: 920th & Burnham to Mitchell
I saw some girls over on Burnham this afternoon. 1 was a tall blonde was going over to guy in a van on Burnham while a shorter dark haired girl approached me closer to Mitchell. I think they were over there to avoid the 'heat'. I have no idea how it looks at night but its another area to check. Would any kindly soul know how to reach Chella? I got a number for her but I'm having trouble with it.
I hope it's handy, have a good one.
-
07-02-12 21:25 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 101Dirty mouth
That was funny, Lmao, when you posted this.
Originally Posted by SS Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 21:02 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 1311Keri / Carrie
I spied a hottie on Lisbon by 28th & have seen her there twice now. She's 20's, dirty blond, slim. Said her name was Keri / Carrie, but I wasn't sure she wasn't LE as she looked so good, so I took a pass. If any of you fellas have picked her up & can report I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
CM
-
07-02-12 18:27 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 101Brandi
I guess she got an infection in her mouth
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 18:18 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 125I think Godder did it! LOL
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
J / k, I found out from Maggie that Brandi has some kind of infection from having a tooth pulled last week or something like that. Nothing too serious, at least it does not sound that bad. Hopefully she will be ok!










Reply With Quote



