Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 22120
-
07-01-12 15:44 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 1292Rene
Short report.
I found Rene on 2 av. I picked her up and she was freaking out thinking that I was 5. 0.
She quoted me two Jacksons for Head but then agree on a Single Jackson.
Stop and my favorite location and when to town.
Rene has a very cute face, clean body. 5'.4' approx. 135 pounds, and slim shape.
Short hair, white skin, maybe Latina not sure.
Her Sucking skills are great; I will say she is about a 9 on the Wh0re scale.
She is game for full service if that's what you want.
I have digits for member that post reviews with pictures on this board.
I have taking a couple of the new members under my wing and provided them with digits and all kinds of info but, I just don't see them giving back to the board.
We are here to share information about the hobby and help each other however, I am seeing a lot of one way streets.
Back to my cave.
Joe Black.
-
07-01-12 11:58 #4254Regular Member

Posts: 8Where are they?
Streets really seem to be dead.
Always the typical girls on 79th, but always a LEo around the corning.
Biscayne is dead. Saw one girl sitting at a bust stop yesterday, she wants. 5 for BJ, told her she was crazy.
8th street was empty.
I still have not seen a single girl working ony 27th? Do you actually go into the trailer parks?
-
07-01-12 03:59 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 90Oh man I can't wait for that one she looking hella pretty.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-12 01:09 #4252Banned Member

Posts: 12386-30-12 Run MIA part
Nothin on 42nd ave + 8st around 12ish. Not even 5-0z.
-
07-01-12 01:07 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 1292Rene
Report Cuming Soon!
-
06-30-12 08:51 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 1129Are you talking about April (Sophia) with the tats?
Originally Posted by PeterPipes
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-12 00:08 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 395Who cares about their brains? LOL.
Originally Posted by PeterPipes
[View Original Post]
I did a report on Honey sometime ago. I def like the spinners. What was the damage? She tried to upsell me.
-
06-29-12 23:40 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 1829You're The Man
Joe, I love it, you're such a fucking pervert."Training" is it? LOL! Anyway, Lexi is one of your better catches recently so I hope you can keep her for a while, or until you wear her out. I also hope she's not costing you a fortune, but hey WTF, even if she is, for that kind of quality it's worth it. Keep up the good work and keep us lesser mongers in mind for your next GB, which I know your dirty mind is already planning, he, he, he.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-12 23:20 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 1292Guys, sorry that I took so long to report on Lexy, been slaved the whole week.
Anyways,
Here is a quick report.
Lexi is a very sexy young lady.
Approx. 5'1' 100 pounds, White skin, Nice smile and a Pink pussy.
Her skills are above average; suck a good dick and fucks like a rabbit.
Bellow you will find some picks and I will be posting a link to a long video tomorrow.
I have NO DIGITS available right now.
Again, I will love to share all information with everyone on the board but, the girls make the final decisions on wanting to fornicate with the rest of you dirty bastards.
If anything changes on my next visit I will happy to share digits (no need for trade here).
You laugh because I'm different.
I laugh because I just farted!
Joe Black.
-
06-29-12 19:05 #4246

Posts: 734Good enough, till then, you're still Lou. LOL
Originally Posted by URMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-12 12:03 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 618April on Wednesday / Honey on Thursday
Hooked up with April on Wednesday and she's really looking good, she's been lightening up on the 'boy' and it's doing wonders for her looks. As always her brain is a 9 out of 10. I seen Honey on Flagler and 30 at about 10pm, she is a cute tiny little thing about 5'2' and maybe 90 pounds, she reminded me of little blonde Heather from Biscayne back in the early 2000's only she's 4 inches taller than Heather was. Her brain is a 7 at best but she's got a tongue ring and tats which for me is a big plus.
-
06-28-12 19:35 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 117Decided to try my luck again on 27 and I just saw the same two skanks at first on the trailer park with the rail road track next to them. Word to wise drive slow because thanks the rain the pot holes are covered thought I almost had a flat tire. Checked out the other trailer park by the bridge and saw an older worn out latina but nothing that caught my attention. Part of what sucked is there was an HIV test truck there so I'm guessing that's where everyone went so I decided to drive around to see if I find anything. On one of my circling the area I see a what looks like a nice girl walking south while I was already turning to the parks by the bridge again. I drive around and then this time a car in front of me does a quick park and a hot latina in a blue tub top and shorts jumps in his car and he's driving out to 27 going south, since I was behind him I follow and then in the middle of traffic on the bridge the girl gets out of his car and runs across traffic to the north entrance to the trailer park, I speed up and again circle around to no luck. At the end I just gave up but finally saw something promising in the area.
-
06-28-12 18:27 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 36Dude who is biglou. Just because I am asking questions does not mean I am a idiot. I thought this forum was to learn and share info. I am not asking for numbers or anything just guidance. Once I become a pro like you guys then I will contribute.
Originally Posted by Lurker X
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-12 08:51 #4242Regular Member

Posts: 15Good One!
Pics like that gets the motor started. Hope to see report soon. Time to cruise!
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-12 08:43 #4241Regular Member

Posts: 15Preggos
Hey. Sent you a PM about a preggo.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





