Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4255

    Rene

    Short report.

    I found Rene on 2 av. I picked her up and she was freaking out thinking that I was 5. 0.

    She quoted me two Jacksons for Head but then agree on a Single Jackson.

    Stop and my favorite location and when to town.

    Rene has a very cute face, clean body. 5'.4' approx. 135 pounds, and slim shape.

    Short hair, white skin, maybe Latina not sure.

    Her Sucking skills are great; I will say she is about a 9 on the Wh0re scale.

    She is game for full service if that's what you want.

    I have digits for member that post reviews with pictures on this board.

    I have taking a couple of the new members under my wing and provided them with digits and all kinds of info but, I just don't see them giving back to the board.

    We are here to share information about the hobby and help each other however, I am seeing a lot of one way streets.

    Back to my cave.

    Joe Black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg‎  

  2. #4254

    Where are they?

    Streets really seem to be dead.

    Always the typical girls on 79th, but always a LEo around the corning.

    Biscayne is dead. Saw one girl sitting at a bust stop yesterday, she wants. 5 for BJ, told her she was crazy.

    8th street was empty.

    I still have not seen a single girl working ony 27th? Do you actually go into the trailer parks?

  3. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Report Cuming Soon!
    Oh man I can't wait for that one she looking hella pretty.

  4. #4252

    6-30-12 Run MIA part

    Nothin on 42nd ave + 8st around 12ish. Not even 5-0z.

  5. #4251

    Rene

    Report Cuming Soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg‎  

  6. #4250
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with April on Wednesday and she's really looking good, she's been lightening up on the 'boy' and it's doing wonders for her looks. As always her brain is a 9 out of 10. I seen Honey on Flagler and 30 at about 10pm, she is a cute tiny little thing about 5'2' and maybe 90 pounds, she reminded me of little blonde Heather from Biscayne back in the early 2000's only she's 4 inches taller than Heather was. Her brain is a 7 at best but she's got a tongue ring and tats which for me is a big plus.
    Are you talking about April (Sophia) with the tats?

  7. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with April on Wednesday and she's really looking good, she's been lightening up on the 'boy' and it's doing wonders for her looks. As always her brain is a 9 out of 10. I seen Honey on Flagler and 30 at about 10pm, she is a cute tiny little thing about 5'2' and maybe 90 pounds, she reminded me of little blonde Heather from Biscayne back in the early 2000's only she's 4 inches taller than Heather was. Her brain is a 7 at best but she's got a tongue ring and tats which for me is a big plus.
    Who cares about their brains? LOL.

    I did a report on Honey sometime ago. I def like the spinners. What was the damage? She tried to upsell me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honey.jpg‎  

  8. #4248

    You're The Man

    Joe, I love it, you're such a fucking pervert."Training" is it? LOL! Anyway, Lexi is one of your better catches recently so I hope you can keep her for a while, or until you wear her out. I also hope she's not costing you a fortune, but hey WTF, even if she is, for that kind of quality it's worth it. Keep up the good work and keep us lesser mongers in mind for your next GB, which I know your dirty mind is already planning, he, he, he.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Guys, sorry that I took so long to report on Lexy, been slaved the whole week.

    Anyways,

    Here is a quick report.

    Lexi is a very sexy young lady.

    Approx. 5'1' 100 pounds, White skin, Nice smile and a Pink pussy.

    Her skills are above average; suck a good dick and fucks like a rabbit.

    Bellow you will find some picks and I will be posting a link to a long video tomorrow.

    I have NO DIGITS available right now.

    Again, I will love to share all information with everyone on the board but, the girls make the final decisions on wanting to fornicate with the rest of you dirty bastards.

    If anything changes on my next visit I will happy to share digits (no need for trade here).

    You laugh because I'm different.

    I laugh because I just farted!

    Joe Black.

  9. #4247
    Guys, sorry that I took so long to report on Lexy, been slaved the whole week.

    Anyways,

    Here is a quick report.

    Lexi is a very sexy young lady.

    Approx. 5'1' 100 pounds, White skin, Nice smile and a Pink pussy.

    Her skills are above average; suck a good dick and fucks like a rabbit.

    Bellow you will find some picks and I will be posting a link to a long video tomorrow.

    I have NO DIGITS available right now.

    Again, I will love to share all information with everyone on the board but, the girls make the final decisions on wanting to fornicate with the rest of you dirty bastards.

    If anything changes on my next visit I will happy to share digits (no need for trade here).

    You laugh because I'm different.

    I laugh because I just farted!

    Joe Black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture3.jpg‎   Capture4.jpg‎   Capture6.jpg‎   Capture7.jpg‎   Snapshot 1 (6-29-2012 11-03 PM).png‎  

    Snapshot 2 (6-29-2012 11-03 PM).png‎   Snapshot 3 (6-29-2012 11-04 PM).png‎   Snapshot 4 (6-29-2012 11-05 PM).png‎   Snapshot 5 (6-29-2012 11-05 PM).png‎   Capture2.jpg‎  


  10. #4246
    Quote Originally Posted by URMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Dude who is biglou. Just because I am asking questions does not mean I am a idiot. I thought this forum was to learn and share info. I am not asking for numbers or anything just guidance. Once I become a pro like you guys then I will contribute.
    Good enough, till then, you're still Lou. LOL

  11. #4245

    April on Wednesday / Honey on Thursday

    Hooked up with April on Wednesday and she's really looking good, she's been lightening up on the 'boy' and it's doing wonders for her looks. As always her brain is a 9 out of 10. I seen Honey on Flagler and 30 at about 10pm, she is a cute tiny little thing about 5'2' and maybe 90 pounds, she reminded me of little blonde Heather from Biscayne back in the early 2000's only she's 4 inches taller than Heather was. Her brain is a 7 at best but she's got a tongue ring and tats which for me is a big plus.

  12. #4244
    Decided to try my luck again on 27 and I just saw the same two skanks at first on the trailer park with the rail road track next to them. Word to wise drive slow because thanks the rain the pot holes are covered thought I almost had a flat tire. Checked out the other trailer park by the bridge and saw an older worn out latina but nothing that caught my attention. Part of what sucked is there was an HIV test truck there so I'm guessing that's where everyone went so I decided to drive around to see if I find anything. On one of my circling the area I see a what looks like a nice girl walking south while I was already turning to the parks by the bridge again. I drive around and then this time a car in front of me does a quick park and a hot latina in a blue tub top and shorts jumps in his car and he's driving out to 27 going south, since I was behind him I follow and then in the middle of traffic on the bridge the girl gets out of his car and runs across traffic to the north entrance to the trailer park, I speed up and again circle around to no luck. At the end I just gave up but finally saw something promising in the area.

  13. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    Hey, URMonkey. Are you BigLou?

    You are certainly dumb enough to be Lou.

    This is you Lou, right? Just admit it, you're back here to leave your shit stain on the forum.
    Dude who is biglou. Just because I am asking questions does not mean I am a idiot. I thought this forum was to learn and share info. I am not asking for numbers or anything just guidance. Once I become a pro like you guys then I will contribute.

  14. #4242

    Good One!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Report Cuming Soon!

    Joe Black.
    Pics like that gets the motor started. Hope to see report soon. Time to cruise!

  15. #4241

    Preggos

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Sup Sabor,

    Who is prego Sunshine? Or Jessica the old lady on the "bus bench".

    I am looking for a prego but hard to find.
    Hey. Sent you a PM about a preggo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape