Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,881 to 17,895 of 22120
-
06-28-12 04:27 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 1126I too would love some info since I'll be in town tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-12 22:14 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 618Flora from the mid 90s
Does anyone remember hooking up with Costa Rican girl Flora, she was around back in the mid 90s. Her story was kind of unique, she lived at The Grand behind the Omni, this wasn't just a line she used because we actually hooked up in the jacuzzi there when she noticed I didn't believe her. She supposedly shared a 3 bedroom condo there with two other couples. Anyway she was in her early 30s nice smooth skin absolutely no wear and tear at all. I didn't notice any kind of drug use at any of the times I saw her either. She then moved across the street from The Grand a big house that was divided into 3 apartments that has since been demolished. Just another girl from the glory years of Biscayne Blvd.
-
06-26-12 19:23 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 117I had some time to kill and decided to check out the trailer park by 27 ave the one by the railroad tracks and wow I felt like I was in a shanty town in south america. Two girls popped out of the blue like moths to the fire but I was hoping for something nicer. Its tricky driving there but thanks to google map I was able to get out. I'm guessing it was a bad time to be out today around 4ish and maybe night time is better.
-
06-25-12 23:18 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 1292Sup Sabor,
Who is prego Sunshine? Or Jessica the old lady on the "bus bench".
I am looking for a prego but hard to find.
Melissa is not answering calls.
If you have any good info, pm me.
Take care brother.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by Sabor
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-12 23:15 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 1292Yep!
I will be posting a review sometime tomorrow. I am just a deadbeat horse right now; Modern Slave of my own ambition.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by WestsideeFL
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-12 23:10 #4235Senior Member

Posts: 1292That's the just how I do it. It works everytime.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by Lurker X
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-12 14:06 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 29Wow thats Lexi. Saw her several times a couple years ago when she was a escort with a agency. Would love to see her again. Hope you can share her info Joe Black.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-12 07:16 #4233

Posts: 734LOL. True. I just tap the horn hand watch for the sign, then turn on the next street if she's game.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-12 06:50 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 483Pregnant LSW
I banged her last weak. It was ok nothing major. Told me she came in from Idaho. Negociate with her because she will start high. Did the deed for. 3
Originally Posted by Mundo 007
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-12 23:38 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 1829Cruising
Had some time to cruise today and ran into Jessica, an older and well dressed WSW sitting on the bus bench on the corner of NE 2nd Av and 19th St. She looked doable but I decided to pass to find something fresher and younger. Heading west on 79th St I saw my old friend Nikki Sunshine on the bus bench by NW 12th Place right outside one of the trailer parks. She looked like she had gained some weight, but there I also decided to pass because the last time I saw her she got a bit too dramatic for my taste and it took away from the pleasurable experience of fucking her, not to mention her snatch was lacking in hygiene, which made it worse. I waved at her and could see her become agitated when I just kept going, which confirmed that she was probably in one of her hysterical moods. Saw some other skanks on 79th St, all too fucked up to even consider. I moved on to explore the SW 8th st, Flagler, and 27th Av all the way to 103rd but it was bone dry. On 27th Ave by the trailer park heading south I saw this pregnant LSW standing by the bridge entrance to the trailer park who waived me in, but she was just too fat. Must have been around 4:30pm. Finding nothing I called it a day by ringing one of my old reliable BP providers who took care of the need. Guess Sunday afternoons are not an optimal time to be cruising the M-D SW areas. Next Sunday I'll hit Hollywood and see what I can find.
-
06-24-12 21:20 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 143How you guys do it?
I'm pretty new to this well this page I have always called BP girls and I have this provider which is not in BP or indi. Pretty much underground lady that bring me a different girl every week but hate the fact that mot of the time is rush session. So I venture into BP girls and now I been trying to get a SW girl? Any pointer specially from senior would be appreciated
-
06-24-12 20:42 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 200Agree
Haaahaaa, yup, it's a harnessed skill if you really think about it I agree-I've had a spinner thank me so much to be there to get away from the person she was with just to get the hell away from their crazy ass- saw a chick in H-wood get yoked once when I hesitated and her stupid pile black pimp came running out. My friend and I should have beaten the black out of him and taken his ho.
-
06-24-12 15:36 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 1292Lexi
Report Cuming Soon!
Joe Black.
-
06-24-12 14:22 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 1292They are stunk to their pimps most of the time But, is you give them a hint that you want to pick them up the pimp will move away from them like a fast receiver from a Cornerback.
Picking up them Wh0res is an Art.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-12 11:27 #4226Banned Member

Posts: 146Forgot to mention
To all the fellow mongers, I forgot to mention my phone has been damaged (the screen doesn't show anything) & won't be working til Monday or Tuesday, I have the replacement phone being shipped to me so all that high production SW stuff I was doing had to be put on hold, but fear not pretty soon I wil be back up to speed. I did however get BBBJ's with 2 SW's during this downtime but nothing fancy, Jenn on Johnson & like 64th & some lady on US1 & Lee st (forgot her name).












Reply With Quote





