Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMix  [View Original Post]
    I might be really new on this site, but am an old timer and been cruising a lot of Miami for decades. I get tested twice / year, and I have not gone BB on BJ or F with a SW in the last 15 years.

    Hope I don't sound like a preacher or a gooody-goody (especially since I have no rep here) Some might or might not recognize me if they saw me.

    I know its a personal choice. But My 2 cents. I STRONGLY recommend using the cover! I like ultra thin ones that don't decrease sensitivity.

    Why wouldn't you wear one? You know that some of the SW don't care if they share. And some of the cleaner girls might let it slide when high or strung out
    Not sure if anyone on this board either realizes this or just doesn't care LOL, no one likes nor cares about preachers, doctors, vigilante's or anything that takes the role "I have to save this person". I'm a 24 year old cool guy & I challenge EVERYONE on this board to simply "stick to the subject matter at hand"; this goes to both senior & regular members alike. Is it too hard to stick to the subject matter, as mongers all we need to do is Post SW's, trade numbers & occasionally rant about LEO's THAT'S IT! I love all my fellow mongers, have fun be safe & do what you want.

  2. #4224
    I did see that good looking skinny Latina by the trailer park. She was hanging around by the bridge when I saw her but she was practically attached to her pimp by the hip so I didn't bother. Pretty sure someone did though because I saw a guy make a quick U-turn and then she was gone. I preferred the more discreet way of back peddling without drawing attention. Of course that usually means being late to the pickings but sometimes that's ok. I prefer to be safe than sorry.

  3. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMix  [View Original Post]
    I might be really new on this site, but am an old timer and been cruising a lot of Miami for decades. I get tested twice / year, and I have not gone BB on BJ or F with a SW in the last 15 years.

    Hope I don't sound like a preacher or a gooody-goody (especially since I have no rep here) Some might or might not recognize me if they saw me.

    I know its a personal choice. But My 2 cents. I STRONGLY recommend using the cover! I like ultra thin ones that don't decrease sensitivity.

    Why wouldn't you wear one? You know that some of the SW don't care if they share. And some of the cleaner girls might let it slide when high or strung out.

    (BTW. Is it ok to ask if anybody saw Kari's last mugshot? Sure she still looks good, but not like as fine she used to!)

    Ok. No more preaching. Short intro. I am not a youngster like most of you guys, but still get out on occasion, and enjoyed the pics I have seen posted.

    Some show my regular gals, some that I have known for quite some time, and others I still didn't know were around.

    Who do I know. 'becca on 79 is a good one. (love how she strips and bends over)

    I sometime go looking just for her. Hooked up twice this month so far, once at the PHouse, passed this week cause she was hitting her new tube real heavy and had all these young dudes doing the stuffing.

    But yesterday afternoon while it was pouring rain I did meet up with Letty. Spotted her strutting down west side of 27 by the north TPark. I can tell you that she's a hard workin gal. Enthusastically use her mouth for extra frisky play. I'm never too rough though, and I try to treat her well cause she's always been around when I'm hunting.

    Have'nt seen AB (are initials ok? Or you might know her as the tenn redhead?) around the river lately though, I know she had been staying close to the south TPark. Yes, I have also have heard lots of girls trash talking about her.

    I always wore a cover with her, sometimes in the car and sometimes at the 112 flop house. I enjoy her BJs with a cover and IMHO she is damn fine for doggystyling too! Maybe she isn't working the same hours now-a-days, I hope she's still around. I voluinteer to keep lookin and will give a full report next time I hookup with her.

    The big Latina (forgot her name again) with the knock-knees was out in that area, but I passed on her, later last night there was a tatted up skinny latina I didn't recognize (on the bus bench last night front of the gas station just south of the park) but I didn't get too close as I just didn't like how her pimp kept hanging around.

    My regular areas. Sometimes hit-or-miss on SW 8, Flagler & NW 7th st. Seem best from 32 av to 22 have met up with Chrissy, Amanda, Little Jasmine, the tall BSW Jasmine more often on Flagler.

    Saw her (Black Jasmine) last week and it looked like she was being followed every where she went. Guys walking half a block behind and there was always a City Kitty within 2 blocks on a side street.

    I heard she was busted later. For certain she was being set up. I felt bad for not stopping to p / up her when she had that WTF expression on her face, and if I had her number I would have let her know why.

    She is a professional SW though. She may have known and just kept to business in spite of the risks.

    Most always have damn good times from cruising 17, 22, 27, and 32 ave south of NW7; and 22, 27, and 32 north of the river. And 79 st from Hialeah to the Blvd. Is always target rich huntin' ground! (I'm somewhat selective though, Rebecca or better standards. Ok, ok, several times with Mary too. But only when I was really looking for Jenna)

    I don't cruise downtown or the blvd on south end very often. Maybe once a week at most. OT can be good, Allapatah, OpaLocka, Miami Gardens are often better for me.

    I apologize for not having any pics this time. Deleted them all over the years. I'll start carrying a cheap camera around while cruising just for spicing up future posts.

    Good Hunting to all of you!
    Welcome TrailMix, I can see that in your first post you are definitely not another incarnation of BigLou.

    You know your way around and we have likely crossed paths before, maybe coming and going with a hoe in tow at the P-House. LOL.

    Please post some pics of past SWer celebs if you've got them.

  4. #4222

    Having Fun (but also being smart)

    I might be really new on this site, but am an old timer and been cruising a lot of Miami for decades. I get tested twice / year, and I have not gone BB on BJ or F with a SW in the last 15 years.

    Hope I don't sound like a preacher or a gooody-goody (especially since I have no rep here) Some might or might not recognize me if they saw me.

    I know its a personal choice. But My 2 cents. I STRONGLY recommend using the cover! I like ultra thin ones that don't decrease sensitivity.

    Why wouldn't you wear one? You know that some of the SW don't care if they share. And some of the cleaner girls might let it slide when high or strung out.

    (BTW. Is it ok to ask if anybody saw Kari's last mugshot? Sure she still looks good, but not like as fine she used to!)

    Ok. No more preaching. Short intro. I am not a youngster like most of you guys, but still get out on occasion, and enjoyed the pics I have seen posted.

    Some show my regular gals, some that I have known for quite some time, and others I still didn't know were around.

    Who do I know. 'becca on 79 is a good one. (love how she strips and bends over)

    I sometime go looking just for her. Hooked up twice this month so far, once at the PHouse, passed this week cause she was hitting her new tube real heavy and had all these young dudes doing the stuffing.

    But yesterday afternoon while it was pouring rain I did meet up with Letty. Spotted her strutting down west side of 27 by the north TPark. I can tell you that she's a hard workin gal. Enthusastically use her mouth for extra frisky play. I'm never too rough though, and I try to treat her well cause she's always been around when I'm hunting.

    Have'nt seen AB (are initials ok? Or you might know her as the tenn redhead?) around the river lately though, I know she had been staying close to the south TPark. Yes, I have also have heard lots of girls trash talking about her.

    I always wore a cover with her, sometimes in the car and sometimes at the 112 flop house. I enjoy her BJs with a cover and IMHO she is damn fine for doggystyling too! Maybe she isn't working the same hours now-a-days, I hope she's still around. I voluinteer to keep lookin and will give a full report next time I hookup with her.

    The big Latina (forgot her name again) with the knock-knees was out in that area, but I passed on her, later last night there was a tatted up skinny latina I didn't recognize (on the bus bench last night front of the gas station just south of the park) but I didn't get too close as I just didn't like how her pimp kept hanging around.

    My regular areas. Sometimes hit-or-miss on SW 8, Flagler & NW 7th st. Seem best from 32 av to 22 have met up with Chrissy, Amanda, Little Jasmine, the tall BSW Jasmine more often on Flagler.

    Saw her (Black Jasmine) last week and it looked like she was being followed every where she went. Guys walking half a block behind and there was always a City Kitty within 2 blocks on a side street.

    I heard she was busted later. For certain she was being set up. I felt bad for not stopping to p / up her when she had that WTF expression on her face, and if I had her number I would have let her know why.

    She is a professional SW though. She may have known and just kept to business in spite of the risks.

    Most always have damn good times from cruising 17, 22, 27, and 32 ave south of NW7; and 22, 27, and 32 north of the river. And 79 st from Hialeah to the Blvd. Is always target rich huntin' ground! (I'm somewhat selective though, Rebecca or better standards. Ok, ok, several times with Mary too. But only when I was really looking for Jenna)

    I don't cruise downtown or the blvd on south end very often. Maybe once a week at most. OT can be good, Allapatah, OpaLocka, Miami Gardens are often better for me.

    I apologize for not having any pics this time. Deleted them all over the years. I'll start carrying a cheap camera around while cruising just for spicing up future posts.

    Good Hunting to all of you!

  5. #4221

    I already knew that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornballish  [View Original Post]
    HIV takes 3 months to show up on blood test after infection.
    & I've been fucking with certain SW's for over 9 months.

  6. #4220

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Minilabs2020  [View Original Post]
    Yes I certainly appreciate the excitement towards my potential contributions for this board. As for the "bbf" thing yes I've had tests done to me last week (3 days after all the "bbf" mongering) & everything was cool. About 2 months before that my school actually had a free testing center where I was able to get all those expensive tests done for free; both tests came out all Negative. Yes I am, going forward going to wrap up my friend to stay afloat in the game LOL. 1 of those hoes actually has papers on her as well interestingly enough & she's all clean; so everything's cool on my end & I will continue to dominate as the newest monger for contributions (I think LOL)
    HIV takes 3 months to show up on blood test after infection.

  7. #4219

    So dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Keep telephones #'s on the back-chanel. Per Jackson.

    Joe Black.
    Yeah that's a dumbass move on my part idk what the hell I was thinking (probably anxious to contirbute to the fellow mongers & not actually lookin at whats bein uploaded, it won't happen again tho I promise)

  8. #4218
    Keep telephones #'s on the back-chanel. Per Jackson.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minilabs2020  [View Original Post]

  9. #4217
    Love your post mini.

    You have a new fan here. Your posting style is creative and refreshing to the board.

    -Now I have to step up my game before the young ones take over.

    -Prepping up my monger tools for some hunting this weekend.

    Let's roll.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minilabs2020  [View Original Post]
    Yes I certainly appreciate the excitement towards my potential contributions for this board. As for the "bbf" thing yes I've had tests done to me last week (3 days after all the "bbf" mongering) & everything was cool. About 2 months before that my school actually had a free testing center where I was able to get all those expensive tests done for free; both tests came out all Negative. Yes I am, going forward going to wrap up my friend to stay afloat in the game LOL. 1 of those hoes actually has papers on her as well interestingly enough & she's all clean; so everything's cool on my end & I will continue to dominate as the newest monger for contributions (I think LOL)

  10. #4216

    Lets stay focused here guys! We're mongers NOT doctors.

    Yeah you're absolutely right when it comes to not saying too much, these guys on here ride dicks too hard LOL, rather than enjoy a members contributions they take it upon themselves to play doctor & completely distract the mood & purpose of the board. But I do appreciate the concern for a fellow mongers health it's just supposed to be in a PM fashion NOT on the forums ya know what I'm saying. Much love & respect & care to all my mongers & yes I will be wrapped up going forward.

  11. #4215

    BBW WSW named Joy

    She was the closest thing nearby & not that pretty, contrary to that point she kinda rushes but it's not mandatory. All in all I'll give her a 4 out of 10. CBJ & CF mandatory on this one.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206210959069360.jpg
Views:	1085
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	182595

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206210959072970.jpg
Views:	869
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	182596

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206210959076560.jpg
Views:	640
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	182597

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206210959080220.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	182598

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206210959083670.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	182599

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206210959087550.jpg
Views:	912
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	182600

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1460
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	182601
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 201206210959064400.jpg‎  

  12. #4214

    I appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Great job with the reports Mini. I am sure you will make this board a better place with your creative details and with the pics and videos however,"BBF" with the Wh0re you have posted or with any SW for that Matter is "High Risk". You mention to me in a PM that you are a season veteran, so I will step away from giving any advised beyond the aforementioned.

    I just sent you a Pm with 3 contact #'s for well-known girls on this board. If you need anything else hit me up.

    Good luck out there.

    P. S. My friend MUNDO makes a great point: "Great Risk with BBF"

    Joe Black.
    Yes I certainly appreciate the excitement towards my potential contributions for this board. As for the "bbf" thing yes I've had tests done to me last week (3 days after all the "bbf" mongering) & everything was cool. About 2 months before that my school actually had a free testing center where I was able to get all those expensive tests done for free; both tests came out all Negative. Yes I am, going forward going to wrap up my friend to stay afloat in the game LOL. 1 of those hoes actually has papers on her as well interestingly enough & she's all clean; so everything's cool on my end & I will continue to dominate as the newest monger for contributions (I think LOL)

  13. #4213
    Great job with the reports Mini. I am sure you will make this board a better place with your creative details and with the pics and videos however, "BBF" with the Wh0re you have posted or with any SW for that Matter is "High Risk". You mention to me in a PM that you are a season veteran, so I will step away from giving any advised beyond the aforementioned...

    I just sent you a Pm with 3 contact #’s for well-known girls on this board. If you need anything else hit me up..
    Good luck out there...

    P.s. My friend MUNDO makes a great point: "Great Risk with BBF"

    Joe Black..


    Quote Originally Posted by Minilabs2020  [View Original Post]
    NOW GUYS YOU'RE IN FOR A REAL TREAT, THIS * BY THE NAME ERICKA HAS SW RATES BUT HAS A BANGING BODY HER ABSOLUTE LOWEST IS ONLY $10 FROM A MID SW RATE, just TAKE ALOOK AT THIS working girl, I GOT BBBJ, BBF, VIDEOS & PHOTOS. Great BBBJ skills, she has phone numbers (available for trade also) & can take a nice dick, she's has incredible tits & a great feeling pussy, PM me for numbers & just take a look at these photos (vids will be available shortly but are pending approval)

    Attachment 182312

    Attachment 182320

    Attachment 182319

    Attachment 182318

    Attachment 182317

    Attachment 182316

    Attachment 182315

    Attachment 182314

    Attachment 182313

    Attachment 182321

  14. #4212

    Good work, but

    Mini, you're doing a great mongering job and the pics and vids prove it, but I have to point out that given the general condition of these SWrs you are taking a great risk with the BBF. Hell, never mind their condition, unless you have a fool-proof STD test that provides instant results on the spot with these hoes, your best bet is to cover yourself. Not preaching as it's your johnson, but we wouldn't want such a promising monger to have a short lived career, would we? Stay safe and keep up the good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minilabs2020  [View Original Post]
    NOW GUYS YOU'RE IN FOR A REAL TREAT, THIS **** BY THE NAME ERICKA HAS SW RATES BUT HAS A BANGING BODY HER ABSOLUTE LOWEST IS ONLY $10 FROM A MID SW RATE, just TAKE ALOOK AT THIS working girl, I GOT BBBJ, BBF, VIDEOS & PHOTOS. Great BBBJ skills, she has phone numbers (available for trade also) & can take a nice dick, she's has incredible tits & a great feeling pussy, PM me for numbers & just take a look at these photos (vids will be available shortly but are pending approval)]

  15. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeSome  [View Original Post]
    WOW and what else can I type besides WOW I bet she will do what ever you want for 10. Just becareful that she's not giving you something that you can not give back to her. The great BBBJ is great but I guess at some point we all have some standards.
    LOL wow people aren't that smart or I did not clarify enough LOL I said for her beauty Ericka only costs $10 more than the highest SW rate (which should be like $30) LOL meaning she costs $40 for CBJ &cbf THEN $80 for bbj & bbf LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape