Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1678

    Mari

    I was in town on business last Thursday into Friday. I decided to try and hook up with a thick hottie for a good time. My tastes are mostly black women, which seem to be either really good and expensive or bad and cheap. I had champagne dreams with a beer budget. After driving to College Park and trying to set something up w / another provider, I contacted my fallback plan, Mari.

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...pic-26/6987669

    She was staying at a budget hotel in College Park. She was friendly and barely wearing anything when I went to the door. She had a roommate "sleeping" in the other bed. Seemed to be an older woman. I told her I couldn't do the session if that woman was there, so she made the roommate leave. Mari is a light skinned black woman w / a sexy young body with just the right amount of baby fat. Her ass was a thing of beauty. Her tits are tiny, probably A cup. If your an ass man, you're good to go. She is not GFE, but gave a spirited CBJ. I hit it doggie for a while, then switched to sideways, and finished up missionary. Her room was clean and other than the roommate had no problems. Greek is definitely on the menu if that's your thing. Damage was $/30. Even gave a small tip. Would repeat if in the area.

  2. #1677

    I used to spend time with Dianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1234  [View Original Post]
    Generally, I agree.

    I did however find Dianna to be fun, esp for those on a budget.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ina-30/3934300

    Photos are legit, and she is very engaging (YMMV)

    She is older then 30, but worth a shot if you are interested in a mature, friendly, pretty latina who keeps the bod pretty tight.

    She is not available very often, so if you see an ad you have to act quickly.
    I used to see Dianna a good 6-8 years ago, back when she was in Virginia. She worked out of the Governor's Inn for a while, then got a nice apartment near Seven Corners. She was around 30 back then, so she's probably closer to 40 by now. I haven't seen her for at least 5 years, although I've talked to her a few times. She's a nice lady, and the person you see is genuine.

  3. 06-24-12 20:34


  4. #1676

    Anyone seen either of these providers?

    Been thinking about paying a visit to Jessy or Abigail. Any one seen either?

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-80-35/5456721

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...eat-23/8008352

  5. #1675

    I have been curious as hell about Vanessa, saved me a trip there too.

    This is great man you guys have saved me on a couple of these Latinas. I am going to check out Diana sometime though. I want to return the favor and tell you guys a did see a woman named Valencia. She is out in New Carrollton. She claims to be a Puerto Rican Princess. Ok she is probably part puerto rican and part new yorker. But her pics are real but a little deceiving in the sense you don't get a good look at her face. She is about 40 and with a petite average body not fat but has a tummy she likes to keep covered. She likes guys 35+, anyways its a two calls and your at her door, she opens the door and is behind it dressed casual. Little nervous so I had to do the LE check. Stripped down and had some small talk. She starts kissing my chest and nipples and gets my attention quickly. She puts on the condom and gives me a decent BJ that she pauses in between as she makes more small talk while still stroking with her hand. She pays attention to the boys too, which felt great. She ended up finishing me off with a CBJ and then she cleaned me up with a warm towel. Got dressed, we hugged and I was on my way. Average looking, nice time, talked maybe a little too much. Will repeat!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...uty-39/7788068

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverSoft  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ssa-24/8046469

    Complete bait & switch. Pix totally inaccurate. Figured they were legit being as though they aren't glamour shots or have been posted a million times before, but damn was I wrong.

    Was horny as shit before the Heat-Thunder game so I jumped on BP. Came across ad and called her up. Heavy accent spanish woman answered the phone. Voice didn't match pix at all. Went on anyway. Asked specifically if she provided GFE with BBBJ. She assured me 100% she did.

    Showed up to ghetto-latino neighborhood in Hyattsville just off Riggs Road. Drunk spanish men outside gave me high-fives as I walked in. Did they know what I was there for? Was she about to split her earnings with the whole community? Wierd.

    Got up to apartment and girl hid behind door. Once in I saw her and damn near turned around. This chick was fat, hair not silky, and just unattractive. Didn't leave right away because I had to pee something awful. She kept complimenting me, how young I looked (I think she was worried I was under 21) and how well I dressed. I decided to stay since I had already driven out and would have a hard time finding a replacement to get me off just in time for the game. Long story short, gave her the dough (100 for the half) and when I mentioned GFE she got amnesia! Gave a sorry CBJ and made it clear after about 5 min her jaw was getting tired. Told her to bend over and gave her about 6 or 7 half-a-hard soggy dick thrusts. Now that I think back, I'm not even sure why I tried. Her vaginal fumes were reminiscent of a bad salmon dinner at Outback. Told her I was done and asked for a wipe. Walked out without saying bye or making eye contact. Felt like a complete dipshit.

    Even more fucked up, there were no drunk spanish men waiting with high-fives as I made my way back to my car. Shit, I could've used any morale boost at that point.

  6. #1674

    Seductively

    Generally, I agree.

    I did however find Dianna to be fun, esp for those on a budget.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ina-30/3934300

    Photos are legit, and she is very engaging (YMMV)

    She is older then 30, but worth a shot if you are interested in a mature, friendly, pretty latina who keeps the bod pretty tight.

    She is not available very often, so if you see an ad you have to act quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Califuzzz  [View Original Post]
    Hi to everyone, in the past few days I did my tour of the Latinas in Gaithersburg area in MD, they all have fake pictures, when you call if you speak en espanol, you get 40 off, the rest pay 2 big bills for the hr. There is one that claims to be from Venezuela she actually has a nice face and personality, the body is short big belly, soso CBJ and strait into action.

    Bottom line stay away from the extended stay hotels. Call different provider, waste of money

  7. #1673

    Thanks for the update

    I am a newbie and just wanted to say thanks, you saved me from getting my hopes up on the Latinas in Gaithersburg. I am always on the look out for a hot MILF but it sounds like I will have to explore some other options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Califuzzz  [View Original Post]
    Hi to everyone, in the past few days I did my tour of the Latinas in Gaithersburg area in MD, they all have fake pictures, when you call if you speak en espanol, you get 40 off, the rest pay 2 big bills for the hr. There is one that claims to be from Venezuela she actually has a nice face and personality, the body is short big belly, soso CBJ and strait into action.

    This one is old and Dominican shares the same room as the one who claims she is from Venezuela, fake picture big time.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ina-26/8083881

    This one has beautiful face, claims to be from Venezuela, she is from D. R. Big boobs, big belly, short, good personality, fake pic big time.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...tte-24/8057408

    Joana from Ecuador and Carolina from El Salvador are the same. Look at Joanas real picture, ugly lady, not friendly at all, not real age.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...irl-24/7658554

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ana-25/7679035

    Bottom line stay away from the extended stay hotels. Call different provider, waste of money

  8. #1672

    Vanessa Latina Hyattsville

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ssa-24/8046469

    Complete bait & switch. Pix totally inaccurate. Figured they were legit being as though they aren't glamour shots or have been posted a million times before, but damn was I wrong.

    Was horny as shit before the Heat-Thunder game so I jumped on BP. Came across ad and called her up. Heavy accent spanish woman answered the phone. Voice didn't match pix at all. Went on anyway. Asked specifically if she provided GFE with BBBJ. She assured me 100% she did.

    Showed up to ghetto-latino neighborhood in Hyattsville just off Riggs Road. Drunk spanish men outside gave me high-fives as I walked in. Did they know what I was there for? Was she about to split her earnings with the whole community? Wierd.

    Got up to apartment and girl hid behind door. Once in I saw her and damn near turned around. This chick was fat, hair not silky, and just unattractive. Didn't leave right away because I had to pee something awful. She kept complimenting me, how young I looked (I think she was worried I was under 21) and how well I dressed. I decided to stay since I had already driven out and would have a hard time finding a replacement to get me off just in time for the game. Long story short, gave her the dough (100 for the half) and when I mentioned GFE she got amnesia! Gave a sorry CBJ and made it clear after about 5 min her jaw was getting tired. Told her to bend over and gave her about 6 or 7 half-a-hard soggy dick thrusts. Now that I think back, I'm not even sure why I tried. Her vaginal fumes were reminiscent of a bad salmon dinner at Outback. Told her I was done and asked for a wipe. Walked out without saying bye or making eye contact. Felt like a complete dipshit.

    Even more fucked up, there were no drunk spanish men waiting with high-fives as I made my way back to my car. Shit, I could've used any morale boost at that point.

  9. #1671

    Sorry for the waste of gas

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Alexus a waste of gas to Springfield!
    Happens to us all. At least you still have the $ in your pocket for a better experience.

  10. #1670

    100% Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by OverPowerd  [View Original Post]
    You got to be just as careful in Va there is an agency I call. The girl I dealt with in Va was called Ruth 571 245 3318 she went back to her country but the girls she had were passionate and 80/20min for GFE was worth it imo but YMMV (I can't say the girl quality will be as good until Ruth returns) I will update this post when she comes back for those of you that are interested. I had 2 good adventures there (maybe cause I speak their language) one recent that I wrote a review on another site if your a member you can check out my reports there under my same username here. Some of you may have seen the ads for Latinas at Gallows road. She had a few new girls recently show up. One call Ruby from Peru who was let go to work in another location and from her recent review I can see why. She's very pretty she just is not into what she does and it shows. Also if your into Latinas in Va keep away from the "Columbia pike / Arlington" Latinas they are a bait and switch group who do not provide any service worth paying for.
    Ditto. The Gallows Road Latinas are legit and they provide good service w / o watching the clock. I had a bait and switch situation with the Columbia Pike / Arlington Latinas (they would advertise as two (2) being available). Also, Vanessa advertising in Hyattsville is a major bait and switch. She is at least 225.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ssa-24/8046469

  11. #1669

    That was for you Bunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Set up at halftime was after game meet in Springfield. Notice she post for name used on west coast. Only thing paid off for me were the Heat. Get all the way old Va and she doesn't answer. Smh, glad in a sense.
    Alexus a waste of gas to Springfield!

  12. #1668

    Forfeit

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    NBA finals going shoot my shot!
    Set up at halftime was after game meet in Springfield. Notice she post for name used on west coast. Only thing paid off for me were the Heat. Get all the way old Va and she doesn't answer. Smh, glad in a sense.

  13. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by OverPowerd  [View Original Post]
    You got to be just as careful in Va there is an agency I call. The girl I dealt with in Va was called Ruth 571 245 3318 she went back to her country but the girls she had were passionate and 80/20min for GFE was worth it imo but YMMV (I can't say the girl quality will be as good until Ruth returns) I will update this post when she comes back for those of you that are interested. I had 2 good adventures there (maybe cause I speak their language) one recent that I wrote a review on another site if your a member you can check out my reports there under my same username here. Some of you may have seen the ads for Latinas at Gallows road. She had a few new girls recently show up. One call Ruby from Peru who was let go to work in another location and from her recent review I can see why. She's very pretty she just is not into what she does and it shows. Also if your into Latinas in Va keep away from the "Columbia pike / Arlington" Latinas they are a bait and switch group who do not provide any service worth paying for.
    Gracias amigo for the info. I used to have a brazilian friend to bad she had to return to her country. She used to ask for 3jacksons GFE Full Full service full tune up. I'm hoping she will return. I'm just tire of all this fake providers.

  14. #1666

    Va Latins

    You got to be just as careful in Va there is an agency I call. The girl I dealt with in Va was called Ruth 571 245 3318 she went back to her country but the girls she had were passionate and 80/20min for GFE was worth it imo but YMMV (I can't say the girl quality will be as good until Ruth returns) I will update this post when she comes back for those of you that are interested. I had 2 good adventures there (maybe cause I speak their language) one recent that I wrote a review on another site if your a member you can check out my reports there under my same username here. Some of you may have seen the ads for Latinas at Gallows road. She had a few new girls recently show up. One call Ruby from Peru who was let go to work in another location and from her recent review I can see why. She's very pretty she just is not into what she does and it shows. Also if your into Latinas in Va keep away from the "Columbia pike / Arlington" Latinas they are a bait and switch group who do not provide any service worth paying for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Califuzzz  [View Original Post]
    Well I have been to 6 Latinas in the area of Gaithersburg MD, they all have fake pictures, most of them are 35++, when I got to their doors I saw them and turn around, most of them have 2 postings with different phone numbers, not worth the time. I think Virginia has better Latinas.

    ++

  15. #1665

    Latinas with fake pictures

    Well I have been to 6 Latinas in the area of Gaithersburg MD, they all have fake pictures, most of them are 35++, when I got to their doors I saw them and turn around, most of them have 2 postings with different phone numbers, not worth the time. I think Virginia has better Latinas.

    ++

  16. #1664

    Stay away from latinas in gaithersburg md. Fake pictures

    Hi to everyone, in the past few days I did my tour of the Latinas in Gaithersburg area in MD, they all have fake pictures, when you call if you speak en espanol, you get 40 off, the rest pay 2 big bills for the hr. There is one that claims to be from Venezuela she actually has a nice face and personality, the body is short big belly, soso CBJ and strait into action.

    This one is old and Dominican shares the same room as the one who claims she is from Venezuela, fake picture big time.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ina-26/8083881

    This one has beautiful face, claims to be from Venezuela, she is from D. R. Big boobs, big belly, short, good personality, fake pic big time.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...tte-24/8057408

    Joana from Ecuador and Carolina from El Salvador are the same. Look at Joanas real picture, ugly lady, not friendly at all, not real age.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...irl-24/7658554

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ana-25/7679035

    Bottom line stay away from the extended stay hotels. Call different provider, waste of money

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape