Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1663

    Thanks for the wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    A search through the Google cache shows ads from Seattle with the same name (Alexus and Lexxxi Ray) , number, and pix going back as far as February. Image search gives the same result.

    There's a high probability this girl is who she says she is, and an extremely low probability of any kind of setup. With this level of information, I've gone ahead and TOFTT a few dozen times, with a high success rate of finding accurate pix and decent service.

    If she's caught your eye, there's no reason not to roll the dice on a short session and see if she lives up to your hopes.
    NBA finals going shoot my shot!

  2. #1662

    Looks like you have a mission

    A search through the Google cache shows ads from Seattle with the same name (Alexus and Lexxxi Ray) , number, and pix going back as far as February. Image search gives the same result.

    There's a high probability this girl is who she says she is, and an extremely low probability of any kind of setup. With this level of information, I've gone ahead and TOFTT a few dozen times, with a high success rate of finding accurate pix and decent service.

    If she's caught your eye, there's no reason not to roll the dice on a short session and see if she lives up to your hopes.

  3. #1661

  4. #1660

  5. #1659

    Legit

    Saw her very sexy any know if she legit? http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...&image=8041486

  6. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by Analystgreene  [View Original Post]
    She been around for a long time. I have seen her many times over the years and she has gone down. I have been giving her 40 roses for the last year. I know she has been working out of a apartment in temple hills as she wasn't getting enough money to cover a hotel. I seen the ad tonight that she was 420 friendly and I knew I was done with her. I need to find new group of quality females. Anybody got any suggestions?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ics-25/4637874
    I too have seen her many times over the past couple years around clinton, also donating 40, she is usually a good time. YMMV

  7. #1657

    Angela Allure. 216-854-3422

    Had a good time with Angela Allure. Her photos are legit. Her body is so-so, but her face and big tits are great. $$.50 H gets the GFE menu with BBBJ and great service.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...uty-25/8016548

  8. #1656

    Bangerz Club

    Has anybody heard of this outfit?

    Google's turning up nada, it looks like it could be an agency (you can "order" a "model") , but it's also promoting parties like Roger's. Their website doesn't consist of much more than a sign-up and a members area.

    http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/604249

  9. #1655

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wang  [View Original Post]
    I've had her a couple of times before and she will do FS for more money but its considerably more. A massage and FS will probably run you around 3 bills.
    That is what I thought. I would not pay that much for FS with that chick. Way too much better talent out there for less money. She had the nerve to ask me for a tip after the massage. I politely declined. It wasn't that good.

  10. #1654

    Ran away from the dice game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wang  [View Original Post]
    So I scrolled through all the ones in my area, only got one to pick up.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oys-27/7190860

    Standard 2 call setup, I get there and sit the money on the dresser. The sec the money hit the dresser she starts hemming and hawing about she doesn't do this or that and basically all she will do is just lay there and provide a somewhat moist hole. She sits her purse on top of the money then very politely says "If that doesn't work for you then we can cancel this appointment and you can just leave". So I pick her purse back up, grab my money and take the hike back home. She seemed to have good hygene but whoevers place it was was a pig pen.
    Tragically, you seem to have rolled a epic snake eyes my friend. I too used to have that desperate itch to stop gambling, but end up blowing everything. However, in this case, you rolled a delusional 12 thats suffering from a terrible case of GPS. Good thing you bounced at the instance. I'm sure it provided you good practice for future refrence. Hopefully your experience will spill knowledge onto these boards.

    Don't forget your dice.

  11. #1653
    YMMV,

    She's definitely a stage 4 heffer. Glad that you used some sense and bounced!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wang  [View Original Post]
    So I scrolled through all the ones in my area, only got one to pick up.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oys-27/7190860

    Standard 2 call setup, I get there and sit the money on the dresser. The sec the money hit the dresser she starts hemming and hawing about she doesn't do this or that and basically all she will do is just lay there and provide a somewhat moist hole. She sits her purse on top of the money then very politely says "If that doesn't work for you then we can cancel this appointment and you can just leave". So I pick her purse back up, grab my money and take the hike back home. She seemed to have good hygene but whoevers place it was was a pig pen.

  12. #1652
    Those pictures are definitely old as shit! I ran into her last year at a notel in Largo where a friend of mines was staying. Although I was not in monger mode, I immediately knew that she would never get any of my bread. Time for her to hang up the cleats, as she's got at least 7 yrs in the game, that's about as long as I've been in this area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre336  [View Original Post]
    If she took better pics I'd roll the dice on her.

    The talent pool is goin downhill, my atf retired, my "go to" at the last minute retired so I'm chillin to some of my out of town friends come back around.

    Heather is businesslike, but her body is off the charts. YMMV.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ate-27/7987704

  13. #1651

    Was bored one morning.

    So I scrolled through all the ones in my area, only got one to pick up. http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oys-27/7190860

    Standard 2 call setup, I get there and sit the money on the dresser. The sec the money hit the dresser she starts hemming and hawing about she doesn't do this or that and basically all she will do is just lay there and provide a somewhat moist hole. She sits her purse on top of the money then very politely says "If that doesn't work for you then we can cancel this appointment and you can just leave". So I pick her purse back up, grab my money and take the hike back home. She seemed to have good hygene but whoevers place it was was a pig pen.

  14. #1650

    For what its worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? She advertises on BP body rub section. I saw her once and there was a lot of mutual touching. She has a nice ass and tits which she encourages you to play with. We ended with a HR which was cool. I was wondering if she offers full service to repeat clients or for more roses.

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/99-a...o-o-35/7744102
    I've had her a couple of times before and she will do FS for more money but its considerably more. A massage and FS will probably run you around 3 bills.

  15. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by Analystgreene  [View Original Post]
    She been around for a long time. I have seen her many times over the years and she has gone down. I have been giving her 40 roses for the last year. I know she has been working out of a apartment in temple hills as she wasn't getting enough money to cover a hotel. I seen the ad tonight that she was 420 friendly and I knew I was done with her. I need to find new group of quality females. Anybody got any suggestions?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ics-25/4637874
    If she took better pics I'd roll the dice on her.

    The talent pool is goin downhill, my atf retired, my "go to" at the last minute retired so I'm chillin to some of my out of town friends come back around.

    Heather is businesslike, but her body is off the charts. YMMV.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ate-27/7987704

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape