Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 23659
-
06-17-12 04:26 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 118Go Scott Go
Damn Scottie if you don't have a way with words! Your post almost made me feel like I was right there in the car with you watching her "pull her panties aside". It's good to see you posting again and getting back in the game.
The txting suggestion is a good one. I usually give my hobby email out as part of the first contact message anyway. Why not go the next step and give the SB potential another easy option. Hell, txt has almost made email obsolete as it is so it only makes sense to hand your number out early and often to increase the odds. What I have found is that sometimes emails go unanswered for weeks with these young SBs. They are much more inclined to send a quick txt message.
Good luck with the ATF meeting.
Alias.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-12 16:49 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 754Something new for the tackle box
Gentlemen,
I have been laying low this past month, comparatively, nursing my wounded heart (more on that later) and basically whining and crying to my sugar friends about getting dumped by my ATF after 9 blissful months.
In an effort to put the past behind me, I have tentatively started casting to some little fish, and have hit on an approach that brought outstanding results yesterday, and is keeping me hopping today.
In addition to giving them my sugar email address in my initial contact message, I have started to include my play phone, in case they want to text, and it has proved to be a great way to get the ball rolling, especially with the younger babies.
Case in point: I was contacted yesterday morning on SA by an 18yo baby who lived west of the city in a little town on the Fox (?) river. Pics show a hot, young, slightly goth baby, who describes herself as a nerd. Exactly my kind of fish! I shoot her my basic intro message, but include my cell # on a last-second hunch. Practically before I could hit "send" I get a text from her, all young and cute sounding with "u" for "you" and so on. We text back and forth for an hour or so, at which point I suggest we meet that evening for drinks and, if things go well, dinner. My SO is out of town until tomorrow evening, so I am feeling good about things in general, and this little baby in particular.
Long story short, she agrees to the plan, we text a little more, and I finish my day, hit the gym for an hour or so, shower up and head out, feeling really happy about this new approach. I pull up in front of her house, text again that I'm there, and a few seconds later out comes this hot, hot little baby. 5'2", with a monstrous rack! Yahoo, I say to myself, this will be fun to look at if nothing else. She gets in the car, very adorably admitting that she is feeling a little shy at the moment, and we head off to an Irish pub I googled with an outdoor patio that overlooks the river. The day, which had been really hot, had cooled off beautifully, and the sun was just setting as we sat down. The meal was great, the conversation was good, and I could tell she was warming up to the whole idea and yours truly in particular. We walk back to my car, and immediately start the most intense make-out session I have participated in for quite a while. People were staring at us on the street, so I suggest we go back to her house and park for a while longer.
Let me back up and say that she has made it clear that she is not going to fuck me on the first date. This is, in fact, the first sugar experience she has had, and I am the first guy that she's gone out with, so I am not pressing anything at the moment, with hopes of much more to come.
We pull up to her street, get in the back seat, and resume our make-out session. After about 30 minutes of this, she asks if I like oral."Why most certainly", I reply, to which she lies back, lifts up her very short skirt, and pulls her panties aside. Sensing what she is wanting, I apply my Super Secret Speed Orgasm technique, and a short time later she is clawing at my head, pushing her hips into my face, crying out and sighing; all good things. After she catches her breath, she asks if she can return the favor."Why most certainly", I reply. The girl has skills, my brothers, for such a young little fish. After I catch my breath, we make out and cuddle for a few more minutes, I walk her to her door, kiss goodnight, and am off into the soft darkness. Start to finish, less than 12 hours, all due, I am convinced, to texting. You got to know the language if you want to talk to the natives, in this case, young, young babies. I am currently texting with two other babies as I write this, so this may be my new preferred method of fishing. Take it and run with it my friends, if you have not done so already.
In the world of Ironies of All Ironies, when I turn my phone on this morning, I get a text from ATF, asking if I'd like to have breakfast with her on Monday and check out the new place, and in particular the bedroom. Yahoo for me, I think - I don't want to lose her, but I can't get hurt again. I am going to try and keep what little emotional distance I have at this point and see how I feel Monday night.
Keep up the good work, my brothers, and let's get to posting, shall we.
Scott
-
06-16-12 13:45 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 649Laundromat
Sweet; great and very creative approach there Ycw. In that demographic you are apt to find many who need some help, and who better to help them out than a generous older gent with some loose foldin money in his pocket. Hopefully one of these events will develop into something that resembles a keeper for you. You go dude.
Originally Posted by Ycwinva
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-12 00:33 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 754Bon voyage!
God, that sounds like heaven! Have a great time, and don't worry about the Chicago babies. I'll do my best to keep an eye on every last one of them!
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
"Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok."
Scott
-
06-15-12 08:56 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 59Hopefully No sex for me!
Gentlemen & Lady,
If I have any sexual contact for the next 10 days, it will be a very very bad thing!
I am about to embark on a 1000 mile road-trip due north into the wilds of Northern Ontario with my Father, Uncle and Cousin for a week's long Walleye / Pike fishing and Bourbon tasting extravaganza.
We are bringing the boat and literally heading as far north as you can possibly drive until the ice roads come it. It should be a fantastic trip, and I am looking forward to the midnight sun during the coming solstice. I've never experienced that before.
However if any sexual contact does occur with me. It would have been from either:
-A male family member.
-A Sasquatch.
-A female northern Ontarian (who tend to strongly resemble Sasquatch)
Frankly, I think my heads can use a about of celibacy for a few days to regroup and re-evaluate things. This should be refreshing.
Good luck to you all on your continuing adventures. And be safe!
-Chi
-
06-12-12 09:27 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 616Types of fish
I agree. The fresh accounts you have to coax out of their shells. See my earlier missive on this while traveling.
The second older profiles come in two types. Roughly. LOL.
1. Sb who got spoiled with rich sd in the past and is not interested in me at all.
2. Sb who has had some success, but is now down on luck and in a dry spell. Sometimes it pays to send messages to girls that look as if they are players, but who have not logged on a while. Create a nice message, then use copy and paste to send it out to all that might look interesting. Always change the first sentence to personalize it to their profile, I. E. Mention something they say in their profile so they think the entire message is JUST for them. LOL.
I have gotten two like this. I get a reply weeks later!
It's a numbers game, the more hooks you put out there, the more bites you will get. How good you are at landing them is what counts. But that is why there are fishing competitions. Right?
Have fun,
GW.
Originally Posted by EuroInCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-12 14:23 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 153Euro: you are right on money. I concur with the observation though I am new. But did see the two groups exists. First group (experienced) are very direct and know what they want. Second (newbie) are very difficult. I felt like I am just doing communications and luncheons. U dud good on your GPS. Learned a new trick.
Originally Posted by EuroInCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-12 07:06 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 229Best fishing times on SA
When is the best fishing time on SA. Well I have had the best results by focussing on time on SA for the fish.
The first group, which usually gives great results, are the ones who have been on for a while now, a few weeks to a few months. By that time they have become reasonable, they don't have GPS syndrome (Golden Pussy Syndrome) (Look below for a quick story) , and they have had enough unsuccessful m&g to know what to do.
The second group is the very new ones, They are usually inundated with emails, but by keeping it very low key, they bite quicker than by being very direct. They are a bit shy, so with a bit of coaxing you can be the first one to have them nibble on the hook. They have not been spied by the males who are 'zillionaires' in 'Ferrari's"
A quick GPS story. Had a m&g, all went well and she wanted to go to the casino, after the m&g. I was game till she mentioned she expected to be able to play with $25, 000 of my money, because she always won. Mmmm always winning, yet you need my $ We left the Starbucks. 1/2 mile down the road I mentioned I had to pic up something from the big department store, she waited in the car, I bought a monopoly game, took all the $ out, and went back to the car. I smiled when I handed her the $ and said here is your $$. She got furious and stepped out.
Back to the 'euro-crisis'
-
06-10-12 18:30 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 110The Laundromat Gambit
I'm in the NoVA area but decided to post this here because I've been so inspired by this thread and the great work you guys are doing in the UTR SB scene. We don't have much if any active discussion up our way.
About a month ago I had a need to use a commercial laundromat to wash some big-ass stuff that wouldn't fit in my little apartment machines. I picked one at random in my neighborhood. To my pleasant surprise, the customer demographic was at least 95% female and at least 95% latino and mostly on the younger side of 35.
While waiting for my stuff, I sat and watched them folding piles of stuff from the dryers and noticed several piles which did contain kids clothes, did not contain any mens clothing and were being folded by woman not wearing rings.
I scared the first one off with a little bit too much of a pervy approach. I settled down and got my lines straight. The jist of what finally worked for me (after going back on separate occasions and to different laundromats) :
- I remember when my kids were that age.
- Mine are all grown up now. I miss them. I'm all alone now and very lonely.
- How old are yours?
- I was a single father who raised two boys. I know how tearably expensive that can be.
- I wish there was some way I could help you out.
Lots of other stuff mixed in to get past the language barrier but those are the key points of the progression that makes them understand the opportunity without running for the door.
- Offer to help carry baskets out as an opportunity to get their phone number without their friends watching them.
So far, I've got two phone numbers. Progressed only one so far to a car date with BBBJ for. 35. Supposed to meet again soon.
Why oh why did I take French in High School instead of Spanish. Oh, I remember, the French teacher was the 30 year old with the DD and tight tops. Damn.
-
06-10-12 05:14 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 441Children
Personally I do not care but it does tend to make scheduling more of a problem. Can they stay out late (I prefer overnites) , certain times are out, etc. But it would not stop me from dating a woman.
-
06-09-12 17:15 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 169Armada of Babysitters
When discussing scheduling she did say she had an armada of baby sitters ready on call as long as I gave her advanced not.
Originally Posted by JoesParty
[View Original Post]
Notice.
-
06-09-12 16:48 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 191Kids
You are correct that kids have the potential to cause scheduling issues. My ATF has multiple kids, including one who is too young for school, so we're always working around the times when she has the kids. That said, she is willing to get a sitter from time to time and has never asked me to pay for that.
Originally Posted by Atldrummer
[View Original Post]
As far as drama, there's often the potential for that, especially if the estranged baby-daddy is in the picture. So far, that hasn't been too much of a problem for me, though. Knock on wood.
I say if you like the girl and think she has potential, give her a try for a while, kids or not. I'm interested to hear other perspectives, though.
-
06-09-12 12:31 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 59Kids
I personally am ok with kids, but then again I have kids myself so I am less freaked out I guess.
It also gives us something in common to talk about which is nice.
-
06-09-12 11:22 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 169SBs with Kids
So I had a very nice M&G a couple of days ago with a very nice, attractive 25yo college student. We hit it off really well. Early on in the conversation she did mention that she has two kids. I have always appreciated SBs that have put in their profile if they had kids or not. I also have generally avoided those profiles. I guess I figured kids mean potential for both scheduling problems as well as additional drama to the relationship. I really liked this woman and we did decide to meet this week to see if we have a physical match. I'm obviously looking forward to that! My question for the group is,"Do kids matter to you?"
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Drummer
-
06-09-12 09:12 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 191Alternatives
As the Cmdr says, there are other ways for her to ensure you are satisfied. I might approach it a little differently than he, but he illustrates the different point. I would not provide full allowance for a date where NO service is rendered. The SB knows the drill; allowance for sexual attention. So, have a talk with her and find out just how much she needs the allowance. If she's not desperate, then maybe you take a week off. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as they say. Or, if she does need the cash, talk about what you'd like to do with her. Make it a fun, sexy, and / or flirty conversation. Then, suggest allowance accordingly.
Originally Posted by Bondo500
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






