Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,886 to 21,900 of 23659
-
06-09-12 05:59 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 118Nando1 experiences
I enjoy reading about the different SB types that we all seem to have run across, but the ones that seem the most interesting to me are the Nando1s. I agree that they are a dangerous breed, and I do try to steer clear, but some are not as obvious as others when you first meet them, then POW, they seem to turn on you and turn from sweet to wacky in minutes.
Since I seriously started into this version of the hobby back in Feb, I have probably met personally with 12 potentials, been to the FC with 7 of them, and am still in touch with 5 on an irregular basis. 2 of the 4 that I am still in contact with fall marginally into the Nando1 category. These 2 both have some means of employment, but rely on sugar for part of their daily needs. Both are over an hour drive for me and both hit me up this week for an "advance" on their allowance. This is the first time request of this type from either of them, but I thought it interesting that I get 2 requests out of the blue in the same week.
Of course, neither of them got the money they were looking for, but I did find it hard to come up with any real reason for not coming to the rescue. Both know that I have the resources to help them out. One needed money to stay the night in a hotel (I'm pretty sure she is in an abusive relationship) , and the other just got kicked out of her parents house (she is 21 and jobless right now).
Without the advice from this board, I might have caved and sent cash to both of them. Who knows where that would have led.
The other 3 SBs that I keep in the stable are all pretty well grounded with either a decent job or living the college life, so I have enough backup talent (for now anyway) in case any one goes "down for maintenance" (I love that term. Hadn't heard that one before). So life is still good.
Keep up the great posts.
Alias
-
06-08-12 22:07 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 272Cmdr Strategy
My Man!
Originally Posted by Bondo500
[View Original Post]
I'd make and inquiry to see if there were any serious pending expenses. Let her know that you would have to make a special trip just to get some sugar to her. Let her know that there are other ways to take care of you. If she refuses, then she did not need the sugar.
Have her give you some head in the car or other discreet place. Make sure your put your hand firmly behind her head and thrust deep into her throat when you are about to cum. Don't worry about he gaging noises and the tears, she'll get over it. If she gets upset afterwards, claim you just lost yourself in the moment. If she is not smiling then maybe that will provide incentive to her to either improve her money management skills or to work on her deep throat technique. If she is smiling, then you just discovered a new natural ability. Either way, slip her the needed sugar. Be on your way.
This is a prime example of a mutually beneficial relationship. You have satisfied her need. And you have established a quickie mode of operation for any future testicular emergencies that you may have. Or additional impromptu sugar requests that she may have.
Chief of the boat prepare to dive!
SubCmdr Our. Running silent, running deep
-
06-08-12 17:41 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 441What's a guy to do?
Okay forum. How do you handle this one???
I am early with an SB. No monthly allowance yet, pay as you go as only one date so far. So date #2 she texts me in the afternoon "I am down for maintenance, how do you want to proceed". Not a nando 1 but likely the extra money is helpful which I understand. Do you:
1) Still provide full allowance for reduced or no service rendered.
2) Prorate allowance or.
3) Cancel appointment.
Curious how this works. LTF is different but what's the strategy? Let me know.
Bondo
-
06-08-12 17:36 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 68Image Search
Fantastic tip, thank you!
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
Mandy
-
06-08-12 11:15 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 59Reverse Image search & identifying Scammers
I had been making arrangements with a HYB on SA this week, and she really had me going for a while. I was head over heels for her & ready to drive a few hours away from town to meet up with her.
I finally wound up doing a reverse image search on some of the pics she sent to me and was able to locate her real name, her facebook, twitter page etc.
Anyway, I was able to debunk her entire story, and found out she lives in Canada, and not even where she was claiming to be. She may have been either getting ready to start asking me to front her money, or she could have just been getting her jollies off having me drive cross country for a no-show meeting.
Either way, you guys should familiarize yourself with these tools, they were very helpful in my case.
http://www.tineye.com/
http://www.google.com/imghp <I've had better luck with this one.
You basically just upload your image & it returns results of where else those images are found on the internet.
Be safe!
-Chi
-
06-08-12 09:49 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 153Fair Play
Well, I had 3 dates so far and all were wonderful with my SB. Finally, a good entry though travel is painful to see her. So trying to see if something can be within less than hour. So fishing is on.
But about fair play.
I almost think this should be legal to look for SB if one is not getting enough of play time. In my case, my wife turns me off whenever we want to have good time. I get may be once a week (if I am lucky). But even after discussions with her, she is not willing to think about man's need. I guess, reasons like I am tired, I slept early, didn't think about this, don't want today! Anyway. May be that is why I am looking for SB and it is fair?
-
06-07-12 17:41 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 59Good for you Joe & Drummer
Sounds incredible Joe. Spice in life is all about variety. And Variety is all about sampling all those delicious flavors out there in the world!
Turning Flakey into Stable is fantastic as well Drummer!
It sounds like you guys really have something great going into the summer. I'm happy it's working out so well for you. Please keep us posted!
-
06-07-12 11:21 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 191I seem to have developed a taste for chocolate.
I'm guessing none of you really care, but I've never been a big chocolate fan. I'll eat some of the semi-sweet or dark from time to time, but ever since I ate too many Hershey's kisses in one sitting in the seventh grade, I've always avoided more than the occasional bite. So I had to laugh last night when, shortly after I finished a particularly vigorous round of DATY on my sexy little black / Puerto Rican SB23, she asked if I was enjoying my chocolate buffet. I guess you could say I've been reformed.
I'm happy to report that we are starting to develop a nice rhythm. I enjoy our time together, and I think she is starting to get more comfortable with me too. The requests for additional money (always indirect) have stopped, and she seems satisfied with the arrangement we have. I don't claim to be an expert in anything, but she clearly is having fun in the FC. Last night's round two ended with a back-arching, leg cramping, near-squirting orgasm for her--one of those that is very difficult (IMHO) for a girl to fake. We went out to a late dinner after and are already making plans for next week.
A big plus: This girl apparently enjoys giving oral as much as receiving, something that ATF never really excelled at. That's not to say ATF is in any danger of being replaced (she has other skills as yet undiscovered during my time with SB23), but SB23 could be giving her a run for her money. It's unfortunate that I don't have the time or finances to maintain a long-term relationship with both, so I'll have to choose soon, unless something changes.
Here's to hoping others are enjoying similar successes.
Regards,
Joe
-
06-06-12 21:09 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 169Catchin' Up
Hey all, just catchin' up with all the discussions after two weeks of intense business trips. Certainly a lot of action here lately.
I was very sorry to hear about the trials and tribulations of F Scott and Hernando. I hope all works out for them.
While I certainly understand the All Male Club attitude of some members, one of the things that attracted me to the board was Mandy's insights to the SB side of things. While a single viewpoint, I think it does add value to the discussions. I hope she keeps contributing even though I wouldn't blame her if she dropped out.
As for me, since I've been on the road, not much SB activity to report. I tried to find a date for Denver using much the same techniques laid out so well by GuyWoodson. They worked well for me twice in the past, but I started the process too late this time and nothing ever materialized.
Before I left I did have a M&G with an Indian Princess followed up a few days later with an afternoon of movies at my place. Unfortunately her monthly friend was visiting which curtailed our activities. She hasn't returned text since, so she either wasn't impressed with me or the amount of sugar I gave her. No problem here, she was beautiful, but had a few too many extra pounds to become a regular. Very nice oral to completion though.
I might have to rename Flakey if she comes through on our Friday date. She has been very reliable lately and I'm considering offering her a monthly agreement. Nice to be with and the sex is pretty good as well. Car Girl has turned into wild sex whenever she has time, which is rarely. I can't complain though because the sugar requirements are minimal.
I do have a couple of M&G this week and quite a few messages out. We'll see what develops from there.
Happy hunting everyone!
Drummer
-
06-05-12 17:27 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 441Go Chiguy!
Hilarious report. I can only hope for a similar experience. Keep them coming!
-
06-05-12 15:34 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 211Inbox
Sorry! Cleared.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 15:11 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 191Excellent report, Chi. It brings to mind one of the hottest BJs I ever received. The girl was giving it while *she* was on the phone with someone. I figured the party on the other end must have figured it out eventually, but maybe not.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 12:55 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 754Clear out your inbox!
Magic,
Trying to respond but your mailbox is full.
Scott
-
06-04-12 23:34 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 59Working at Home
Gentlemen,
As I alluded to in my previous post, I was able to schedule a W@H (Work at Hotel) day today, with a baby visit from the nurse at lunchtime.
I got there early (after having to beg to find a place to give me a 'day rate' room & an 8:00am checkin.) Got my coffee, removed my pants (for safety) , and set up my temporary work-space for the day. I then proceeded to put my nose to the grindstone for a few hours.
She wound arriving a bit early, and it was too early for me to play due to an impending conference call I was to chair within a few minutes. I let her into the room, and I pressed her against the wall for a passionate make-out session for a few minutes. I got my hand under her skirt & felt something Lacey and 'interesting'. This REALLY got my attention, but no I had to get to the call at hand & she would just have to wait for me.
I sat down at the desk in the room and dialed in. It's one of those hotel desks that stick out into the room where you can sit at either side of it. She went into the bathroom while I was getting ready for the call. Right as I started taking attendance on the call, she walks out of the bathroom wearing this amazing black lace matching bra & panty set. Her breasts were pushed up almost to her chin & I could see her hard nipples sticking out through the material. Her ass looked amazing in that lacey thong as she spun around to give me a good look. I was drooling at the mouth & had gone dead silent on the phone (remember now, I'm supposed to be chairing this meeting). I tried to focus back on my notes, but my bullets were not the only thing pointing if you know what I mean.
She walked over to the other side of the desk opposite me, and got down on her hands and knees and crawled under the thing to come up with her head in my lap. She pulled off my drawers and began to give me the most sensual, wet, warm BJ I have had in a long long time.
I now know why God invented the Mute button.
Honestly I have no idea how the rest of the meeting went from there. I really do hope I didn't say anything stupid (I'm sure I did) , and I have absolutely no idea what the result was. I probably agreed to some ridiculous demand from someone that will wind up costing me a ton of money and create months of work. At that point I just didn't care & I wanted the meeting to be over.
After she finished me off & I was able to get off the phone, I returned the favor for a while & then bent her over the bed to show her how naughty she was for ruining my phone call.
All in all a very memorable lunch! I am absolutely going to have to do this again.
Joe,
Congrats on closing your book with the N1 & your recent additional conquests! Glad to hear you are having a high time with the ATF. That's what life is all about my friend!
Regards,
Chi.
-
06-04-12 12:23 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 191Finally, Success
Chi, I work at home often and will sometimes take a long "lunch" for just this type of activity. I haven't tried your method, but I like it.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
I've finally had some success on my end. You'll recall that I dumped USB last week. After I ignored a few of her emails, her tone turned to "I hope you are ok" and "did I do anything wrong?". On the advice of a trusted forum member, I decided to give one response. I told her it wasn't her fault (true) and I just had a change of heart (true). Nothing further from her.
I also finally had a successful FC romp with SB23. God, the girl has skills, and she really seemed to be enjoying herself. I'll proceed with extreme caution on our journey back to the FC this week, given her propensity to suggest she deserves a higher allowance. I suspect I'll tire of that soon, but for now, I'll enjoy the ride.
Oh, and ATF is back in town, and we're meeting tonight. Last time, she really seemed to miss me, and it showed in her performance, which included a particularly spirited trip to the Greek Isles. I'm glad she keeps calling when she's in town, because I'm happy to keep seeing her for P4P fun.










Reply With Quote





