Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4568

    CeeCee – The First Set

    It is official – I am tired.

    I am still two girls behind in my reviews. Each review must be written and edited before posting. In order to post the reviews, with multiple pictures, in a timely manner, I am borrowing portions of reviews written by others.

    I wish I had more time and could provide the additional 20-30 detailed photos of CeeCee's body that I currently have. At this time. While this is the first time that I have seen CeeCee on the stroll, I got the impression she is not new. Hopefully someone will step up and provide more details on this provider. If you know CeeCee, put up your comments.

    After all, this is a forum for bullshitting, not for information for men seeking women. Right?

    CookyJar.

    PS: I have another 20-30 photographs of CeeCee taken that same day. I will post them when I get the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ce Ce 36.jpg‎   Ce Ce 015.jpg‎   Ce Ce 39.jpg‎   Ce Ce 44.jpg‎   Ce Ce 007.jpg‎  

    Ce Ce 46.jpg‎   Ce Ce 005.jpg‎   Ce Ce 58.jpg‎   Ce Ce 010.jpg‎   Ce Ce 40.jpg‎  


  2. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, and one can register as Daffy Duck, Minnie Mouse or Popeye and the innkeeper won't blink an eye. You know it is a first class place when you have to get buzzed into the front door! . But same issue should be true up at the Neshaminny. NEVER pay with a CC, use cash and of course don't put down your real name and addy. Anything over in NJ similar?

    Was gunna razz you about going to such a low brow place. Then I remembered that wouldn't work since my recognition of the place means I'm equally guilty! LOL! Never made it to the Patio in the day. Why doesn't some enterprising monger open a better place closer to the "merchandise?"
    IMHO the Carlyle is infinitely better than most of the $10 spots I visit. And, unless you are comfortable with the discomforts of car dating, it's close proximity to Kensington Avenue, $20 cost and discreet policies make the Carlyle a reasonable choice. The buzz in security system, you mentioned, is an added feature. At some of the other locations, depending on who is working the desk you could be asked to show I'd. At one of the Budget Inns in New Jersey my auto tag number was requested.

    If you think the Carlyle is a first class joint, just wait until you see the furniture in my next set of photos.

    CookyJar

  3. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah! That's the,"Carlyle." Like the,"Patio," it will live on in infamy.

    I too have been reading the many comments on nearby locations. Sure! The Carlyle is a dump but, it does have some redeeming qualities. They don't require a credit card, I'd and the girl can fill out the room card. That can be a big plus for guys like me who don't want to leave a paper trail.

    CookyJar
    Yeah, and one can register as Daffy Duck, Minnie Mouse or Popeye and the innkeeper won't blink an eye. You know it is a first class place when you have to get buzzed into the front door! . But same issue should be true up at the Neshaminny. NEVER pay with a CC, use cash and of course don't put down your real name and addy. Anything over in NJ similar?

    Was gunna razz you about going to such a low brow place. Then I remembered that wouldn't work since my recognition of the place means I'm equally guilty! LOL! Never made it to the Patio in the day. Why doesn't some enterprising monger open a better place closer to the "merchandise?"

  4. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah! That's the,"Carlyle." Like the,"Patio," it will live on in infamy.

    I too have been reading the many comments on nearby locations. Sure! The Carlyle is a dump but, it does have some redeeming qualities. They don't require a credit card, I'd and the girl can fill out the room card. That can be a big plus for guys like me who don't want to leave a paper trail.

    CookyJar
    Like, I'm sure, the vast majority of us!

  5. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Um, ah, er. Is that the fabulous and famous

    Hôtel le Carlyle that was your innkeeper that evening?
    Yeah! That's the, "Carlyle." Like the, "Patio," it will live on in infamy.

    I too have been reading the many comments on nearby locations. Sure! The Carlyle is a dump but, it does have some redeeming qualities. They don't require a credit card, ID and the girl can fill out the room card. That can be a big plus for guys like me who don't want to leave a paper trail.

    CookyJar

  6. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    In fact, I recently had a favorite neglect to tell me her period was on until after the room was rented. That was not the case with Ronni.
    Um, ah, er. Is that the fabulous and famous

    Hôtel le Carlyle that was your innkeeper that evening?

  7. #4562

    Ronni – A handicapped Provider

    For some reason (please do not ask me why) I still think of this site as a place where guys exchange information about girls. With this in mind I have decided to pass on some information, even though I have some reservations.

    Ronni was not the least bit deceptive about her artificial leg. Shortly after getting in my car she let me know that she was wearing a prosthetic. I have known girls who held back important information until it's too late to turn back. In fact, I recently had a favorite neglect to tell me her period was on until after the room was rented. That was not the case with Ronni. She let me know what was on the table up front. Everything was available except rear entry. She was very upfront and let me know that all normal positions (and some not some normal) were available. She mentioned that she had a number of regulars with fetishes involving her handicap.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronni 002.jpg‎   Ronni 10.jpg‎   Ronni 12.jpg‎   Ronni 15.jpg‎   Ronni 16.jpg‎  

    Ronni 17.jpg‎   Ronni 18.jpg‎   Ronni 25.jpg‎   Ronni 24.jpg‎   Ronni 28.jpg‎  


  8. #4561

    Ronni – A nice girl with a Pleasant Personality

    At one point I thought about opting out of our date. After thinking for a moment, I figured what the fuck? What is the difference? She was out there doing her thing and she has the same rights as everyone else. She had a very pleasing attitude and I liked her. I am a liberal minded, equal opportunity monger – so what the fuck.

    Judging by her excellent technique I was not the first guy she has blown. The BJ was bareback and true to her word it was very nice – no complaints. I did not partake of the full service action even though she said it was available. (I guess I am more of a prude than I think.)

    I picked her up a block off of Kensington Ave. On Sergeant St. It was late, after 11pm. If I am ever out that late again and looking for a car date, I would pick her up again.

    CookyJar.

    PS: Ronni was not as shy about posing as I am about posting. I have decided not to expose her totally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronni 001.jpg‎   Ronni 14.jpg‎   Ronni 27.jpg‎  

  9. #4560

    Sweet Berry

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Out of habit I pass by Old York Road whenever I start out. I remember when the area was a SW gold mine. I still go by there out of respect for the good old days. It's been really slow and hit and miss for years. Other than Suzy, it's been mostly drugged out skizzers hanging out near Pike St. Oh! I almost forgot about the fags and trannies – they can be found mingling in with the regular girls.

    Bricktop is right. Things have been picking up on the road. About a month ago I picked up a facially pretty WSW on OYR. I had to let her go because we could not find a place for our date. Before we parted company I was able to determine that her face did not match her body. I was disappointed in her breast and her belly wasn't that firm. Since that meeting, I have seen another pretty WSW and a light skin BSW in the area. Unfortunately, in both cases I was not available so I could not make the pickup.

    I totally agree with Bricktop, it is more about the time of day than anything else. I noticed that the later hours and early morning is the best time to travel Old York Road. I remember Suzy telling me that she preferred being out in the early morning.

    Personally I like having plenty of daylight. I like being able to get a good look at what's available, what's happening around me and who's out and about. Had it been dark I would not have picked-up Tasha. Seeing her big shapely body and huge boobs; I was tempted.

    CookyJar
    Hey Cookie, You can tell by the expression on Tasha's face is a lot of fun and who cares about a couple extra lbs. Enjoyed the post for sure.

  10. #4559

    Re: Old York Road Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Bricktop  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone spends time on OYR. Easy to see that most of the postings deal with operations on the K. I do notice that many of the ladies on OYR are on the thicker side. Sometimes they can be seen in the mornings, othertimes they don't show up until aftermidnight. I have seen some pretty interesting ladies even during the day time. Some ladies are new faces, others I know from the strip. As with anything YMMV. I will advise everyone to stay away from a lady named Brandy / Brandi etc. I was told she is sick. Bad sick. So do becareful regardless. Any monger out there spend time at all on OYR and perfer a nice SWing BBW? Maybe I'm in the minority.

    Bricktop
    Out of habit I pass by Old York Road whenever I start out. I remember when the area was a SW gold mine. I still go by there out of respect for the good old days. It's been really slow and hit and miss for years. Other than Suzy, it's been mostly drugged out skizzers hanging out near Pike St. Oh! I almost forgot about the fags and trannies – they can be found mingling in with the regular girls.

    Bricktop is right. Things have been picking up on the road. About a month ago I picked up a facially pretty WSW on OYR. I had to let her go because we could not find a place for our date. Before we parted company I was able to determine that her face did not match her body. I was disappointed in her breast and her belly wasn't that firm. Since that meeting, I have seen another pretty WSW and a light skin BSW in the area. Unfortunately, in both cases I was not available so I could not make the pickup.

    I totally agree with Bricktop, it is more about the time of day than anything else. I noticed that the later hours and early morning is the best time to travel Old York Road. I remember Suzy telling me that she preferred being out in the early morning.

    Personally I like having plenty of daylight. I like being able to get a good look at what's available, what's happening around me and who's out and about. Had it been dark I would not have picked-up Tasha. Seeing her big shapely body and huge boobs; I was tempted.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tasha 002.jpg‎   Tasha 72.jpg‎   Tasha 77.jpg‎   Tasha 88.jpg‎   Tasha 87.jpg‎  

    Tasha 80.jpg‎   Tasha 006.jpg‎   Tasha 92.jpg‎   Tasha 99.jpg‎   Tasha 06.jpg‎  


  11. #4558

    Tasha – A Sweet Berry

    Old York Road may not be for everybody. Neither is Tasha. If you are looking for that rare doable BSW that sometime pops up out of nowhere on OYR, then try making the rounds once in awhile – you could get lucky. If you a looking for that rare BSW who fucks hard and will give you a wild ride – you could get lucky and find Tasha. It's all a matter of taste. Remember, 'The Blacker the Berry the Sweeter the Juice. '

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tasha 004.jpg‎   Tasha 003.jpg‎   Tasha 08.jpg‎   Tasha 96.jpg‎   Tasha 98.jpg‎  

    Tasha 009.jpg‎   Tasha 012.jpg‎   Tasha 02.jpg‎   Tasha 007.jpg‎   Tasha 94.jpg‎  


  12. #4557

    Tasha - The Blacker the Berry, the Sweeter the Juice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    If a black female, is really black, that means her pussy is black, and her pussy is really sweet and good.
    I don't know about sweet, but, it sure was good. Tasha's BBBJ was pretty good. Her FS in the mish position was better. And! Hitting it hard doggie was even better. Most girls will back in up hard doggie style. It's a lot more work lifting it up in the mish position. Tasha worked hard in both. It's just that I liked it pounding her from behind and watching her rump shake.

    CookyJar.

    PS: Perhaps I should include this in every pictorial review: "All woman are beautiful but some have a little more beauty then others."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tasha 75.jpg‎   Tasha 010.jpg‎   Tasha 90.jpg‎   Tasha 97.jpg‎   Tasha 00.jpg‎  

    Tasha 83.jpg‎   Tasha 01.jpg‎   Tasha 81.jpg‎   Tasha 95.jpg‎   Tasha 008.jpg‎  


  13. #4556
    Maestro you can use that anytime. Yes I have seen the art work in NJ. This 2 women look amazing. You know that is what makes it more amazing the surrounding and situation. I have done this hobbing for a long time and it's hard to take pics because they are worry what you are going to do with it or just getting the right situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I like this.

    Do you mind if I use it once in a while.

    I appreciate what you said. It helps to hear a kind word every once in a while.

    Sometimes I feel that the poses I use are getting stale. Very little is in my control. Even my choice of models is mostly by chance. The settings, props and location are generally limited to what's available at the time. In the situations I find myself in the poses I can suggest are few. I feel guilty asking the girls to sit on the furniture and posing on the floor is usually out of the question.

    I would like to be able to take them to nice hotels or motels but that's not practical. Unless I know that what I am going to get is a 100% sure thing, spending good money to take a SW to a nice place could end up being a bust. Even with a girl I have previously photographed I cannot be sure. Gwen is a good case in point. Having her refuse to show her boobs in a $10 room is one thing, if the same thing had happened, after I had spend good money, at an upscale place I would have been a little upset.

    The fact that you and a few others get what I do, helps. It is nice to be appreciated by one's peers.

    CookyJar.

    PS: Have you seen: (click on this link) Snow & Heather In the SNJ general forum?

  14. #4555
    LOL. I like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    (I believe that all women are beautiful but some have a little more beauty then others)
    Do you mind if I use it once in a while.

    I appreciate what you said. It helps to hear a kind word every once in a while.

    Sometimes I feel that the poses I use are getting stale. Very little is in my control. Even my choice of models is mostly by chance. The settings, props and location are generally limited to what's available at the time. In the situations I find myself in the poses I can suggest are few. I feel guilty asking the girls to sit on the furniture and posing on the floor is usually out of the question.

    I would like to be able to take them to nice hotels or motels but that's not practical. Unless I know that what I am going to get is a 100% sure thing, spending good money to take a SW to a nice place could end up being a bust. Even with a girl I have previously photographed I cannot be sure. Gwen is a good case in point. Having her refuse to show her boobs in a $10 room is one thing, if the same thing had happened, after I had spend good money, at an upscale place I would have been a little upset.

    The fact that you and a few others get what I do, helps. It is nice to be appreciated by one's peers.

    CookyJar

    PS: Have you seen: (click on this link) Snow & Heather in the SNJ general forum?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gwen 18.jpg‎  

  15. #4554
    Hey CJ I use to come to your site or posts just to see you're hunts but one thing that I realize is that that your are not just a hunter (hobbies) you are an Artes. Your skills are amazing. It's your forme, presentation and that special eye that you have to take the pictures. On top of that you have unique skills in convincing this beauty to model for you. It's official you are the Picasso of our hobby. Thanks for the art work and keep them coming.

    DOC (I believe that all woman are beautiful but some have a little more beauty then others)

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Gwen has lost some weight. Still, IMHO, she has a beautifully shaped body. She has long shapely legs, a gorgeous butt and a flat taut tummy. She is very attractive, even though I could not properly capture her facial looks. In person she looks much better.

    What's more important, her personality has not changed. Gwen is not new to the avenue. I know more than a couple of you have sampled her wares. She has a very agreeable pleasant individual and gives her best. She was a little sick during our date and never a complaint until after our date. I never suspected a thing during her excellent BBBJ w / DT and FS doggie style bending over the arm of the couch. She never rushed or gave the slightest hint until we were fully dressed and she asked to be dropped off near her druggist. It was then that she mentioned that she did not feel well.

    Gwen is one of the good ones, treat her nice.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape