Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8093
-
06-07-12 06:25 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 118A newbie but.
CJ you are legendary in these parts! I have been a follower for quite some time. VERY active on another board, (same name). I luv your tiny spinner girls, and I agree with you, LUV the teeny tiny titties! Those double A cups are my Favs! Now if I can only get a set of balls and get on the Ave, instead of the AMPs, or BP, maybe I can get lucky with some of your beauties.
It is just so hard for a newbie with a new F150 with jersey tags to cruise the Ave and try to get lucky. I am just so frightened of getting pulled over ya know!
-
06-03-12 09:41 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 5563Gwen – Another Good Provider
I still don't see a down side.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
(Click on More Gwen To see more Gwen and click here to see It was Gwen .)
Gwen is still a good date. Even though she was very reluctant to let go of her boobs, Gwen and I had a pretty good time. Personally, I prefer her itty bitty titties over the bigger droopy types.
Don't get me wrong. She did let me suck on them, play with them and even pull on her hard nipples. She just did not want me to post pictures of them (this time).
CookyJar
-
06-03-12 09:35 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 5563Gwen – Still a top notch provider
Gwen has lost some weight. Still, IMHO, she has a beautifully shaped body. She has long shapely legs, a gorgeous butt and a flat taut tummy. She is very attractive, even though I could not properly capture her facial looks. In person she looks much better.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
What's more important, her personality has not changed. Gwen is not new to the avenue. I know more than a couple of you have sampled her wares. She has a very agreeable pleasant individual and gives her best. She was a little sick during our date and never a complaint until after our date. I never suspected a thing during her excellent BBBJ w / DT and FS doggie style bending over the arm of the couch. She never rushed or gave the slightest hint until we were fully dressed and she asked to be dropped off near her druggist. It was then that she mentioned that she did not feel well.
Gwen is one of the good ones, treat her nice.
CookyJar
-
06-03-12 07:59 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Amanda
Thanks Dave,
Originally Posted by Fkdave
[View Original Post]
That's what I'm talking about. Now all we need is what's the approximate time she was out; morning, noon or night?
CookyJar
-
06-03-12 00:54 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 89Amanda
Amanda is recently out of jail, filled out a bit (gorgeous) and is such an incredible provider. Met her up at Tioga as of 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 13:34 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 445If you want to fly east go Jet Blue out of Long Beach they are the best!
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 10:40 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sara
When I can, I like to tie my post and pictures in with the reviews of other members. Doing this not only helps with identification, but the additional information helps to determine the girl's demeanor.
I did a picture search for Sara. I checked out Duke's Photo Indexes, Supereloquent's2010 Favorite Pic Post, the Streetwalker Photos (No CookyJar Photo) thread, the Streetwalker Reports thread and the General thread. I found a couple of post seeking information on a Sara and lots of Sara / Sarah reports. Likewise, there are pictures, but none of this girl. She could have been in there. She could have been one of the girls mentioned by other mongers – but, I could not find her.
So we are going to have to rely on my memories from a month ago When I took these pictures. Unless another monger would like to step forward and comment.
CookyJar
-
06-02-12 10:38 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 104RE: Amanda
I have an old set of digits for Amanda that she gave me back when she was stripping and doing OTC. Don't know if they are any good as I have not been interested in her since she hit the K and the drugs hard. PM me if you would like them.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 10:36 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sara or Sarah
If it makes a difference (and apparently it does to some) I believe Sara spells her name S. A. R. A.
I found Sara near the 7Eleven on Kensington Avenue. I remember receiving a BBBJ and finishing FS standing Doggie Style. There were other people in the house, security on the bedroom door was not that great so I was reluctant to drop trousers and get naked.
I remember Sara as being friendly, cooperative and a nice date.
CookyJar
-
06-02-12 09:31 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Re: Amanda
His being a newbie did not upset me in the least. His private message did not bother me.
Originally Posted by Milo96
[View Original Post]
I am suggesting that posting such request in the open forum could get better results and you proved that point.
We now know that she is still around and does have a phone. That's more than we started out with. I am certain there are a lot of seniors as well as newbies happy to know that she is still available. I am one of them.
Thanks Milo.
CookyJar
-
06-02-12 07:26 #4543Regular Member

Posts: 15Hello Milo,
Thank you for your advice also. If I could ask you a favor. Would it be too much trouble to ask when she is out on the Ave?
Thank you
Originally Posted by Milo96
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 07:22 #4542Regular Member

Posts: 15Thank you and I will take you advice. Like I said, I am new to posting. I have seen Melissa several times and a few in Delaware. When I see her next, I will ask her premission to post her pics. Hopefully that will earn me some credit with the seniors. .
About Amanda, She is someone I like to meet. But I hate to travel all the way there and not see her. That is why I was hoping to set something up before hand. No worries. I will head that way next time I am free to roam.
Thanks again.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 01:08 #4541I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Dear Mr. CookyJar
Amanda is a super freak. Wow, I know it's bad that I'm lustful for a starving young girl like that, but I'm bad. Wow.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the pictures. If you should happen to see her. Let her know that she needs a tan and send her out to LA. I'm sure she would get quite a reception welcome here.
Holly Cow! Now, I'm going to have to peruse the PA thread to check out all your posts. Looks like you have a bevy of women to keep me entertained. Perhaps, Virgin Air has a discount package deal.
-
06-01-12 23:57 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 83Re: Amanda
Couple things.
Cookie. He's a newbie. Don't take it to heart. You do great stuff and we all love it. Thank you!
Amanda.yes she is a freak and she does have digits but she gave them to me with the due respect of keeping them to myself.
To a newbie of the Ave. Come earn your respect of the ave and you'll find what your looking for. Take it for granted and it won't go well.
Actually if you are that pent up ...hit an AMP downtown. The Ave can be hit or miss and it doesn't sound like miss is an option.
Happy Hunting
Milo
-
06-01-12 20:54 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Amanda the Little Freak
There is a tendency among new members not to trust the open forum.
A new member recently sent me the private message below. It is a request for information on a particular girl; one that I had previously reviewed. I often receive request of this type. New members and even Senior members sometimes PM me asking if I have knowledge about a girl I have posted on in the past. In my humble opinion, these request would be better served in the open forum where we can all benefit from the potential replies.
Here is a link to Amanda's review: She's a Super Freak .
Originally Posted by XXXXXXXX
Here is my response to the above PM.
I only saw her that once and that was awhile back. That does not mean that she is not available. It just means that I have not seen her.
My encounter with Amanda was at night, after 11pm, and I am rarely out at night. I found Amanda in an area of the avenue I seldom search. She could still be around, but, because I am not out and about at the right time and place – I wouldn't know.
You might get a better response if you post this type of request in the open forum. In the open forum there are more eyes, covering a widely search area.
In fact, I'd like to know about Amanda as well and placing this request in the open forum might help us both.
CookyJar











Reply With Quote




