Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1814

    Glad I never made it to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    I was just logging in to post a review of Alyvia. Your experience was similar to mine. Several calls to finally get to the room. Sounded like lots of background activity in her room when we did speak. I got there and she was a bit heavier than the pics. She wasn't ugly but I was expecting a bit better. Once we got to the bed she provided a fairly average but quick CBJ. She wouldn't do CG which is my favorite position. Settled for Doggy, finished and left. She didn't seem very interested in any conversation either. Usually I hit if off with providers, but not doing the position I want puts me where I no longer want to be nice to her. She is another lazy BP provider. I wouldn't recommend unless you are desperate.
    I called 3-4 times, and she always said "I'll call you back in five minutes," then never did. I finally had a conversation with her last week, and she sounded bored and it felt like my possible visit was more of an inconvenience than anything else. The phone vibe said "bail," so I did.

  2. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrumph  [View Original Post]
    So, with my primary options out and with mixed reviews in mind, I called Option C a. K. A the Backup Plan, Alyvia. 443-825-6950:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ity-20/7343370

    What a runaround just to get there. After several calls that seemed to take forever (with both male and female voices in the background at various times) , I finally made it to the room. I don't know what happened since her reveiws from March and April, which seemed to describe her appearance in a positive light, but from my perspective she seemed to have let herself go. Wasn't looking that kept up and is heavier than the pics would have you believe. Should have bailed, buuuuuuuuut, I didn't. CBJ, Doggy, Done. I would not recommend.
    I was just logging in to post a review of Alyvia. Your experience was similar to mine. Several calls to finally get to the room. Sounded like lots of background activity in her room when we did speak. I got there and she was a bit heavier than the pics. She wasn't ugly but I was expecting a bit better. Once we got to the bed she provided a fairly average but quick CBJ. She wouldn't do CG which is my favorite position. Settled for Doggy, finished and left. She didn't seem very interested in any conversation either. Usually I hit if off with providers, but not doing the position I want puts me where I no longer want to be nice to her. She is another lazy BP provider. I wouldn't recommend unless you are desperate.

  3. #1812

    Alyvia. A Bad Backup Plan

    Finally had some free time and was nearby Springfield so I called some providers I'd been keeping an eye on:

    Option A, Minnie 213-220-6118:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...hot-19/7950973

    Option B, Katy 919-946-9967:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ere-21/7704637

    Well, Option A said she'd be available in a half hour but I wound up not getting a hold of her again.

    Called Option B said she was unavailable until later. I didn't want to wait, so I moved on. I should note that I called her later (at the end of the eternal wait for Option C) and she said had just come back from working out. At least she's keeping herself in shape.

    So, with my primary options out and with mixed reviews in mind, I called Option C a. K. A the Backup Plan, Alyvia. 443-825-6950:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ity-20/7343370

    What a runaround just to get there. After several calls that seemed to take forever (with both male and female voices in the background at various times) , I finally made it to the room. I don't know what happened since her reveiws from March and April, which seemed to describe her appearance in a positive light, but from my perspective she seemed to have let herself go. Wasn't looking that kept up and is heavier than the pics would have you believe. Should have bailed, buuuuuuuuut, I didn't. CBJ, Doggy, Done. I would not recommend.

    Any info on Minnie or Katy would be appreciated, or any provider around who has a good attitude.

    Better luck out there!

  4. #1811

    Becka

    This weekend I wasted 30 minutes I can't get back. Tuition was for 30 minutes. I would have had a better time holding the tuition in one hand, while giving myself a standard NoVa finish with the other. Will not repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80...day-28/5208247

  5. #1810

    Absolutely hilarious!

    Hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalIngram  [View Original Post]
    As a new member to this board I'd like to contribute to the cause and will post about past, present and future missions.

    I recently went on a covert mission to see Nina.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-23/6032085

    I've seen her a time or two before with mixed results. As I'm a decent sort of fellow I wanted to give one more chance to become a good operative. After phone / text recon arrived at the extraction point and was greeted with a hug and 'peek' on check. After some small talk preceded to the mission. As always and also noted here (after some research) she leaves on her uniform but will push everything towards her stomach. Not one to allow touching below the waist but does like for her twins to be inspected. CBJ isn't worth mentioning, so moved to CG. After 10 mins of this decided to go for K9. That's when it dawned on me that I was hip deep in the swamp. Smell wasn't too aggressive but just enough to let intruders know they've been tagged with toxic gas. My soldier decided he'd had enough and wanted to go AWOL, so had to complete the mission before we'd get marked for life.

    Likeness to intel: 6 (she's Latina so there's something)

    Personality: 8 (nice girl)

    Mission statement: 4 (didn't give warning on toxic fumes nor wasn't invested in the mission)

    Had to visit the decontamination unit for about an hour to remove the toxins.

    Stay safe.

  6. #1809

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman #2  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this hottie from the west coast.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...wed-21/7859133
    I have read a few really good reviews. I have also been interested in this one but have been trying girls close to me lately.

  7. #1808

    Kelli

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this hottie from the west coast.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/v-your-little-secret-v-reviewed-21/7859133

  8. #1807

    If you like Preggos?

    [[ *EXPECTING *]]__[[* HOT MOMMy TO BE *]] __ [[* R E A D Y T O P L A Y *]].21.

    Posted: Sunday, June 3, 2012 2:12 AM.

    Hi Gentlemen!

    Are you looking to spend some time with an amazing 5MONTHS girl today?

    If so I'm the one for YOU!

    I'm BEAUTIFUL 100% REAL ALL NATURAL 5'5 with 36Bs

    4 If you like my pictures, you will love me in person!

    I'm AVAILABLE NOW. MY HOUR IS 300 AND OTHER TIME RATES AVAILABLE

    I DO NOT SHOW MY FACE BUT I'm BEAUTIFUL SO U HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

    , SAFETY IS 1'ST! NO block calls or text

    &9734; Marisela Available, lm well worth it.

    ({ MARISELA) 2. 4.0. &9733; 2. 2.9&9733; 8. 0.9. 6.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, FAIRFAX CIRCLE PRIVATE INCALL.
    Not really my thing but it might be for someone else.

    Enjoy

  9. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by BilalIngram  [View Original Post]
    As a new member to this board I'd like to contribute to the cause and will post about past, present and future missions.

    I recently went on a covert mission to see Nina.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-23/6032085

    I've seen her a time or two before with mixed results. As I'm a decent sort of fellow I wanted to give one more chance to become a good operative. After phone / text recon arrived at the extraction point and was greeted with a hug and 'peek' on check. After some small talk preceded to the mission. As always and also noted here (after some research) she leaves on her uniform but will push everything towards her stomach. Not one to allow touching below the waist but does like for her twins to be inspected. CBJ isn't worth mentioning, so moved to CG. After 10 mins of this decided to go for K9. That's when it dawned on me that I was hip deep in the swamp. Smell wasn't too aggressive but just enough to let intruders know they've been tagged with toxic gas. My soldier decided he'd had enough and wanted to go AWOL, so had to complete the mission before we'd get marked for life.

    Likeness to intel: 6 (she's Latina so there's something)

    Personality: 8 (nice girl)

    Mission statement: 4 (didn't give warning on toxic fumes nor wasn't invested in the mission)

    Had to visit the decontamination unit for about an hour to remove the toxins.

    Stay safe.
    Best post hands I haveread on here! To funny.

  10. #1805

    Nina

    As a new member to this board I'd like to contribute to the cause and will post about past, present and future missions.

    I recently went on a covert mission to see Nina

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-23/6032085

    I've seen her a time or two before with mixed results. As I'm a decent sort of fellow I wanted to give one more chance to become a good operative. After phone / text recon arrived at the extraction point and was greeted with a hug and 'peek' on check. After some small talk preceded to the mission. As always and also noted here (after some research) she leaves on her uniform but will push everything towards her stomach. Not one to allow touching below the waist but does like for her twins to be inspected. CBJ isn't worth mentioning, so moved to CG. After 10 mins of this decided to go for K9. That's when it dawned on me that I was hip deep in the swamp. Smell wasn't too aggressive but just enough to let intruders know they've been tagged with toxic gas. My soldier decided he'd had enough and wanted to go AWOL, so had to complete the mission before we'd get marked for life.

    Likeness to intel: 6 (she's Latina so there's something)

    Personality: 8 (nice girl)

    Mission statement: 4 (didn't give warning on toxic fumes nor wasn't invested in the mission)

    Had to visit the decontamination unit for about an hour to remove the toxins.

    Stay safe.

  11. #1804

    I wouldn't have even given her a second thought

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJones  [View Original Post]
    PINKY aka MEME.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...l-_-21/7642889

    So I called her about a month ago and she answered sounding pleasant enough so I scheduled an out outcall. She said she'd be here in an hour and didn't answer her phone for the next 3 hours, then answer and said she was in traffic but still coming but ofcourse never came. Finally talked to her and told her to come the next day. The next day she pulled the same bulls#$att and wasted 5 or 6 more hours out of my day. This pissed me off yet made me want to get something for my wasted time so I call 4 an incall the 3rd day. I get to her slummy motel and call her and she doesn't answer my 1st 3 calls but calls me back and tells me she is waiting on her friend to leave the room with her date. I'm in the parking lot and there are 10 or more young thugs on the balcony near her room. I see her come out of one room and go into another in her bathrobe so I call her as I see her walking, she answers the phone (while I'm watching her) and denies that she is the girl in the bathrobe on the phone talking to me but tells me to wait 10 more minutes. It's broad daylight out with tons of activity. I pull off. I definitely recommend not wasting your time with this one as I've done enough of that for all of us. This is her new number. Her old was a 619 area code. In some ads she's pinky in others she's meme.
    After she blew you off two times, you still tried her? There are too many providers that are professional to deal with this crap. This girl had red flags on fire. Thanks for reporting.

    Lovejugs

  12. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to call her twice without any success. If anyone hears differently, please pm.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Now that would be a shame!

    MnV

  13. #1802

    Retired?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Anyone seen her around of late? Hate to miss the next tour dates!

    Thanks,

    MnV.
    I have tried to call her twice without any success. If anyone hears differently, please pm.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  14. #1801
    Hey guys,

    Anyone seen her around of late? Hate to miss the next tour dates!

    Thanks,

    MnV.

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 171637

    Vivian is back & well worth the trip! 610 324 0476. Pics R real.

    [

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ent-23/7521906

  15. #1800

    Fyi

    Just because you see white stuff, does not necessarily mean there is a yeast infection. Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of a female's cycle. It could just mean that she is ovulating. If itching is present, thick white discharge could indicate a yeast infection. Be careful!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJones  [View Original Post]
    SAMARA aka Lina Rose 904-419-3146.

    Very sweet girl, Stayed much longer than what she was compensated for $ for q but stayed about an hour. She started off with a CBJ and then layed back for mish. Great for the first 5min of mish before I looked down and saw that caulky white stuff some would confuse with wettness but is actual a sign of a yeast infection. Needless to say I rushed myself through because I was somewhat turned off by then. A week later my wife pops up with an infection. Hopefully She has taken care of her infection by now cause she has a nice friendly personality and unrushed service. Minus the yeast I'd recommend her. She looks just like her picture in the face but she is a bit heavier than in her photos (not a slim waste at all but not sloppy fat either).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape