Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 9059
-
04-11-12 16:09 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 2686My experience with Red
I found her to be an annoying timewaster. Called for info, and 30 seconds into the call, she just hangs up on me. I text that it was rude to hang up, and she texts "are you a cop." As if a cop will say "yes."
Originally Posted by JoeFreeman
[View Original Post]
Multiple texts back and forth asking what kind of work I do, as if anyone is going to tell the truth. Then she starts asking what time I want an appointment. I usually like a little info first. No matter what I do, can't get her to answer phone or call me.
Gave up after 20 minutes. 8 text exchanges, and 6 calls.
-
04-11-12 11:24 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 208New reports: V and Alyvia
Alyvia.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ght-20/7330289
I saw Alyvia a week ago. Everything is covered. She has nice smile and of course nice body. The damage was. 8 for 15. It was difficult to contact and make appointment with her if it is your first time. It was hard for me. After all, I got what I came for. The experience wasn't anything special. SMs, if you want more details, PM me. Would I repeat? Maybe.
V.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ent-23/7521906
I saw V yesterday. I can go on and on about her, but let me make it short and save everyone's time. She is sweet and really cute. I will repeat. Go see her. And, be nice.
Be safe,
FS
-
04-11-12 07:40 #1707Regular Member

Posts: 2Spinner Passion
Wow great body on Passion.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-_n-22/7521358
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...&image=7512608
2 call but had to wait 5 minutes for room number. Well worth the wait. Did I say Fantastic body. She has a roommate Paridise who I have seen before and is just as good.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-24/3164786
Passion says they will do doubles and I'm saving up as this has been a Fantasy for a long time. If your in the Dale City area you will have a great time
-
04-10-12 22:33 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 25Made an attempt but:
Originally Posted by Harrumph
[View Original Post]
Strike 1- very nervous on the phone and one step behind with instructions.
Strike 2- the directed entrance walked me right past a table of function organizers. From the looks on their faces, I was not the first to pass by their table.
Strike 3- the hillbilly in the room next to hers, with his door open, is aware of business: "the working girl is next door," as I passed by.
Strike 4- "girlfriend" trying to sneak into the bathroom as door is opening.
I'm sure that she is a fun girl. But she was nervous as hell and, given all the other events, I chose to bail. She was not showing much professionalism and leaving too long a trail- but she was young and cute.
-
04-10-12 18:41 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 76Mz. Red
Anyone had a go yet?
She's next on my list?
She looks hot, is she TGTBT?
Mz. Red
-
04-10-12 18:32 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 76BBW lovers Report: Tracey
I meet with Tracey today after about a week of texting (I had to wait on the wife to go out of town). Two call setup. Got to the room, she looks just like in the pictures though she did have a little acne but not soo much as to be a turn off she also looks like she lost a little weight. We didn't really do any leo check. She asked me where I was from I told her turns out we grew up in the same neighborhood. We started out with CBJ. It wasn't the mechanical type, she acted as if she was really into or enjoyed her job. The CBJ lasted for about 10 minutes then she went to CG, she has some really nice juicy breast. It was going along as I had I exspected she acted as if she was REALLY into it. I just knew I could go for awhile longer had every intention of switching to greek which was on the menu. Then she worked her muscles and it was all over for me, Christmas came early. Anyhow I've already scheduled to she her again on Friday. I'm going to make it to the GREEK! Damage was. 7. If you're into BBWs I highly recommend. Right now she's in F, burg, don't know for how long but she seems to do the F-burg, Charlottesville VA beach circuit.
Looks:depends on what you like.
Attitude: 9.
Skill: 8
-
04-10-12 09:19 #1703Regular Member

Posts: 3SunShyne
Went to see her last night based on the reports. Took 3 calls, one for the general location, another for the hotel, and then a final call for the room. Nice gal, but seemed more interested in getting me out the door than making it appear she was interested in the service. She did have a lot of calls so that may explain it. Damage was. 8 for a half, and I was hustled out after 20. The previous report on the smoke was 100% accurate, I went for a half and my clothes stunk. YMMV, your luck might be better if she isn't as busy.
-
04-09-12 18:21 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 152Vivian
100 for 15
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-12 17:18 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 86Sunshyne or caysee
She was on my radar since I read this review. Got a chance to see her, regular 2 calls. Started with CBJ then CG and ended in missionary. She was into what she's doing but I think the cigarette or the blunt that she smoked was turn off for me, room was full of smoke smell and then she didn't have enough rags for me to clean. Damage was $.20, I should have gone for shorter stay but now the water is under the bridge.
Overall it was OK, but not satisfactory YMMV.
Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-12 16:34 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 42Elyse Sparks
I've been watching ads and reading about Elyse Sparks (415) 254-8976 for a while:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...d80-21/6638384
I called her today and found out she had shifted hotels to one near Landmark. Based on my last couple of negative experiences over there I was exactly enthusiastic. Still, she seemed cool on the phone and I think she's legit (at least if the reviews I've read are correct). I mentioned on the phone that the area was a bit dodgy these days and the next thing I know she's asking ME if I'm L. E. Then she gets weird, wishes me well and hangs up. No answer when I called back. I think I must be under some kind of Landmark curse. Do any of these girls want to make money? She was way too flakey for my taste. Her loss. I'd like to hear if anyone else had an experience with her.
-
04-09-12 16:22 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 121What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Phillie
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-12 16:00 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 152+1 for Vivian
Apparently I wasn't the first to see her today! LOL. Very sweet Viet girl who despite apparently being in the biz for a bit, has yet to harden like some of the girls out there. Sort of reminds me of how Eva was when she first started. She'll be in Springfield until Wednesday, then Thursday in Fairfax for a single night before she's homeward bound. Get on board early before she leaves.
Originally Posted by A John
[View Original Post]
P
-
04-09-12 14:03 #1697Regular Member

Posts: 12Alyvia
Warlock, Thanks for the intel on Alyvia. She's been on my radar for awhile, but I've been unable to get a quote for less than $.4 for hh, so I've abstained. This may cause me to reevealuate and pay her a visit. Here's the previous posts about her:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1401191
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-12 13:28 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 834Thanks Moonview "V is for va va voom"
Vivian is back & well worth the trip! 610 324 0476. Pics R real
[ http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ent-23/7521906
-
04-09-12 08:09 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 121Alyvia
I believe someone here reviewed her but I couldn't find it so here is mine.
When I finally got to her room I was pleasantly surprised to find a very cute young woman behind the door. She was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. We negotiated the price and I laid out the donation. She removed her pants to show her hot little hips and legs in a nice thong. We both finished undressing and she asked me if I had any fetishes and I told her I was into good body movement and like dirty talk. She started a nice CBJ for about 5 mins then asked if I was ready to fuck her. I said hell yea and decided on mish to see that pretty young thing under me. After about 5 mins I pulled her legs up on my shoulders and she became more vocal. I was really enjoying the position and started to think about seeing her cute little ass up in the air. Unfortunately that thought brought me to climax before we could switch but it was just as nice coming in the hat inside her. Her muscles milking me and her talking dirty to me duriing the aftershocks. We laid there after and she gave me a wipe to remove the hat and she took another wipe and cleaned me up. We laid there for the remainder and chatted about the business and other providers and clients. I am older and normally take close to half an hour to cum but she got me there in probably 15 mins or less. As others have said she will run you through a maze to get to her but it is well worth it.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-20/7330289
4438256950.
Warlock













