Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3577

    Lol

    [QUOTE=StreetMeat; 1457665]She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe! [/QUOT.

    The strangest thing I found was a couple of dildos, a vibe and a big tube of ky! That was back in the day (Early to mid 90, s) at the Gemini on Plymouth! I also remember seeing a french maids outfit at the same spot on another occasion. Haven't been there in a few years though not sure if the place still exists?

  2. #3576

    Weekend stroll

    I had a chance to get out and about in the triangle over the memorial weekend. I popped around about 9:30 pm and stayed until 1:30 am strolling the various areas. I saw several BSW running around, but I was looking for a young WSW. About 10:30, I came across a young 25 yo, dirty blonde haired girl, about 130 lbs, slight firm be cups, firm body and clean. She smelled soap clean and that peaked my interest immediately. We strolled around while she BBBJCIMTC all the while, I dropped her off with her friend Jackson. Later about 12:00, I happened across a girl as she was getting out of her truck and walking down the street. Dirty blonde, no kids. 31, 120 lbs, soft, perky round almost perfect breasts, very tight, muscular body with a soft supple ass. She laughed and got in, she seemed a bit nervous, but did the LE check as we drove off. I noticed, that even though she was nervous she was pretty laid back. She quickly informed me that she was new at this whole game and in fact, I was her third date. We drove off to a favorite spot for settling back with a honey for a bit. At the spot, things got interesting, a lengthy and very enjoyable BBBJ and various positions later, I flipped her over doggie style and pounded the greek for a good half hour. We were both thoroughly soaked at the end and I was worn out and satisfied for once. We exchanged numbers and I actually called her and we got together again tonight. Tonight's episode was better then the last and we spent a couple of hours together. Very enjoyable time and well worth the. 6 donation to her charity.

    K

  3. #3575

    Thanks guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I'd be extremely cautious in that area. If they were out, it might be a sting. You are better off heading 20 min down the road to Detroit, or going north to flint.
    Thanks all for the advice. I've been o Auburn Hills before so I know my way around, but I'm not from around here. My corp offices are here so I'll be travelling here from time to time. I did cruise down woodward earlier and down between the lower Miles was flagged down by a couple older BSW, but not my cup of tea. At least not tonight. Rough looking area. Will look into the flint option.

  4. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    There are no active strolls in the area. Very doubtful you saw a SP walking there. If that's what you want you are much better off reading the flint thread, getting on 75 and going 45 minutes north. Flint has a lot of strip clubs and active strolls. Oakland county has nothing.
    Thanks Mister Slate and Oneknot. Ironically, I just got back from taking a cruise down Woodward (kinda by accident but I saw Woodward and remembered reading it in here). As I got close to the Detroit and the "shadier" the area became I was flagged down by a couple of older BSW not too far from I-94 exit. They were a bit old looking for me so I passed. My main mission was scoping out the area while it was / is light out. Hate to get in the wrong area of Detroit without knowing my way around.

    Thanks again for the advice.

  5. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater  [View Original Post]
    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks
    There are no active strolls in the area. Very doubtful you saw a SP walking there. If that's what you want you are much better off reading the flint thread, getting on 75 and going 45 minutes north. Flint has a lot of strip clubs and active strolls. Oakland county has nothing.

  6. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater  [View Original Post]
    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks
    I'd be extremely cautious in that area. If they were out, it might be a sting. You are better off heading 20 min down the road to Detroit, or going north to flint.

  7. #3571

    Auburn Hills. Pontiac Area

    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks

  8. #3570

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe!
    Could swear I saw Sandra this morning about 8am or so in a monger's car pulling off Lantz onto JR.

  9. #3569
    I try not to touch or even look at anything too closely in the rooms.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe!

  10. #3568

    Laurie

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in the D in awhile, I have always had the best luck on the Ave. In the past so that is where I went. I was originally looking for Ally I used to see her in the past and she was alot of fun. So it wasn't long and I ran into her, man is she going down the meds are really getting the best of her. I told her that I had been in town awhile and didn't have time then. I didn't even want a date with her. I drove around a little more and found Laurie on Mcgraw I would say mid 30's nice tan clean all her teeth and they were white. She wanted 50 for everything I offered 40 she said ok we went to a spot and everything went as planed. She is a nice person or was that day and I have talked to her since. I would recommend and she said I could pass on digits. I am going to see her tomorrow and try and get some picks. I also cruised through the victory parking lot and seen a couple hot looking swer's one showed me her tits young brunette and they were nice. I don't know what is going on there but it don't look good. I would say if you don't want to get robed don't go with those girls, looks very risky to me When I pulled in there was someone in a black ford edge limited talking to the girl that showed me her tits. He drove to the back parked and that car was there all day probably a pimp so beware.
    This is the post from our first date.

  11. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathvj  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, or at least a perfect description of her for months now, probably regularily on Monday mornings, all through out the winter, right about the same time you mentioned. 9 or 10 am. I have always wanted to ask if anyone else has seen her, because if we are talking the same woman, she is mind blowing, well looks at least. She always seemed way TGTBT, so I have only drove past and stared and the funny thing is that I do not recall anyone on these posts commenting about this particular BSW. Whether thought of a possible decoy, or the real deal, and in front of the vic, out in the open, right on the ave, in a place where it seems like dearborn leo likes to extend there welcome. Now I am really intrigued. She is always out and I this is the first post I can recall. Has anyone else felt the same way, just way to seemingly obvious to approach?
    Yes. I thought the same thing! Although, I have seen her as early as 8am, too. I always figured she was a decoy because she (at least from the car) looked smoking hot! I'm going to keep my eye out more now.

  12. #3566
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Older, younger or about the same age as Olivia / Melissa?
    She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe!

  13. #3565

    Chastity in the Triangle

    After cruising the triangle for the last 2 or 3 nights and seeing no activity I was going to call it a night last night until I saw a WSW at the 6 and tele gas station. I circled around and finally got her attention for the scoop. WSW about 5'3" 110lbs blonde early to mid 30's she was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. Chastity was not bad looking (not the greatest) but not bad and I took her to the spot for a decent bbbj2cim and out the window finish! Jackson and his quarter brother took care of her and also acquired the digits for future reference! She was out with a taller and slightly thicker brunette and talked about having other friends available to meet!

  14. #3564

    Laurie

    Had a second date with Laurie and got a couple picks this time that I will included. She has been a great person to hang out with so far, no drama and a lot of fun. She is looking for new clients so if you would like pm me and I will pass on digits. From the conversations I have had with her I think she is 38.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	laurie 2 (640x480).jpg
Views:	2273
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	178465

  15. #3563
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    I actually got a chuckle out of that!

    Question, I don't know if anyone was on jr around 7pm but there was a WSW walking with oliva near 7 mile she was wearing all black I would say about 5'7 black hair and kind of thin. Any info?
    Older, younger or about the same age as Olivia / Melissa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape