Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 21048
-
05-23-12 21:44 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 38Warren?
9 and Dq, is that Warren? Historically you get SW's up and down 9 mile, by the are as well, but I think I remember if an uncle from Warren gets you, that means a mugshot up on their city website, at least it did a couple of years ago. Anyone know if they still do that?
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-12 20:06 #5447Senior Member

Posts: 130Caution
Trust me fellow mongers, you do NOT want to be caught by either Hazel Park or Warren LEO. You'll wish you were dealing with Detroit / WC.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-12 17:18 #5446Regular Member

Posts: 9Was on my way to Detroit headed down Dequinder and saw a tall, leggy, short haired mid 20's-mid 30's BSW sitting on the curb with there of the BP, I believe it is?
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
Sitting there with some black guy who was probably her pimp. Wearing a small glossy top and black shorts. Eyeballed me as soon as I pulled into the gas station. Seem too suspicious to me, so in fear of getting robbed I went to the gas station across the street.
Looking back over at the couple, I then see her start to strut up dequinder by herself. Be careful out there as uncle usually tends to be out there catching anyone doing over the speed limit.
-
05-23-12 13:49 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 299Devon. Triangle
Yeah. I would have to be pretty damn blue in the balls to give her another shot. Maybe she spent some time in the county lockup. I hear the diet there is very starchy, and it will thicken up the skinniest crackhead in short order.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-12 11:37 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 356Laurie the Ave.
Haven't been in the D in awhile, I have always had the best luck on the Ave. In the past so that is where I went. I was originally looking for Ally I used to see her in the past and she was alot of fun. So it wasn't long and I ran into her, man is she going down the meds are really getting the best of her. I told her that I had been in town awhile and didn't have time then. I didn't even want a date with her. I drove around a little more and found Laurie on Mcgraw I would say mid 30's nice tan clean all her teeth and they were white. She wanted 50 for everything I offered 40 she said ok we went to a spot and everything went as planed. She is a nice person or was that day and I have talked to her since. I would recommend and she said I could pass on digits. I am going to see her tomorrow and try and get some picks. I also cruised through the victory parking lot and seen a couple hot looking swer's one showed me her tits young brunette and they were nice. I don't know what is going on there but it don't look good. I would say if you don't want to get robed don't go with those girls, looks very risky to me When I pulled in there was someone in a black ford edge limited talking to the girl that showed me her tits. He drove to the back parked and that car was there all day probably a pimp so beware.
-
05-23-12 10:40 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 163Saw her by the party store there a couple days ago. Did seem a bit thicker in the legs (think she was wearing the same shorts). Sher is on my "no go"list so I drove by. Her handler must have been there also, very built white guy that gave me a smirk as I passed.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-12 10:06 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 299Devon putting on weight?
I spied something in a pink top and short shorts yesterday over on Woodbine, so I flipped around for a closer look. The young lady looked just like Devon from the waist up, but her legs and bottom were much thicker than I can recall. I'm not complaining. The view was still nice. I have a long and colorful history with women shaped like this. I just didn't know Devon was one of them. Can anyone else confirm? Has Devon put some junk in her trunk recently?
It's been a while since I prodded this little starfish. Maybe with a deeper cushion the pushin' will be improved.
-
05-22-12 12:31 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 299I tried telling you guys about her. This woman is an old-school freak of the first order. Nobody pm'd me for her digits, though. I still have them, and she is always looking for a few good members.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-12 06:21 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 486On the flatbed
Yesterday morning, I noticed a black WC Sheriff car from MSEU pulled over a car on the R and a bit later, the flatbed showed up. Keep your eyes open.
-
05-22-12 03:34 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 273Try reading the forum for a few pages, Mr john has been hot lately with uncle leo patrolling around. It might have something to do with the new meijer's being built on 8 and woodward. So be aware of your surroundings.
Originally Posted by Gonzoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-12 23:52 #5438Regular Member

Posts: 9Long time lurker, first time posting.
After reading many posts from here, decided to take my first trip to visit my buddy John yesterday around 6 p. M.
Saw about 6 or 7 of them out there, but also alot of kids in the nearby park, and just too populated for my tastes.
Saw 2 WSW's I took interest in. First one: short blonde hair in short skirt, nice body up until she turns around you get a glimpse of the face. Heavy drug useage apparent and obvious.
Second one: Tall skinny brunette walking along with BSW, in a brown dress. Looked decent but with all the heat reported, did not even chance it.
Whats the deal with mister john anyway? Is he really that bad? Decoys? Stings? I only want to pick up a few WSW's for clothed pics and video. Doing my own little "girls of detroit" documentary.
-
05-21-12 21:19 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 270Sara. The Triangle
This blond, mid 20s SW has a nice rack. I've heard mixed reports about her. But my experiences have been great. Nice BJ. Nice FS. A trip to the isles of greece also available. And she's a dirty girl, just how I like them. A bit thicker than I generally like, but by NO means BBW. Just a bit of meat on the bones. .25 for BJ. .40 for FS. .50 for a trip to the isles.
-
05-21-12 21:18 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 270Lucy. The R
This WSW has been showing up on the R from time to time. Generally between State Fair and 8. Complexion issues. 21yo. Nice body. No FS on a car date (so far) , but will take a hard skull job, and CIM. Nice little body, and young. Overall, a good experience for. 25.
-
05-21-12 18:32 #5435Regular Member

Posts: 10Sting
First time posting long time to the game.
Did a stroll on the are around noon and just north of
Mcnicols there were 2. Decoys there one white and one black.
I recognized here she got me about 4 years ago.
On the other note do you guys remember Bunny she is
One off my regulers say her couple days ago she is 5. 5 about 120 very nice.
And finish was the best 1 hour aff sweat
If someone want to trade I like small spinners.
Watch out for leo
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
05-21-12 17:04 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 207Next to R
Went through the area as usual, on my way home. Saw a couple cute BSW, but there was way too much traffic out there, then spotted a marked LEO heading south on R. Saw a WSW, brunette, looked like a good body, she turned and headed down a side street as soon as the LEO went by. I turned round a side street past and figured I'd try to get her further down the street. No dice, she must of cut down a alley or ducked in a house. Wound up cutting down Oakland and spotted a this girl in a jean skirt walking north on oakland. Didn't think she was a SW as she was carrying a grocery bag, but she looked and stared me down. I pulled a U-turn and she had stopped walking. Offered her a lift and she got in. Turns out she lives down the street. Said we could head to her place either inside or garage or backyard. No way. From my many trips through there I knew of a nice secluded spot with easy outs. Good BBBJ with swallow for 25 plus digit play, nice warm, wet, and clean smelling and looking. Got digits, but no minutes. Said her name was Kay. Definitely going to repeat when I can get a hold of her. White, curly brown hair, average build, good see's though slight droop. Shaved and clean below.











Reply With Quote





