Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 19141
-
05-21-12 09:10 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 742April in Warrendale Area!
Scooped April early this morning 26 years WSW dirty blonde about 5'4" 120lbs for decent bbbj2cim for Jackson and honest abe. I was a little disappointed in the finish because just when I got to the breaking point she stopped and just held it without any movement. Needless to say I am not totally empty! LOL
-
05-21-12 09:03 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 742It Snowed Saturday!
Picked up snow again for the same deal but better this time around for Jackson!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-12 09:00 #3524Regular Member

Posts: 11Onion.
A big, round, plump booty.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-12 07:58 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 846What?
At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have to ask; what do you mean by onion?
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-12 06:35 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 236Triangle Sunday evening
Went down 6 Mile, Seven, Five / Lahser, and GR area around 8:30 pm Sunday. Saw 3 WSW, all over 35 near GR / 24. Got the vibe they were being too obvious. They didn't give the tell all stare when driving by nor would they walk down side street like a hungry SW will.
Its Monday and I am not wanting to burn gas. Any seniors with digits to share for anything near downriver, GR or US12 is appreciated.
-
05-21-12 00:38 #3521Regular Member

Posts: 23Digits
Hey Oneknot.
If you get a hold of her. Can you pass the digits on?
Thanks
-
05-20-12 23:45 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 327Jc girl
I was stopping on jc to stretch my legs when a girl walked up. She was probably in her thirties. Asked if I had a smoke, and we sat on the curb chatting for a while. Nice girl great conversation. Probably hung out for 15 min before she asked if I wanted a date. I told her yeah, but was on the bike ad would have to do it another time. She said no problem, and directed me to a garage around the corner. Lord I swear this girl was a champion sucker. Curly brunette, spinner bod, has a scar on her right cheek that looks like a pair of lips. All in all had fun for a jack. Will definitely repeat. Gave me her number but must have been out of minutes. FS repeat next time. Wish I could remember her name.
-
05-19-12 15:05 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 118I saw that last night. I drove by in the morning and saw a SW talking to 3 guys that looked like UC LEO. I get tempted, but I will not pull into that place. I saw a player from state watching the action from behind the truck stop.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-12 00:25 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 438Victory?
Forgot to put this in my last post. Did the Michigan cruise, saw what the bretheren been saying about the motel lot. I saw a tall, WSW and a healthy lookin fine ass BSW, out in the open in broad daylight. Both were 9's at worst. Play at your own risk.
-
05-17-12 14:52 #3517Regular Member

Posts: 19The are at noon
I took a leisure stroll down the are around noon and saw one WSW near 8 and a BSW near 7 but didn't have time to do any recon, plus I was wondering should I even bother with all the heat that's been reported and the past weeks in that area.
Since I have to head back to that area later maybe I will have better luck and more time to stroll.
-
05-15-12 21:18 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 438Did she have very short hair, and an onion? Wanted 2 scoop her the other day, but pigs were parked in the liquor store's (on Nevada) lot with binoculars.
Originally Posted by TechTraveler77
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-12 17:12 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 270Stephanie. The R
Picked up this one for HH. She's a bit thick. White. Brown hair. But she likes what she does, isn't on the H, and isn't an idiot. She's on the north end of the R, generally. But she's hit or miss to find. Not a constant presence.
-
05-15-12 12:02 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 356Allie from the Ave.
Has anyone seen Allie she is usually on the ave when she is out? Just wondering if she is still around and if so what des she look like now. I am thinking about making a trip down there to check it out, haven't been in awhile do to distance. I am just not in the area much anymore. That woman can take a pounding and loves it, any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
05-14-12 23:54 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 145Toya from the R
Just cruised the R and seen a fine twenty something WSW. Went to make the turn and wound up missing her. But my luck was good and scooped up Toya, BSW in her late 30's. Agreed on BBBJ for jack and she went to work with her great skills until CIM. Would repeat be again except will drop off in same place picked up, instead of be has station.
-
05-14-12 17:23 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 145Fort S. Fun
Made a visit to detroit and took a stroll down fort. Hooked up with a nice blond WSW mid thirty's 130 pounds with some great C's. Amy let me roam while she performed her BBBJ CIM work for a jack. If I see her near KFC will definitely repeat!









Reply With Quote





