Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3545

    Asia

    Asia was out last night on the R. Damn she gives great head! Was hoping to get more but time was not on my side.

    Asia is a thin black spinner, twenty something with medium black hair.

  2. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? Black obviously, but is she skinny waist with nice curves? Think I saw her lastnight at the comet on 7 mile. Haven't seen here out before.
    She was thin with red streaks in black hair. Also seen her out a few days ago near Havana by school.

  3. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathvj  [View Original Post]
    9 and Dq, is that Warren? Historically you get SW's up and down 9 mile, by the are as well, but I think I remember if an uncle from Warren gets you, that means a mugshot up on their city website, at least it did a couple of years ago. Anyone know if they still do that?
    Don't know about the mugshots. As for location, DQ is the border between Hazel Park and Warren and also between Oakland and Macomb Counties.

    Oh, yeah, got a very good but too pricey. 4 BBBJTCIM from Monica (WSW. 40 YO, long reddish hair, maybe B's or C's, decent body) on the R yesterday. Hey, I was in a pinch. Good attention to requests but there are others just as good for 1/2 the price.

  4. #3542

    Warren?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the marathon station and saw what looked like a SW sitting on the curb. I looped around and pulled in to get a coffee. She was was propositioning guys as they were walking in. She looked much better on the drive by. WSW, brunette, thin, mid 20's and obviously in need of meds. I told her no thanks and she went and sat at the bus stop. I've also seen what looked like working girls coming out of the select inn there as well. They're moving north folks.
    9 and Dq, is that Warren? Historically you get SW's up and down 9 mile, by the are as well, but I think I remember if an uncle from Warren gets you, that means a mugshot up on their city website, at least it did a couple of years ago. Anyone know if they still do that?

  5. #3541

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the marathon station and saw what looked like a SW sitting on the curb. I looped around and pulled in to get a coffee. She was was propositioning guys as they were walking in. She looked much better on the drive by. WSW, brunette, thin, mid 20's and obviously in need of meds. I told her no thanks and she went and sat at the bus stop. I've also seen what looked like working girls coming out of the select inn there as well. They're moving north folks.
    Trust me fellow mongers, you do NOT want to be caught by either Hazel Park or Warren LEO. You'll wish you were dealing with Detroit / WC.

  6. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the marathon station and saw what looked like a SW sitting on the curb. I looped around and pulled in to get a coffee. She was was propositioning guys as they were walking in. She looked much better on the drive by. WSW, brunette, thin, mid 20's and obviously in need of meds. I told her no thanks and she went and sat at the bus stop. I've also seen what looked like working girls coming out of the select inn there as well. They're moving north folks.
    Was on my way to Detroit headed down Dequinder and saw a tall, leggy, short haired mid 20's-mid 30's BSW sitting on the curb with there of the BP, I believe it is?

    Sitting there with some black guy who was probably her pimp. Wearing a small glossy top and black shorts. Eyeballed me as soon as I pulled into the gas station. Seem too suspicious to me, so in fear of getting robbed I went to the gas station across the street.

    Looking back over at the couple, I then see her start to strut up dequinder by herself. Be careful out there as uncle usually tends to be out there catching anyone doing over the speed limit.

  7. #3539

    Devon. Triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Saw her by the party store there a couple days ago. Did seem a bit thicker in the legs (think she was wearing the same shorts). Sher is on my "no go"list so I drove by. Her handler must have been there also, very built white guy that gave me a smirk as I passed.
    Yeah. I would have to be pretty damn blue in the balls to give her another shot. Maybe she spent some time in the county lockup. I hear the diet there is very starchy, and it will thicken up the skinniest crackhead in short order.

  8. #3538

    Laurie the Ave.

    Haven't been in the D in awhile, I have always had the best luck on the Ave. In the past so that is where I went. I was originally looking for Ally I used to see her in the past and she was alot of fun. So it wasn't long and I ran into her, man is she going down the meds are really getting the best of her. I told her that I had been in town awhile and didn't have time then. I didn't even want a date with her. I drove around a little more and found Laurie on Mcgraw I would say mid 30's nice tan clean all her teeth and they were white. She wanted 50 for everything I offered 40 she said ok we went to a spot and everything went as planed. She is a nice person or was that day and I have talked to her since. I would recommend and she said I could pass on digits. I am going to see her tomorrow and try and get some picks. I also cruised through the victory parking lot and seen a couple hot looking swer's one showed me her tits young brunette and they were nice. I don't know what is going on there but it don't look good. I would say if you don't want to get robed don't go with those girls, looks very risky to me When I pulled in there was someone in a black ford edge limited talking to the girl that showed me her tits. He drove to the back parked and that car was there all day probably a pimp so beware.

  9. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I spied something in a pink top and short shorts yesterday over on Woodbine, so I flipped around for a closer look. The young lady looked just like Devon from the waist up, but her legs and bottom were much thicker than I can recall. I'm not complaining. The view was still nice. I have a long and colorful history with women shaped like this. I just didn't know Devon was one of them. Can anyone else confirm? Has Devon put some junk in her trunk recently?

    It's been a while since I prodded this little starfish. Maybe with a deeper cushion the pushin' will be improved.
    Saw her by the party store there a couple days ago. Did seem a bit thicker in the legs (think she was wearing the same shorts). Sher is on my "no go"list so I drove by. Her handler must have been there also, very built white guy that gave me a smirk as I passed.

  10. #3536

    Devon putting on weight?

    I spied something in a pink top and short shorts yesterday over on Woodbine, so I flipped around for a closer look. The young lady looked just like Devon from the waist up, but her legs and bottom were much thicker than I can recall. I'm not complaining. The view was still nice. I have a long and colorful history with women shaped like this. I just didn't know Devon was one of them. Can anyone else confirm? Has Devon put some junk in her trunk recently?

    It's been a while since I prodded this little starfish. Maybe with a deeper cushion the pushin' will be improved.

  11. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    This blond, mid 20s SW has a nice rack. I've heard mixed reports about her. But my experiences have been great. Nice BJ. Nice FS. A trip to the isles of greece also available. And she's a dirty girl, just how I like them. A bit thicker than I generally like, but by NO means BBW. Just a bit of meat on the bones. .25 for BJ. .40 for FS. .50 for a trip to the isles.
    I tried telling you guys about her. This woman is an old-school freak of the first order. Nobody pm'd me for her digits, though. I still have them, and she is always looking for a few good members.

  12. #3534

    On the flatbed

    Yesterday morning, I noticed a black WC Sheriff car from MSEU pulled over a car on the R and a bit later, the flatbed showed up. Keep your eyes open.

  13. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzoe  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with mister john anyway? Is he really that bad? Decoys? Stings? I only want to pick up a few WSW's for clothed pics and video. Doing my own little "girls of detroit" documentary.
    Try reading the forum for a few pages, Mr john has been hot lately with uncle leo patrolling around. It might have something to do with the new meijer's being built on 8 and woodward. So be aware of your surroundings.

  14. #3532
    Long time lurker, first time posting.

    After reading many posts from here, decided to take my first trip to visit my buddy John yesterday around 6 p. M.

    Saw about 6 or 7 of them out there, but also alot of kids in the nearby park, and just too populated for my tastes.

    Saw 2 WSW's I took interest in. First one: short blonde hair in short skirt, nice body up until she turns around you get a glimpse of the face. Heavy drug useage apparent and obvious.

    Second one: Tall skinny brunette walking along with BSW, in a brown dress. Looked decent but with all the heat reported, did not even chance it.

    Whats the deal with mister john anyway? Is he really that bad? Decoys? Stings? I only want to pick up a few WSW's for clothed pics and video. Doing my own little "girls of detroit" documentary.

  15. #3531

    Sara. The Triangle

    This blond, mid 20s SW has a nice rack. I've heard mixed reports about her. But my experiences have been great. Nice BJ. Nice FS. A trip to the isles of greece also available. And she's a dirty girl, just how I like them. A bit thicker than I generally like, but by NO means BBW. Just a bit of meat on the bones. .25 for BJ. .40 for FS. .50 for a trip to the isles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape